Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    somebody take this plotnubbin and write it!!!!
    someone will but not me as I am busy
    *tries to look busy while editing teslen vid*

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      someone will but not me as I am busy
      *tries to look busy while editing teslen vid*
      lmao

*sigh* i wish i felt motivated to write...i feel off, so idk when i'll be writing again =/
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

lmao

*sigh* i wish i felt motivated to write...i feel off, so idk when i'll be writing again =/
        don't worry. sooner or later your mojo will come back
        I am curently trying to work at the vid but I can't get in the mood cuz I'm all enthusiastic () and the vid it;s supposed to be semi-angsty so most probably I'll finish my work tomorrow

Comment

don't worry. sooner or later your mojo will come back
          I am curently trying to work at the vid but I can't get in the mood cuz I'm all enthusiastic () and the vid it;s supposed to be semi-angsty so most probably I'll finish my work tomorrow
          hahaha its hard to be angsty when you're all guttered up

i love that i keep using the word gutter in different tenses and as different parts of speech
          sigpic

Comment

hahaha its hard to be angsty when you're all guttered up

i love that i keep using the word gutter in different tenses and as different parts of speech
            haha all true
            you'll be quite an english teacher *giggles*

haha while reading your post the song verse "love is all around" came to my mind but in this manner "gutter is all around"

Comment

haha all true
              you'll be quite an english teacher *giggles*

haha while reading your post the song verse "love is all around" came to my mind but in this manner "gutter is all around"
              hahaha i will be a fantastic teacher who you kidding

OMG you should make oneee with all little moments btween niko and helen and cuz i want that OMG and me and you could have matching ones
              sigpic

Comment

hahaha i will be a fantastic teacher who you kidding

OMG you should make oneee with all little moments btween niko and helen and cuz i want that OMG and me and you could have matching ones
                of course you'll be a fantastic english teacher who will teach kids about Tesla's genius

tee-hee

okay it;s late, I'm off to get some sleep
                catch you later

Comment

of course you'll be a fantastic english teacher who will teach kids about Tesla's genius

tee-hee

catch you later
                  Duh i will
                  haha awh alright its been FUN
                  sigpic

Comment

tee-hee

catch you later
                    G'night!!

Comment

So, I just had a COMPLETELY random image of Helen and Nikola playing a duet together. Being products of the Victorian Era and all, I can totally see them playing instruments; but the question is, who would play what?? I can see Helen at the piano while Nikola plays the violin. Or maybe a piece for piano four-hands? Hmmm... I think I like the second one better, 'cuz then they'd have to sit right beside each other while they play.....

Comment

their bodies on the motorcycle touching, rubbing through the leather outfits...
                        dang! I always end up in gutter
                        Yeah with her hands holding onto his body, his waist....
                        I always end up right there with you
                        LMFAO!!! That would be OOBER EPICNESS!!
                        sigpic
                        My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by _SocraticMethod View Post
                          So, I just had a COMPLETELY random image of Helen and Nikola playing a duet together. Being products of the Victorian Era and all, I can totally see them playing instruments; but the question is, who would play what?? I can see Helen at the piano while Nikola plays the violin. Or maybe a piece for piano four-hands? Hmmm... I think I like the second one better, 'cuz then they'd have to sit right beside each other while they play.....
                          haha yeah i always saw Nikola playing the piano...have you seen his hands?! ....and i think those two should totally do a piano duet
                          sigpic

Comment

haha yeah i always saw Nikola playing the piano...have you seen his hands?! ....and i think those two should totally do a piano duet
                            ROFL!!!!!! *drools*
                            sigpic
                            My tumblr

Comment

Mhmmm! I can see them being all animated when the play - sort of getting swept away by the music. They would be sitting right next to each other in front of a glorious grand piano, playing a nice little Schubert... something slow and emotive. Their legs touching from their hips to their knees and their shoulders brushing as they played. Then all of a sudden, Helen would find herself playing alone, because Nikola would stop and sit there, mesmerized by watching her play.

I really do get too caught up in this stuff, lol.... well, add that one to the list of fics to write!

Comment

Originally posted by _SocraticMethod View Post
                                Mhmmm! I can see them being all animated when the play - sort of getting swept away by the music. They would be sitting right next to each other in front of a glorious grand piano, playing a nice little Schubert... something slow and emotive. Their legs touching from their hips to their knees and their shoulders brushing as they played. Then all of a sudden, Helen would find herself playing alone, because Nikola would stop and sit there, mesmerized by watching her play.

I really do get too caught up in this stuff, lol.... well, add that one to the list of fics to write!
                                oohhh write that one first
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X