X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    LOL you took my idea!!! whatever, it was cute
    sorry for that
    didn't mean to. just wanted to have a little fun with the characters before a feelings rev...oups! I'm not giving that away

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      ohhh good idea.
      id also probably wind up having a discussion with them about their take on Teslen....
      Thanks.
      and SQUEEEEEEE!! YES! A veryyy wonderful thing to talk about with them!
      sigpic
      My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
        agh that makes me so mad it used to be on there >_< such a good movie...hm...
        my friend has it....i think....maybe i'll try and snag it from her *sigh* thethings i do for you

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
        sorry for that
        didn't mean to. just wanted to have a little fun with the characters before a feelings rev...oups! I'm not giving that away
        Just reviewed
        Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
        Thanks.
        and SQUEEEEEEE!! YES! A veryyy wonderful thing to talk about with them!
        Wouldnt?! i always just wanna sit down the actors and be like "so what do you think of the ship?" haha
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Wouldnt?! i always just wanna sit down the actors and be like "so what do you think of the ship?" haha
          I'd love to know what they think too though we already know Amanda is a teslenite and Jon... well Jon has to be a teslenite I mean they have a frakking amazing chemestry on screen together and I'm sure that it's the same thing off screen too if you put these two in an interview you'll have the time of your life listening to what they're saying.

Comment

I'd love to know what they think too though we already know Amanda is a teslenite and Jon... well Jon has to be a teslenite I mean they have a frakking amazing chemestry on screen together and I'm sure that it's the same thing off screen too if you put these two in an interview you'll have the time of your life listening to what they're saying.
            If you can actually focus on the words coming from Jon's mouth rather than just the sound of him speaking LOL
            sigpic

Comment

If you can actually focus on the words coming from Jon's mouth rather than just the sound of him speaking LOL
              SO TRUEEEEE *sighs*
              I bet Amanda has this kind of problems all the time when they're on set

Comment

SO TRUEEEEE *sighs*
                I bet Amanda has this kind of problems all the time when they're on set
                I think Amanda Damian and everybody has that problem
                sigpic

Comment

I would love to see an interview with JY and AT!
                  Not even a shippy one per se, but anyhing with the wo of hem combined. I'd love to hear them ''in RL'', simply because they're awesome.

...Ok. They should discuss the Helen/Tesla relationship.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    I would love to see an interview with JY and AT!
                    Not even a shippy one per se, but anyhing with the wo of hem combined. I'd love to hear them ''in RL'', simply because they're awesome.

...Ok. They should discuss the Helen/Tesla relationship.
                    Agree Agree Agreeee
                    sigpic

Comment

I think Amanda Damian and everybody has that problem
                      tee-hee
                      and now thinking about the series, with Nikola having such a sexy voice how can Helen resist him?
                      that woman has a lot of self control. I would rather have no self control when it comes to Nikola
                      but that's just me

Comment

tee-hee
                        and now thinking about the series, with Nikola having such a sexy voice how can Helen resist him?
                        that woman has a lot of self control. I would rather have no self control when it comes to Nikola
                        but that's just me
                        Ah, but we don't know what happened after Sleepers?
                        ...In fact, I believe that ''sleepers'' was not referring to the wannabe vampires at all...
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

tee-hee
                          but that's just me
                          Yeah I'm with you on that. i give mad props to Helen bc honestly, if it was me Nikola leaned into kissed i woulda been like 'eff running to the catacombs lets run to the nearest hotel!!' or if i somehow managed to get passed that and was actually in the catacombs and he leaned and whispered in my ear "my god you look sexy with gun." yes major kissing woulda went down right then and there ahhaha

So...

HELEN MAGNUS!!! WE SALUTE YOU!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Ah, but we don't know what happened after Sleepers?
                            ...In fact, I believe that ''sleepers'' was not referring to the wannabe vampires at all...
                            HAHAHA OMG HOW HAVE I of all the people not thought of that before!! hahaha OMG THATS GENIUS! DUHHH XP

Love you for making that click in my mind
                            sigpic

Comment

Haha Yea that would be great!
                              Btw I just found a thingy-ma-bobber that makes words look cool. Check it out:

sigpic
                              My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                                Haha Yea that would be great!
                                Btw I just found a thingy-ma-bobber that makes words look cool. Check it out:

http://img7.pimp-my-profile.com/i91/...04474549d8.png
                                oohhhh thats cool! does it come in red?! haha
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X