Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
    *is used to being ignored* *sighs* Well .. I'm gonna work on my Teslen fic ...
    Aww, hey there! I hope the fic is going well!! Must be nice to have the family visiting though, eh. I was right in the middle of a fic, but I had to put it on hold because of exams. Is your fic for the challenge?

Comment

Originally posted by _SocraticMethod View Post
      Aww, hey there! I hope the fic is going well!! Must be nice to have the family visiting though, eh. I was right in the middle of a fic, but I had to put it on hold because of exams. Is your fic for the challenge?
      Atleast someone is listening to me. . And yea my mom, brothers, & sisters visited for the w-end. They went back to their house today.

Btw yes I was planning on doing this fic for the challenge. Doubt mine would be good cuz I neverr wrote one of these things before.
      sigpic
      My tumblr

Comment

Atleast someone is listening to me. . And yea my mom, brothers, & sisters visited for the w-end. They went back to their house today.

Btw yes I was planning on doing this fic for the challenge. Doubt mine would be good cuz I neverr wrote one of these things before.
        Did you do anything special with your family? Must've been nice to see them!

Hey, I'm sure your fic will be great!! Have a little faith in yourself!! I just started writing fics a couple months ago... if you want a really bad fic, you should read some of mine! Seriously. That's why I stick to writing smut!fic, lol!

Whatcha up to now? I'm rewatching the webisodes right now... they were *way* better than the pilot that aired on tv!!

Comment

Did you do anything special with your family? Must've been nice to see them!

Hey, I'm sure your fic will be great!! Have a little faith in yourself!! I just started writing fics a couple months ago... if you want a really bad fic, you should read some of mine! Seriously. That's why I stick to writing smut!fic, lol!

Whatcha up to now? I'm rewatching the webisodes right now... they were *way* better than the pilot that aired on tv!!
          Nope I didn't.

LOL I know I should but I've never been good at writing so.. I doubt I'll be good at a Teslen fic.

Nothin much just on youtube. yea i saw the webisodes cuz they are on the season 1 dvds. lol
          sigpic
          My tumblr

Comment

Nope I didn't.

LOL I know I should but I've never been good at writing so.. I doubt I'll be good at a Teslen fic.

Nothin much just on youtube. yea i saw the webisodes cuz they are on the season 1 dvds. lol
            Yeah, I'm watching them on the DVD right now! I love Helen's mystique in the webisodes, and I love the darker feel of the show. I hope they start to bring the edge back in S3.

Comment

Mystique & Niko...I like that combo
              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                Mmmm, indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                  I hope you mean the mystique in Helen..
                  and not Mystique from X-Men. LMAO!!
                  sigpic
                  My tumblr

Comment

I hope you mean the mystique in Helen..
                    and not Mystique from X-Men. LMAO!!

*Definitely* the former!!

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                      great fic Dubbers

I managed to update my fic too. so here is chapter two

I'm not very sure about the way this turned out but it will make sense in the following chapter(s)
                      I really like your story very much!! I cannot wait to read more of it.
                      Saying hello to everyone so they do not think I fell off the face of the earth..or did I? LOL
                      sigpic
                      artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                      My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                      When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                      And I held your hand through all of these years
                      But you still have
                      All of me..." Evanes
                      cence
                      [/CENTER]

Comment

*Definitely* the former!!
                        Haha I just was like "WHAT?! Why are you talking about XMen? Mystique & Niko isnt a great combo!" ROFL

I'm glad everyone meant Helen.
                        sigpic
                        My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                          I really like your story very much!! I cannot wait to read more of it.
                          Saying hello to everyone so they do not think I fell off the face of the earth..or did I? LOL
                          *pictures scene from POTC: At World's End* DUDE!! What was it like?!

Haha I just was like "WHAT?! Why are you talking about XMen? Mystique & Niko isnt a great combo!" ROFL

I'm glad everyone meant Helen.
                          Haha, yeah for sure, eh. XMen Mystique and Niko would just be weird....

Hmmmm.... totally random question (well, not totally random, anyways...) Suppose Helen and Niko had a weekend to themselves, what d'you think they'd do?

*ponders....*

My first thought is the opera 'n' stuff like that (which I think they'd definitely do); but then, just to think sort of outside the box, Helen strikes me as someone who has an appreciation for the outdoors as well.... I could see her dragging Nikola out on a long hike through the mountains, or something like that.

Comment

*pictures scene from POTC: At World's End* DUDE!! What was it like?!

Haha, yeah for sure, eh. XMen Mystique and Niko would just be weird....

Hmmmm.... totally random question (well, not totally random, anyways...) Suppose Helen and Niko had a weekend to themselves, what d'you think they'd do?

*ponders....*

My first thought is the opera 'n' stuff like that (which I think they'd definitely do); but then, just to think sort of outside the box, Helen strikes me as someone who has an appreciation for the outdoors as well.... I could see her dragging Nikola out on a long hike through the mountains, or something like that.
                            POTC..I love those movies!! No, I was not being attacked by a ship that transforms into blue crabs..but I do talk to versions of myself LOL..and I really do want to know why the rum is always gone..even though I prefer vodka or merlot..although I love rum & coke..with a little more rum..
                            I see them going to a vineyard or a cheese and wine festival like the one in Aspen, Colorado which features really good gourmet food..and fromage..love fromage...
                            sigpic

But you still have
                            All of me..." Evanes
                            cence
                            [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                              POTC..I love those movies!! No, I was not being attacked by a ship that transforms into blue crabs..but I do talk to versions of myself LOL..and I really do want to know why the rum is always gone..even though I prefer vodka or merlot..although I love rum & coke..with a little more rum..
                              I see them going to a vineyard or a cheese and wine festival like the one in Aspen, Colorado which features really good gourmet food..and fromage..love fromage...
                              LOL! Must be wonderful having all that company

Ooo, vineyard... brilliant!! How 'bout horseback riding in the countryside? *sensing many fic ideas coming on*

Comment

LOL! Must be wonderful having all that company

Ooo, vineyard... brilliant!! How 'bout horseback riding in the countryside? *sensing many fic ideas coming on*
                                That sounds like fun..how about a ski lodge..Niko and Helen in front of a fireplace nestled close to each other drinking wine...then getting even more closer...
                                sigpic

But you still have
                                All of me..." Evanes
                                cence
                                [/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                                X