No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've watched The Five for the first time yesterday.
    WHOAH was is GOOD!!!!
    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
    "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
      I finally did it!! I wrote a story..the first chapter anyway..the title is going to be "Rain dance and Romance" for the April challenge. It probably will be mediocre compared to some others...and will be up in the next two or three days since I just opened an account. The pen name will be Synchronicity83..sorry ahead of time if it is really bad..or is a train wreck to the eyes LOL
      cannot wait to read it
      Originally posted by _SocraticMethod View Post
      'Kay, so first thing I thought of when I saw this pic was that it was begging for a caption. And then I got going on one, and it turned into this little ficlet, so enjoy! (quick note: forget just about everything you know actually happened in Revelations, II)

Spoilered for length!

Spoiler:
      Helen and Nikola came running into the main chamber, visibly out of breath.

"Well, well... you two are in quite a state. And just what took you so long any way?" John asked with his usual acerbic tone.

Helen thought back to what had just happened...

Outside of Helen and Nikola's respective challanges

Helen emerged from her chamber after solving her puzzle with a bright smile on her face, triumphantly holding her key in her hand.

"There we are!"

Nikola rolled his eyes, feigning exasperation,

"Like I said - total daddy's girl!"

This was one of the things Helen loved most about Nikola - his playful banter - and she delighted in playing along.

"I'll have you know that was quite the riddle I just had to solve!" She responded with playful glint in her eyes.

"Oh, sure! But did it cause you great and traumatizing agony like my torture tunnel over there?" Nikola countered, gesticulating wildly in the direction of said tunnel.

"Oh, you poor thing..."

Nikola began to saunter towards Helen. His gaze had changed and was now boring straight into Helen's soul. The intensity of his gaze combined with the still-playful, but decidedly saucy, grin on his face had Helen backing up with Nikola's approach. Nikola said more softly as he continued to move forward,

"You know, doctor," he emphasized,

"You could always make it better..."

Helen's back was now against the cold stone wall, and Nikola's face was a hair's breadth from hers. Helen's heart was pounding. Without thinking, her tongue darted out to moisten her own lips as her eyes flitted down at Nikola's.

*Wait!* she heard a small voice somewhere in the back of her head, *Pull yourself together, Magnus! This is hardly the time!*

This voice was quickly silenced as Helen continued with their tantalizing game,

"Oh?" She responded breathily,

"Pray tell, Mr. Tesla - you are the genius after all."

"Well, for one thing," Nikola responded hoarsely, trying hard to restrain himself,

"Less talk."

And with that, Nikola's mouth descended upon Helen's and he ravished her with reckless abandon.

Helen reciprocated immediately. Soon, each's hands were roughly entangled in the other's hair as both forgot the present circumstances. Helen moved her hands down, grabbed the lapels of Nikola's coat and pushed on his chest, hoping to back him up against the opposing wall. Hoping to - but of course, that's not at all what happened. Nikola had obliged Helen and began to back up, but he soon tripped over a stone on the ground and the two of them tumbled into a heap. When they hit the ground, somehow Helen's face connected with a small crag on the floor, leaving a scratch on her cheek bone.

"Bloody hell!" Helen cursed.

Nikola, however, was laughing heartily.

"Are you quite finished?" Helen sniped.

"What? You have to admit, this is rather funny!" Nikola replied, still looking up at the ceiling and chuckling.

Helen touched a hand to her face, noticing the scratch. *Nothing serious* she thought to herself,

"It's a shame though - things were just getting interesting!" Nikola continued, turning to look at Helen.

*Loosen up, Magnus* Helen thought to herself, *You were just snogging in an ancient ruin, for Heaven's sake!*

Helen smiled back at Nikola,

"Mmmm, yes they were, weren't they..." she said.

"but, it's just as well. The others must be waiting for us."

It's not what she wanted to say. What she wanted to say was that she rather regretted that things stopped 'getting interesting'... perhaps she would tell him another time.

