Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    you mean fanfiction.net account or your going to write a fanfic?!
    Um.. actually i was thinking both. But i have so many account things from all over the place that i think i'll go ahead and write a fanfic on LJ. *shrugs* I want to get started ASAP.
    sigpic
    My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
      Um.. actually i was thinking both. But i have so many account things from all over the place that i think i'll go ahead and write a fanfic on LJ. *shrugs* I want to get started ASAP.
      okie dokes im interested to see what you write, should you need a beta reader i am here to help
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

okie dokes im interested to see what you write, should you need a beta reader i am here to help
        Alrighty. But I need some inspiration. I'm planning to do a Helen/Nikola fanfic but... need some inspiration to get started?
        sigpic
        My tumblr

Comment

Recent discussions inspired me in times without inspiration...

It looks like all the other work, but I'm in a flow.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

(look in Nikola/Jon thread for my response. )
            sigpic
            My tumblr

Comment

Alrighty. But I need some inspiration. I'm planning to do a Helen/Nikola fanfic but... need some inspiration to get started?
              YOu could do the a fic about the this months Challenge maybe?

I have insane amounts of love for this banner. I am snurching it and using it until further notice.
              sigpic

Comment

I have insane amounts of love for this banner. I am snurching it and using it until further notice.
                Yay! *happy dances*
                I feel honored
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Yay! *happy dances*
                  I feel honored
                  You should! bc now if i get asked about it can promote you and myself in one fell swoop!! haha though, i'll mainly promote you
                  sigpic

Comment

And the challenge would be..?
                    sigpic
                    My tumblr

Comment

And the challenge would be..?
                      oh i thought you knew!haha i always forget who knows what *sigh* my mistake ahah this month is "Kissing in the Rain"
                      sigpic

Comment

oh i thought you knew!haha i always forget who knows what *sigh* my mistake ahah this month is "Kissing in the Rain"
                        And that can be about...anyone kissing in the rain?? Or is "Kissing in the Rain" just the title?? *confused, yet stupid look*
                        sigpic
                        My tumblr

Comment

You should! bc now if i get asked about it can promote you and myself in one fell swoop!! haha though, i'll mainly promote you
                          Haha, it's Shameless Self Promotion, new style.
                          Self promotion by friend.

And that can be about...anyone kissing in the rain?? Or is "Kissing in the Rain" just the title?? *confused, yet stupid look*
                          Who else would anyone want to see kissing in the rain?

sigpic

Comment

well...let me explain the whole thing to you...since you werent here.

Myself along with Mimzy decided to do a "Year of the Ship" with Teslen, aka this thread. Thus we decided that everymonth would have a different Challenge. January was snowed in, february was secret admirier, and march was lucky. And now for April its "Kissing in the rain" Each piece of artwork has to be about Teslen, but can be done however you want. and yeah. hope that helped.
                            sigpic

Comment

Haha, it's Shameless Self Promotion, new style.
                              Self promotion by friend.
                              honestly id promote you anytime!

Who else would anyone want to see kissing in the rain?
                              Me and Niko duhhh
                              sigpic

Comment

honestly id promote you anytime!

Me and Niko duhhh
                                Right back at ya!
                                (Aww! The love, the love...)

And I was going to laugh, but I'm not sure Helen would be amused if you kiss her soon to be guy...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X