Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CKO View Post
    *slinks in* vampys dont sparkly... they do have red eyes that glow... erm... whoops...

check out this page.... http://www.thehunted.tv/tampa

where buffy meets cops... *smirks* vamps, slayers and swords... what more could one ask for.. (well that and the two main leads are HOT.. ) uhm... i do have a weakness for a man who can weld a sword... yum.

well that and in their pilot ep they do poke fun @ twilight *snickers*
    back to your regular schduled shipping
    *slinks back out*
    you should slink in and stay sometime

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
    Hey Guys ... I'm off for a few weeks and you still talking ... xD LoL ...
    I'm ill and yesterday I think I had hallucinations because Nikola was in my room ... xD

PS: I've seen both Twilight movies and well, I don't know how somebody may like them. I've watched it only because my classmates want me to ... I totally hate that movie and Robert Pattison ... *puke on the floor*
    Sorry I have to do it, my classmates love him ... but I don't even like him and his hair ... lol Something blew up there ... ! xD
    Nikola 4ever ... Best vampy in the world ! xD
    ahh your back good to see you

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    *passes a glass of water to _SocraticMethod*
    *cough* I also like these two *cough*
    *cough* but also love the King*cough*
    *cough*me too, more RDA and the King though *cough*

hahaha I love it!
    and I want to see Helen drooling while staring at Nikola
    hahaha thatd be awesomeee

aaandd im not even going to get into the twi-sh...twilight discussion bc its not worth the time, effort, or energy. so lets not bring that up ever again thats my vote
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

I'm reposting b/c no one seemed to notice the shippy music
      Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      Twilight is so laughable

btw, as you probably already know due to my obsessive squeeing over everything, I saw How to Train Your Dragon yesterday, and there's this particularly *adorable* part that has the most romantic music EVER in the background GAHHH it just screams of ship:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvjIb...eature=related
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I'm ill and yesterday I think I had hallucinations because Nikola was in my room ... xD

PS: I've seen both Twilight movies and well, I don't know how somebody may like them. I've watched it only because my classmates want me to ... I totally hate that movie and Robert Pattison ... *puke on the floor*
        Sorry I have to do it, my classmates love him ... but I don't even like him and his hair ... lol Something blew up there ... ! xD
        LOOOOOOOL well thats some HOT hallucinations!!

*nods head* IKR! Twilight is the dumbest vampire movie i have EVER watched! My mom thinks Robert is hot. -_- and my sisters, brothers, and cousins actually LIKE those movies! What is wrong with them?!
        ... and yup! Nikola is the best vamp in the world!
        sigpic
        My tumblr

Comment

Hi there! I don't think we've met... *extends hand to shake hands*

Oh my word!! I do hope you're okay!! Mind you... those hallucinations don't sound too bad. At any rate, here's wishing you a speedy recovery!!! *hugs*

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
          I'm reposting b/c no one seemed to notice the shippy music
          Awww, Powell is fantastic, eh! The first thing that I pictured in my head was a luxurious ballroom (gloriously empty, of course), Nikola in coattails and Helen in an elegant (burgundy? azure?) gown... and they would be dancing a grand, sweeping waltz (the piece is in 3/4, so a waltz would actually work, lol ). Another thing that came to mind was this music playing in the background while Helen and Nikola rode horseback over rolling hills....

Very lovely indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
            LOOOOOOOL well thats some HOT hallucinations!!

*nods head* IKR! Twilight is the dumbest vampire movie i have EVER watched! My mom thinks Robert is hot. -_- and my sisters, brothers, and cousins actually LIKE those movies! What is wrong with them?!
            ... and yup! Nikola is the best vamp in the world!
            I'm not gonna comment twilight either. I'll just say that: I prefer even Bram Stoker's "Dracula" than that thing.

and Mimzy I haven't ignored your post the music is gorgeous, brought me some teslen thoughts and ideas. if only my math teacher wouldn't be so nuts to give us tons of homework

uhm don't mind me...I'm pretty pissed on school today...

Comment

I'm not gonna comment twilight either. I'll just say that: I prefer even Bram Stoker's "Dracula" than that thing.

and Mimzy I haven't ignored your post the music is gorgeous, brought me some teslen thoughts and ideas. if only my math teacher wouldn't be so nuts to give us tons of homework

uhm don't mind me...I'm pretty pissed on school today...
              LOL! The alcoholic Irish hack is definitely WAY better than that crap... anyways... moving on...

That sucks that you have tons of work to do. But, ooo, math!! I love math!! I actually miss it, if you can believe it.... What kinda math homework?

Comment

Originally posted by _SocraticMethod View Post
                LOL! The alcoholic Irish hack is definitely WAY better than that crap... anyways... moving on...

That sucks that you have tons of work to do. But, ooo, math!! I love math!! I actually miss it, if you can believe it.... What kinda math homework?
                OT
                Spoiler:
                don't get me wrong I love math too but my teacher has this conception that in this universe calculus is the most important thing so important that he gave us today a huuuge homework for tomorrow as if we would not have any other classes to get ready for
                we're curently studying limits and derivatives

Comment

OT
                  Spoiler:
                  don't get me wrong I love math too but my teacher has this conception that in this universe calculus is the most important thing so important that he gave us today a huuuge homework for tomorrow as if we would not have any other classes to get ready for
                  we're curently studying limits and derivatives
                  OT
                  Spoiler:
                  Oh man, I hated it when teachers did that!! Not cool.... But, limits are cool!! Have you guys done implicit differentiation yet? I *loved* that!! It was so much fun!! ..........and I wonder why my friends think I'm weird....

Comment

OT
                    Spoiler:
                    Oh man, I hated it when teachers did that!! Not cool.... But, limits are cool!! Have you guys done implicit differentiation yet? I *loved* that!! It was so much fun!! ..........and I wonder why my friends think I'm weird....
                    OT
                    Spoiler:
                    yes limits are cool
                    we haven't made implicit defferentiation yet
                    don't worry about the weird thing I get that a lot!

Comment

OT
                      Spoiler:
                      yes limits are cool
                      we haven't made implicit defferentiation yet
                      don't worry about the weird thing I get that a lot!
                      *high fives* Go weird people!!

(^^ not in spoilers 'cuz I think this one might just apply to all of us here )

Comment

LOL Bram Stoker's Dracula is actually a pretty good movie.
                        sigpic
                        My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                          LOL Bram Stoker's Dracula is actually a pretty good movie.
                          I actually didn't mind the book... mind you, I read it years ago! I don't think I've seen the movie though.

Comment

*high fives* Go weird people!!

(^^ not in spoilers 'cuz I think this one might just apply to all of us here )

*high fives back*

Comment

I actually didn't mind the book... mind you, I read it years ago! I don't think I've seen the movie though.
                              Lol I didn't read the book. My uncle has the movie so I watched it. It's pretty good. lol
                              sigpic
                              My tumblr

Comment

I've read the book recently I haven't seen the movie yet but I'm planning to watch it

but on topic
                                I think I'm going to rewatch Sleepers soon I miss some teslen and it's a long way till season 3

Comment

Working...
                                X