Helen and Nikola stood and attempted to dust themselves off.

"Well, aren't we sight!" Helen said, looking down at herself and then at Nikola.

"And just how are we going to explain this?" She asked gesturing at her disheveled state.

"Leave that to me!" Nikola responded with that patented grin of his.

Helen shook herself out of her reverie. She became rather self-conscious upon recalling the whole affair, and her face assumed the look of a child caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

*Dear God, John couldn't possible know, could he?* Helen thought to herself; but her worrying was quickly interrupted by Nikola's annoyed response to John,

"There was a cave-in. Didn't you feel it?"

"No." John responded, now a little concerned,

"Are you quite alright, old boy? Or has all that time down here finally compromised your faculties?"

"Not at all, Druitt," Nikola responded, a grin now spreading across his face. He gave a sideways glance at Helen,

"but, I know I felt the earth move."

lol, okay... back to the essay I'm supposed to be writing!
      HAHAHA THAT WAS AWESOMEE <3

Originally posted by es! View Post
      WHOAH was is GOOD!!!!
      *tacklehugs es!!* glad you decided to return to us! and that is a fantastic episode!! so much to love about it
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

'Kay, so first thing I thought of when I saw this pic was that it was begging for a caption. And then I got going on one, and it turned into this little ficlet, so enjoy! (quick note: forget just about everything you know actually happened in Revelations, II)

Spoilered for length!

Spoiler:

"Well, well... you two are in quite a state. And just what took you so long any way?" John asked with his usual acerbic tone.

Helen emerged from her chamber after solving her puzzle with a bright smile on her face, triumphantly holding her key in her hand.

"There we are!"

This was one of the things Helen loved most about Nikola - his playful banter - and she delighted in playing along.

"I'll have you know that was quite the riddle I just had to solve!" She responded with playful glint in her eyes.

"Oh, sure! But did it cause you great and traumatizing agony like my torture tunnel over there?" Nikola countered, gesticulating wildly in the direction of said tunnel.

"Oh, you poor thing..."

Nikola began to saunter towards Helen. His gaze had changed and was now boring straight into Helen's soul. The intensity of his gaze combined with the still-playful, but decidedly saucy, grin on his face had Helen backing up with Nikola's approach. Nikola said more softly as he continued to move forward,

Helen's back was now against the cold stone wall, and Nikola's face was a hair's breadth from hers. Helen's heart was pounding. Without thinking, her tongue darted out to moisten her own lips as her eyes flitted down at Nikola's.

*Wait!* she heard a small voice somewhere in the back of her head, *Pull yourself together, Magnus! This is hardly the time!*

"Well, for one thing," Nikola responded hoarsely, trying hard to restrain himself,

"Less talk."

And with that, Nikola's mouth descended upon Helen's and he ravished her with reckless abandon.

Helen reciprocated immediately. Soon, each's hands were roughly entangled in the other's hair as both forgot the present circumstances. Helen moved her hands down, grabbed the lapels of Nikola's coat and pushed on his chest, hoping to back him up against the opposing wall. Hoping to - but of course, that's not at all what happened. Nikola had obliged Helen and began to back up, but he soon tripped over a stone on the ground and the two of them tumbled into a heap. When they hit the ground, somehow Helen's face connected with a small crag on the floor, leaving a scratch on her cheek bone.

"What? You have to admit, this is rather funny!" Nikola replied, still looking up at the ceiling and chuckling.

Helen touched a hand to her face, noticing the scratch. *Nothing serious* she thought to herself,

"It's a shame though - things were just getting interesting!" Nikola continued, turning to look at Helen.

*Loosen up, Magnus* Helen thought to herself, *You were just snogging in an ancient ruin, for Heaven's sake!*

It's not what she wanted to say. What she wanted to say was that she rather regretted that things stopped 'getting interesting'... perhaps she would tell him another time.

"Well, aren't we sight!" Helen said, looking down at herself and then at Nikola.

