Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    LMAO that reminds me of Waterworld hahahaha b/c I had the same idea a while ago after I saw that movie
    hahaha well it just makes me think of the scene from Sg1 with sam and jack in that corridor of the mothership thats being controlled by Thors mind thats crashed in the ocean and the compartment floods....

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
    Yeyyy! Thanks. Yes! A veryy wonderful idea. *grins* That would be the plan! *rubs hands together, then laughs like an evil genius* XDD
    hahaha excellent
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

yeah, b/c there's one scene where the guy pulls the woman...whose name is HELEN underwater to hide from the bad guys, but since he's part-fish? O_o or whatever, he's mouth-to-mouth with her so she can breathe underwater like he can...
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

yeah, b/c there's one scene where the guy pulls the woman...whose name is HELEN underwater to hide from the bad guys, but since he's part-fish? O_o or whatever, he's mouth-to-mouth with her so she can breathe underwater like he can...
        o-la-la this has got to happen for our ship...sans the water...and the part-fish man....
        sigpic

Comment

lol yea i saw that movie. Just dont really remember it. Havent seen it in foreverrr.
          sigpic
          My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
            o-la-la this has got to happen for our ship...sans the water...and the part-fish man....
            part-fish man with boring monotone voice aka Kevin Costner O_o lol
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

part-fish man with boring monotone voice aka Kevin Costner O_o lol
              oh good god lmao hahaha XP
              sigpic

Comment

Dances With Wolves is still worse b/c he NARRATED it O_O ...

but anyway, found fic updates!!
                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5877600/...rcover_Mission
                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5870199/...nt_of_Lucidity
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Dances With Wolves is still worse b/c he NARRATED it O_O ...

but anyway, found fic updates!!
                  http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5877600/...rcover_Mission
                  http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5870199/...nt_of_Lucidity
                  hahaha field of dreams is just wronggg

oh yes i have read both and added them to my "story alert"
                  sigpic

Comment

if you build it they will come........... wtf lol

btw, didn't they reference that movie in one s2 episode?! I forget which one though.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

if you build it they will come........... wtf lol

btw, didn't they reference that movie in one s2 episode?! I forget which one though.
                      personally i like the part where the guy goes "you want a slogan, here it is: peace love dope!" lmfao like thanks?! haha

I think they may have....but idr either haha
                      sigpic

Comment

man you're moving fast
                        I'm too lazy to quote your posts so I'll go by memory
                        Keaira I have the same problem with you when it comes to titles I started writing something which should be for May theme but so far it has nothing to do with it, anyway, I wrote what it's supposed to be chapter 1 and I have no idea what title should I give it I guess I'll spend one more week to figure it out
                        Jenn your b-day is in July like mine Mine is on 10th so me and my clone will have a double b-day party

about Helen being 158 and looking amazing, I'd say the same thing about Nikola. I mean, who in the world would give that man 154? *sighs* I guess we can say they both have a very young soul

about teslen wetness and mouth-to-mouth and ruffling count me in! I want to see these two getting wet and falling in gutter

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                          about Helen being 158 and looking amazing, I'd say the same thing about Nikola. I mean, who in the world would give that man 154? *sighs* I guess we can say they both have a very young soul

about teslen wetness and mouth-to-mouth and ruffling count me in! I want to see these two getting wet and falling in gutter
                          Yea well who in the world would give her 158?? But they seriously look... *says what i said before* .. Astronomically Sexiii for their age!

And yea They need to get wet. We need some more mouth to mouth stuffies. LOL
                          sigpic
                          My tumblr

Comment

man you're moving fast
                            I'm too lazy to quote your posts so I'll go by memory
                            Keaira I have the same problem with you when it comes to titles I started writing something which should be for May theme but so far it has nothing to do with it, anyway, I wrote what it's supposed to be chapter 1 and I have no idea what title should I give it I guess I'll spend one more week to figure it out
                            hahaha well im very close to a title for mine so....yeah good luck with yours though, if ya ever want help im here

Jenn your b-day is in July like mine Mine is on 10th so me and my clone will have a double b-day party
                            sooo about how im jealous you share a birthday with him?!

hahaha they both look fantastic. and if i do say so myself, ik i always go for the older man but Nikola definately takes the crown for being the oldest one i have ever crushed on ....i guess you could say me and Nikola always date those older than us LOL

hahaha agreeddd
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                              hahaha well im very close to a title for mine so....yeah good luck with yours though, if ya ever want help im here
                              appreciate
                              I guess I'll spend some more time and if I still don't come up with an idea I'll ask for your help It would be much easier if I would have already decided what's going to happen in the fic at this point I just write and see where writing takes me. I have a couple ideas but I gotta link them

sooo about how im jealous you share a birthday with him?!
                              this is one of the main reasons I first got so interested in him imagine the shock I've had when searching information about Nikola Tesla I see there we share the same birthday. that was a totally squee moment

hahaha they both look fantastic. and if i do say so myself, ik i always go for the older man but Nikola definately takes the crown for being the oldest one i have ever crushed on ....i guess you could say me and Nikola always date those older than us LOL
                              I know, I always crush on old men too but yes, Nikola is by far the oldest. not that I have any kind of problem with that he looks damn sexy for his age *bites lip*
                              what? gutter? hmmmm I wonder when did I fall in gutter

Comment

appreciate
                                I guess I'll spend some more time and if I still don't come up with an idea I'll ask for your help It would be much easier if I would have already decided what's going to happen in the fic at this point I just write and see where writing takes me. I have a couple ideas but I gotta link them
                                Looking forward too it

this is one of the main reasons I first got so interested in him imagine the shock I've had when searching information about Nikola Tesla I see there we share the same birthday. that was a totally squee moment
                                hahaha niiice

I know, I always crush on old men too but yes, Nikola is by far the oldest. not that I have any kind of problem with that he looks damn sexy for his age *bites lip*
                                what? gutter? hmmmm I wonder when did I fall in gutter
                                omg yeah he does look so very sexxii for his age *longing sigh*
                                i have no idea when you got here! but im glad you did
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X