No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rob is okay. It's the horrendous makeup that makes him look terrible.

But Edward is stupid.
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

*Strolls in.... notices the Twilight discussion... rolls eyes and quietly sidles out*

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
        Rob is okay. It's the horrendous makeup that makes him look terrible.

But Edward is stupid.
        I don't know why I don't like him ... I just don't ... He is not The Man, Tesla is THE MAN ! xD LoL
        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
          I don't know why I don't like him ... I just don't ... He is not The Man, Tesla is THE MAN ! xD LoL
          you're damn right xD
          and I bow to the awesomess of this ship Tesla and Helen are just...WOW

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
            you're damn right xD
            and I bow to the awesomess of this ship Tesla and Helen are just...WOW
            *peaks back in...*

Spoilered for length.....

Spoiler:

While on an important mission...

So, whatdya say? You... me... a quiet little beach in Tahiti... a decided lack of bathing attire *waggles eyebrows*

*rolls eyes* Honestly, Nikola. This is hardly the time!

The next day...

*thinks* I have so much work to do... the last thing I need is a distraction! .... *muses* Unless it's of the vampiric variety.... *rolls eyes at self* Bloody hell, Helen! What are you thinking?!

*strolls in* Helen! You know, there doesn't seem to be anyone around...

*in sultry voice*...and this bench looks very comfortable.

You are nothing if not persistent, Nikola. And, in any case, this desk is *drawls slightly* very, very hard... *blush starts creeping up Helen's neck*

*quirks eyebrow* You're starting see things my way, aren't you...?

*snaps out of reverie* Wha-? *composes self* Nonsense. *clears throat*

(all pics from http://sanctuary-caps.com)

Hehe

Comment

Originally posted by _SocraticMethod View Post
              *peaks back in...*

Spoiler:

So, whatdya say? You... me... a quiet little beach in Tahiti... a decided lack of bathing attire *waggles eyebrows*

The next day...

*thinks* I have so much work to do... the last thing I need is a distraction! .... *muses* Unless it's of the vampiric variety.... *rolls eyes at self* Bloody hell, Helen! What are you thinking?!

You are nothing if not persistent, Nikola. And, in any case, this desk is *drawls slightly* very, very hard... *blush starts creeping up Helen's neck*

Hehe
              ahahahaha I love you !
              you know, at one point, she won't be able to deny it anymore and then... *guttery thoughts*

Comment

*peaks back in...*

Spoiler:

The next day...

Hehe

Day. Made.
                sigpic
                thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

(((SocraticMethod))) That pic spam was hilarious! I loved it.

I know a few of you saw this when I posted it on twitter a few days ago but Mimzy reminded me I did not get a chance to post it here. So I give you my newest Helen/Nikola Skinny Dipping Comic Bomb!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by xiratania007 View Post
                    (((SocraticMethod))) That pic spam was hilarious! I loved it.

I know a few of you saw this when I posted it on twitter a few days ago but Mimzy reminded me I did not get a chance to post it here. So I give you my newest Helen/Nikola Skinny Dipping Comic Bomb!

Spoiler:
                    Have i mentioned i love your comic bombs?!

....no?

*scrambles off to twitter *
                    sigpic

Comment

Ahaha, thanks guys!

And xiratania, I know I said it before, but I love this bomb! Nicely done!!

Comment

*peaks back in...*

Spoiler:

The next day...

Hehe
                        OMG!! Wow you are great at those!! Simply hilarious!!
                        sigpic
                        My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                          OMG!! Wow you are great at those!! Simply hilarious!!
                          Shucks.... well, thanks!

Comment

To Socratic Method and Xiratania007...you both made my day with your genius. Thank you so much!! Just got done cleaning the house and on to writing my story ..
                            sigpic
                            artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                            My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                            When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                            And I held your hand through all of these years
                            But you still have
                            All of me..." Evanes
                            cence
                            [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                              To Socratic Method and Xiratania007...you both made my day with your genius. Thank you so much!! Just got done cleaning the house and on to writing my story ..
                              yayy for your story

wish i could write more of mine
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                                lol, glad you liked it... I certainly had fun cooking it up

Yay for your story!! Can't wait to read it!!

Comment

Working...
                                X