"And just how are we going to explain this?" She asked gesturing at her disheveled state.

Helen shook herself out of her reverie. She became rather self-conscious upon recalling the whole affair, and her face assumed the look of a child caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

*Dear God, John couldn't possible know, could he?* Helen thought to herself; but her worrying was quickly interrupted by Nikola's annoyed response to John,

"Are you quite alright, old boy? Or has all that time down here finally compromised your faculties?"

"Not at all, Druitt," Nikola responded, a grin now spreading across his face. He gave a sideways glance at Helen,

hahaha awesome

great to see you around es!
        I re-watched The Five yesterday I LOVE THE EPISODE!

and Jenn I'm looking forward to read your fic

Comment

Spoilered for length!

Spoiler:

"There we are!"

"Oh, you poor thing..."

"Less talk."

THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mmm...
          Spoiler:
          "Nikola's mouth descended upon Helen's and he ravished her with reckless abandon"

*DIES OF * that was so HOT

And the last line...meheheheheheeheheheh
          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Aww, thanks you guys!

Comment

still in a horrible mood
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Spoilered for length!

Spoiler:

"There we are!"

"Oh, you poor thing..."

"Less talk."

OMG!!! HAHA that's soo great!!
                So did you write this before I posted the pic or after??

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                still in a horrible mood
                Aww. *hugs*
                sigpic
                My tumblr

Comment

I hope I'm not making everyone else sad...I'd hate to do that. I'll think I'll go
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I hope I'm not making everyone else sad...I'd hate to do that. I'll think I'll go
                    NOOOOOOO!!! You go and I will be crying for days..weeks..and eventually years. If you stay me and all your other friends will be happy!
                    sigpic
                    My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                      OMG!!! HAHA that's soo great!!
                      So did you write this before I posted the pic or after??
                      Aw, thanks! I'm glad you liked it!

Oh, after your post. I saw your post and I immediately thought that the pic was caption gold... but, because I suck at being concise, it turned into a mini-fic! lol

still in a horrible mood
                      *HUGS* You okay??

Comment

Aw, thanks! I'm glad you liked it!

Oh, after your post. I saw your post and I immediately thought that the pic was caption gold... but, because I suck at being concise, it turned into a mini-fic! lol
                        Yay! So what.. I gave you inspiration to write the mini-fic??
                        sigpic
                        My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                          Yay! So what.. I gave you inspiration to write the mini-fic??
                          lol, yup! .....Does that mean I can blame you for distracting me from my homework too?? jks

Comment

lol, yup! .....Does that mean I can blame you for distracting me from my homework too?? jks
                            WOO! Of course you can. If it means I gave you inspiration for that awesome fic.. I Don't care!! LOL
                            sigpic
                            My tumblr

Comment

*waves*
                              Thank you guys! And I'm glad to be back

Re: The Five
                              I agree with you, this ep is made of awesome! Niko is so manipulative and cool and it's so sexy!!
                              I'm so itchy to draw something Niko-related, but I'm occupied with two other drawings atm...

Keaira,
                              I have to thank you again for recommending me the arc eps to watch.
                              I watched Kush the other day and it's my absolutely favorite non-shippy ep so far! The thrill, the danger, the confined space, the cool abnormal - WOW, just WOW!
                              "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                              "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                                I finally did it!! I wrote a story..the first chapter anyway..the title is going to be "Rain dance and Romance" for the April challenge. It probably will be mediocre compared to some others...and will be up in the next two or three days since I just opened an account. The pen name will be Synchronicity83..sorry ahead of time if it is really bad..or is a train wreck to the eyes LOL

Spoilered for length!

Spoiler:

"There we are!"

"Oh, you poor thing..."

"Less talk."

Awesome.

Originally posted by es! View Post
                                WHOAH was is GOOD!!!!
                                I was like this: untill I realised that you hadn't actually seen the eps yet
                                But yes. It's gooood!

No! Talk about it, it might help you feel a little better?
                                *hugs*
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X