• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    omg yeah he does look so very sexxii for his age *longing sigh*
    i have no idea when you got here! but im glad you did
    but on topic
    I was thinking, the fact that Nikola became mortal will speed up a little the things in his relationship with Helen. If he wasn't in a hurry before and he has been patient for better than a century, he might want to reconsider now and dare to make a move. Because I definetly see him doing the first move when it comes to them getting together. Of course he stole that kiss from Helen but I'm curious what's next

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      but on topic
      I was thinking, the fact that Nikola became mortal will speed up a little the things in his relationship with Helen. If he wasn't in a hurry before and he has been patient for better than a century, he might want to reconsider now and dare to make a move. Because I definetly see him doing the first move when it comes to them getting together. Of course he stole that kiss from Helen but I'm curious what's next
      haha same here. I really want to know what will be the future for them 2.
      sigpic
      My tumblr

Comment

but on topic
        hmmm see idk about that. do not get me wrong, i really want themt together OBVIOUSLY! but i see his mortality as being a slight hinderance, atleast for Helen. I can definately see it, possibly, setting the fire under Nikola as far as making moves on Helen. His thinking being that what does he have to lose since he thinks he's going to...that D. word.
        To me, in my own opinion, i think that his mortality may be a problem for Helen. I dont know that she wille easily allow herself to openly love him since she knows how the relatinoship will inevitably end. Him aging and evenutally D-wording and her remaining. personally idk if she would let herself have that happiness even if its for a short while since she has built so barriers around her heart after what that doofus druitt did to her. I just cannot say that its going to really allow her to openly love him. i think, however, that it will help her fell ok getting closer to him, as we have seen in the end of sleepers, that she is willing to revert back to that level of friendship but idk she will readily go past it....though i think she eventually will.

and BTW im convinced Niko will not remain mortal and d-word. nuh-uh. they'll immortalize him again im sure of it!
        [/rant]
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

hmmm see idk about that. do not get me wrong, i really want themt together OBVIOUSLY! but i see his mortality as being a slight hinderance, atleast for Helen. I can definately see it, possibly, setting the fire under Nikola as far as making moves on Helen. His thinking being that what does he have to lose since he thinks he's going to...that D. word.
          To me, in my own opinion, i think that his mortality may be a problem for Helen. I dont know that she wille easily allow herself to openly love him since she knows how the relatinoship will inevitably end. Him aging and evenutally D-wording and her remaining. personally idk if she would let herself have that happiness even if its for a short while since she has built so barriers around her heart after what that doofus druitt did to her. I just cannot say that its going to really allow her to openly love him. i think, however, that it will help her fell ok getting closer to him, as we have seen in the end of sleepers, that she is willing to revert back to that level of friendship but idk she will readily go past it....though i think she eventually will.

and BTW im convinced Niko will not remain mortal and d-word. nuh-uh. they'll immortalize him again im sure of it!
          [/rant]
          Yea. *thinks* That's what I think too now. I mean she would live on since she's immortal. So that's exactly why they NEED to make him immortal again. I mean the whole vampire thing was the best! But he has that no longer.

Well of course! Or lots people will be veryy disappointed.
          sigpic
          My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
            Yea. *thinks* That's what I think too now. I mean she would live on since she's immortal. So that's exactly why they NEED to make him immortal again. I mean the whole vampire thing was the best! But he has that no longer.

Well of course! Or lots people will be veryy disappointed.
            Although i have to say that his mortality seems to make Helen more open to him. And i think that since Nikola will probably be more insouciant about the moves that he makes on Helen now that he has the "nothing to lose" kinda 'tude that if he does make the moves...maybe eventually Helen may eventually just give in....
            *ponders* havent the slightest what i am saying
            sigpic

Comment

[/rant]
              no you're right. I agree with you. I'm just saying that him being a mortal might make him actually DO something in order to get closer with Helen. But as I've said before, this ship isn't going to work while one of them is immortal and the other is not. Damian gotta figure out a way to bring them both on the same level.

Comment

no you're right. I agree with you. I'm just saying that him being a mortal might make him actually DO something in order to get closer with Helen. But as I've said before, this ship isn't going to work while one of them is immortal and the other is not. Damian gotta figure out a way to bring them both on the same level.
                yes yes! read my post just before yours i adress this idea in my usual pyschotic manner
                sigpic

Comment

Although i have to say that his mortality seems to make Helen more open to him. And i think that since Nikola will probably be more insouciant about the moves that he makes on Helen now that he has the "nothing to lose" kinda 'tude that if he does make the moves...maybe eventually Helen may eventually just give in....
                  *ponders* havent the slightest what i am saying
                  I don't either sometimes. But yea true true... He does seem more.. *thinks of the right word* sympathetic? open? LOL idk i cant find the right word.
                  sigpic
                  My tumblr

Comment

I don't either sometimes. But yea true true... He does seem more.. *thinks of the right word* sympathetic? LOL idk i cant find the right word.
                    haha sympathetic definately isnt it. unless you mean arouses more sympathy from Helen.....

....and there it is. I am back in the gutter
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't either sometimes. But yea true true... He does seem more.. *thinks of the right word* sympathetic? open? LOL idk i cant find the right word.
                      vulnerable

Comment

vulnerable
                        hahha that could be it too
                        sigpic

Comment

haha sympathetic definately isnt it. unless you mean arouses more sympathy from Helen.....

....and there it is. I am back in the gutter
                          YEA YEA! That's what I meant.

vulnerable
                          Haha Could be... ohh he's vulnerable to her hotness. her beauty! although..he was always vulnerable to that.
                          sigpic
                          My tumblr

Comment

*comes in squeeing with joy*

I HAVE A TITLE FOR MY STORRYYY!!!! stay tuned for posting of it
                            sigpic

Comment

*comes in squeeing with joy*

I HAVE A TITLE FOR MY STORRYYY!!!! stay tuned for posting of it
                              glad you found the title
                              so I get that your muse helped you with that?

Comment

glad you found the title
                                so I get that your muse helped you with that?
                                actually it was _Socraticmethod with some muse inspiration on the side

oh and uh, here it is
                                Putovanje
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X