Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        omgg i remember that place from my myspace dayy haha
        haha you have a myspace??

sigpic
        My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
          haha you have a myspace??

i did way way back in the day. i dont use it anymore im more on here FB and twitter...and now LJ lol

that reminds me of harry potter even though NIkola is way cooler with the lightning bolt than harry
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Ok i am sorry for the double post, and for bringing this topic up. but

its been on my mind and you people i wanna hear from.

As far as i know icky twilight is the only vampire stuff (if it even counts as vampires lol) where vamps can indeed have children. i have an older friend...she's like 40sumthing, and is a huge vamp buff and we were discussing it and apparenly in most vamp stuff they cant have kids (some they cant even have sex X( )

so this got me thinking, how did and would Nikola have kids...and more importantly were he revamped and having kids with Helen would they even be vampires?! I mean Ashley, before th cabal messed with her, never showed any particular "abilities"....

idk maybe im just in a funky mood and make no sense
            sigpic

Comment

Vampire kids? Oh man, I haven't got a clue! Evil toddlers wandering around trying to bite people... HELP!
              So I really don't know....it'd be quite cool though.

Hmmm...I'm working on April fic, even though it's way past my bed-time, and I actually have to get up tommorrow, and it's turning out a little OOC. What should I do?
              Last edited by Dubbers; 12 April 2010, 03:50 PM. Reason: I seem to believe it's May...
              WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

i did way way back in the day. i dont use it anymore im more on here FB and twitter...and now LJ lol

that reminds me of harry potter even though NIkola is way cooler with the lightning bolt than harry
                Haha That's because I put it in the Harry Potter font. And yep Nikola is wayy much cooler with the Lightning bolt than Harry. (but i still love the HP movies. XD)
                sigpic
                My tumblr

Comment

Ok i am sorry for the double post, and for bringing this topic up. but

its been on my mind and you people i wanna hear from.

As far as i know icky twilight is the only vampire stuff (if it even counts as vampires lol) where vamps can indeed have children. i have an older friend...she's like 40sumthing, and is a huge vamp buff and we were discussing it and apparenly in most vamp stuff they cant have kids (some they cant even have sex X( )

so this got me thinking, how did and would Nikola have kids...and more importantly were he revamped and having kids with Helen would they even be vampires?! I mean Ashley, before th cabal messed with her, never showed any particular "abilities"....

idk maybe im just in a funky mood and make no sense
                  funky moods are good LOL..I think that it is a possibility that Niko could have kids..they never touched on the subject in the television show...however..the reason why I believe there is a greater possibility of him being able to have kids is because of the fact that his DNA showed dormant vampire genes...meaning he had a vampire descendant back in his line..also...how were there so many vampires at one time back then..meaning to put it nicely....there had to have been procreation going on...and just because they never showed an image of an adolescent vampire on the show does not mean that they did not exist at all...still do not know what procreation between a vampire/human would be like or how long gestation would take..we do not even know how long gestation would have taken for vampire/vampire..those are my thoughts on the subject..
                  sigpic
                  artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                  My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                  When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                  And I held your hand through all of these years
                  But you still have
                  All of me..." Evanes
                  cence
                  [/CENTER]

Comment

double posting...sorry...but here are some song lyrics for everyone..."Leather and Lace" by Stevie Nicks http://www.lyricsfreak.com/s/stevie+..._20131615.html
                    sigpic
                    artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                    My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                    And I held your hand through all of these years
                    But you still have
                    All of me..." Evanes
                    cence
                    [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
                      Vampire kids? Oh man, I haven't got a clue! Evil toddlers wandering around trying to bite people... HELP!
                      So I really don't know....it'd be quite cool though.

Hmmm...I'm working on April fic, even though it's way past my bed-time, and I actually have to get up tommorrow, and it's turning out a little OOC. What should I do?
                      Hmm about your fic, i say leave it until tomorrow and come back to it. I find that sometimes time away from a piece of work helps clarify it

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                      funky moods are good LOL..I think that it is a possibility that Niko could have kids..they never touched on the subject in the television show...however..the reason why I believe there is a greater possibility of him being able to have kids is because of the fact that his DNA showed dormant vampire genes...meaning he had a vampire descendant back in his line..also...how were there so many vampires at one time back then..meaning to put it nicely....there had to have been procreation going on...and just because they never showed an image of an adolescent vampire on the show does not mean that they did not exist at all...still do not know what procreation between a vampire/human would be like or how long gestation would take..we do not even know how long gestation would have taken for vampire/vampire..those are my thoughts on the subject..
                      interesting thought
                      sigpic

Comment

my friend has it....i think....maybe i'll try and snag it from her *sigh* thethings i do for you
                        Oh, trust me, you won't regret it. While it is completely historically inaccurate The story is amazing and so is the music. And Anastasia is a redhead. And her dog is named Pooka (although it's a boy). And the guy, Dmitri, is such a Niko character and he's kinda hot, for an animated guy LOL

You'll love it

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                        I'd love to know what they think too though we already know Amanda is a teslenite and Jon... well Jon has to be a teslenite I mean they have a frakking amazing chemestry on screen together and I'm sure that it's the same thing off screen too if you put these two in an interview you'll have the time of your life listening to what they're saying.
                        I have a friend from SFA who's a die-hard Helen/John shipper and she was saying something on fb about how H/J "conquers all" and is "eternal" and apparently AT can back that up...and just to mess with her (b/c she's always messing w/ me and my Niko obsession) I was like, "I would argue on the ship thing and use AT to refute all that (AND Damian, b/c the man is such a blabbermouth)...but I'll just sit here and pretend to giggle innocently *whistle* ..."

I'm horrible But then again, she does that kind of thing to me all the time. So...PAYBACK lol

If you can actually focus on the words coming from Jon's mouth rather than just the sound of him speaking LOL
                        hahahahaha RIGHT

*not*
                        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Yeah I'm with you on that. i give mad props to Helen bc honestly, if it was me Nikola leaned into kissed i woulda been like 'eff running to the catacombs lets run to the nearest hotel!!' or if i somehow managed to get passed that and was actually in the catacombs and he leaned and whispered in my ear "my god you look sexy with gun." yes major kissing woulda went down right then and there ahhaha

So...

HELEN MAGNUS!!! WE SALUTE YOU!!!
                          LMAO Amen on that!!
                          sigpic
                          My tumblr

Comment

I still fail to understand how Helen is able to resist him so well.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                              I still fail to understand how Helen is able to resist him so well.
                              LOL She tries to keep it professional. Not to meddle with the hot guys. JK!!
                              sigpic
                              My tumblr

Comment

It's also known as: DENIAL

sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X