No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double post....but I had to..I think another perfect song would be another favorite of mine..."Come What May" from Moulin Rouge...love that movie...http://www.lyrics007.com/Movies%20So...%20Lyrics.html
    sigpic
    artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
    My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years
    But you still have
    All of me..." Evanes
    cence
    [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      not to mention super inteligence, witty snark, unresistable charm....and such
      Naturally! They'd be *perfect*! lol

Comment

Originally posted by _SocraticMethod View Post
        Awwww!! I can *so* see that! I always imagine Helen and Niko dancing... it just fits them so well! They both have such poise. They're both also fairly reserved about their feelings, so I always feel like they'd be able to say so much through their dance. Almost like a tacit conversation, you know?

And the Phantom soundtrack is lovely, isn't it? "All I Ask of You" is a beautiful song! I also love "Masquerade" 'cuz it's just fun!
        is it sad that everytime somebody metions niko and helen dancing i remember writing my scene in Chapter five of the crossing??

totally hope we get to see that for realz someday
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
          Double post....but I had to..I think another perfect song would be another favorite of mine..."Come What May" from Moulin Rouge...love that movie...http://www.lyrics007.com/Movies%20So...%20Lyrics.html
          *INSANE SQUEEING* I LOVE MOULING ROUGE!!! THEM THEM THEM

(not to mention zidler is professor kirke....yeah mimzy i sad that for you )
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

yeah, I love that movie so much I dyed my hair the same color as Satine's...and it is curly like her hair in the movie naturally
            sigpic

But you still have
            All of me..." Evanes
            cence
            [/CENTER]

Comment

Tesla babies would be *SO* adorable!! They'd have the cutest hair, and between Niko and Helen, they'd have the most stunning blue eyes!!
              Haha aww!! That's such a wonderful thought! XDD *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* I REALLY wish the writers, directors, etc. would put those 2 together! <3
              sigpic
              My tumblr

Comment

third that *sighs happily at the thought of Niko reading his children bedtime stories....*
                AWWWWWWWWW

Hello everyone...because I am completely obsessed with my Phantom of the Opera soundtrack right now I had to post the lyrics to one of the songs that I keep seeing Helen and Niko singing to each other...I see them dressed formally and dancing in a ballroom together alone and they are singing this song..."All I Ask of You," and when the song is finished...Niko twirls and dips her as they share a sweet kiss...http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/p/p...sk_of_you.html
                YES YES!!!!!!!!!! Sadly, being financially deprived, I have never had the chance to see Phantom on stage... I know the movie won't live up to it...

But the song SO fits them!!! Although Niko kind of makes me think more of the Phantom rather than Raoul b/c the whole love triangle reminds me of the John/Helen/Niko thing. Like John = Raoul b/c he's the one she initially chooses, and then just rejects Niko entirely It fits my theory that they were really close first and then the rest of the Five came along and she kind of just abandoned him for John and then has spent their whole lives trying to make up for betraying him.

Tesla babies would be *SO* adorable!! They'd have the cutest hair, and between Niko and Helen, they'd have the most stunning blue eyes!!
                YES! They'd be so cute!!

AAAAAAAHHH that fits them too!!
                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Awwww!! I can *so* see that! I always imagine Helen and Niko dancing... it just fits them so well! They both have such poise. They're both also fairly reserved about their feelings, so I always feel like they'd be able to say so much through their dance. Almost like a tacit conversation, you know?

And the Phantom soundtrack is lovely, isn't it? "All I Ask of You" is a beautiful song! I also love "Masquerade" 'cuz it's just fun!
                  I love Masquerade, too!! I wish I could go to a masquerade ball....it would be so cool. That would be a cool fanfic...Helen and Nikola at a masquerade ball. eye each other from across the room...and slowly make their way to the other...
                  sigpic

But you still have
                  All of me..." Evanes
                  cence
                  [/CENTER]

Comment

is it sad that everytime somebody metions niko and helen dancing i remember writing my scene in Chapter five of the crossing??

totally hope we get to see that for realz someday
                    LOL, nice! It's a great scene, too!

Mention of dancing reminds me of one of the smut!fics I wrote too...

There's just something about ballroom dancing (of all sorts - i.e. waltz, tango, salsa etc) that's deeply expressive/communicative and romantic. Not to mention sexy!

Comment

I love Masquerade, too!! I wish I could go to a masquerade ball....it would be so cool. That would be a cool fanfic...Helen and Nikola at a masquerade ball. eye each other from across the room...and slowly make their way to the other...
                      OH MAN!!!!!! That would be an *amazing* fic!!! Uninhibited by the anonymity of the mask, but both still well aware that they know who the other is.... Masquerades always make me think of Much Ado About Nothing, too. Helen and Niko are a bit like Benedict and Beatrice too!!

Comment

Don't worry, I have a dancing/dinner party fic planned

I have too many fics planned...

Stranded on island
                        Dinner party
                        Going to Helen's villa
                        Honeymoon (which might be the villa one, but I don't know yet)
                        Nikola getting re-vamped to save his life
                        "Pavor Nocturnis" AU
                        continuation of "Falling"
                        Helen finding the letters Niko wrote to her but never sent
                        Niko finding random lost little girl and having to be all fatherly

I don't think that's all of them yet

AND OMG YES THEY ARE SO BENEDICK AND BEATRICE!! hahaha
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                          Don't worry, I have a dancing/dinner party fic planned

I have too many fics planned...

Stranded on island
                          Dinner party
                          Going to Helen's villa
                          Honeymoon (which might be the villa one, but I don't know yet)
                          Nikola getting re-vamped to save his life
                          "Pavor Nocturnis" AU
                          continuation of "Falling"
                          Helen finding the letters Niko wrote to her but never sent
                          Niko finding random lost little girl and having to be all fatherly

I don't think that's all of them yet

AND OMG YES THEY ARE SO BENEDICK AND BEATRICE!! hahaha
                          IKR?! It works so well, it's crazy!!

*jumps up and down with excitement* Those stories look awesome! I'm especially pumped for the continuation of "Falling"!! "Falling" is such a fantastic fic - I could picture and hear the whole thing. You capture the complexity of Helen's emotions so well; her fear, her desire... I can't wait to read your next installment!

Comment

IKR?! It works so well, it's crazy!!

*jumps up and down with excitement* Those stories look awesome! I'm especially pumped for the continuation of "Falling"!! "Falling" is such a fantastic fic - I could picture and hear the whole thing. You capture the complexity of Helen's emotions so well; her fear, her desire... I can't wait to read your next installment!
                            aw, thanks...as of now I still have no idea how to continue it...without re-using previous ideas, that is

btw, I updated the fanfiction.net thread for the Monthly Fic Challenge! It's not much info, but just thought you'd like to know:
                            http://forum.fanfiction.net/topic/70...06/1/#24685238
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I'm glad you all liked my artwork
                              If you haven't read this before you should definetly read it. It belongs to cutecat93 and it fits exactly with my idea of season 3 beginning

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5706367/1/Gratitude#

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                                I'm glad you all liked my artwork
                                If you haven't read this before you should definetly read it. It belongs to cutecat93 and it fits exactly with my idea of season 3 beginning

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5706367/1/Gratitude#
                                OMG yes I read that a while ago
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X