Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahaha, nice!

About the Google search - that's not cool! There was an interview I read recently, though, where DK and AT were saying that we'll be seeing more of Tesla. So that's promising!!

Here's the link: http://popculturezoo.com/archives/5625

DK drops a nice little hint too, about Nikola's "love for Magnus"!!!! Not sure if he's just kidding around, but *fingers crossed*!!

Comment

Originally posted by _SocraticMethod View Post
      Ahaha, nice!

About the Google search - that's not cool! There was an interview I read recently, though, where DK and AT were saying that we'll be seeing more of Tesla. So that's promising!!

Here's the link: http://popculturezoo.com/archives/5625

DK drops a nice little hint too, about Nikola's "love for Magnus"!!!! Not sure if he's just kidding around, but *fingers crossed*!!
      Oh, yes, we all saw this and had a MAJOR squee-fest lol
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

lol, nice! Yeah, when @popculturezoo posted this on Twitter, I was definitely grinning ear to ear after I read it!! Now add to that the fact that I was sitting in the library and you can imagine the looks I was getting, lol!
        October simply cannot come fast enough!!!

Comment

Gah I had to catch up three pages...you can tell Mimzy's back and that we have lots of teslenites around here
          Keaira good news with the fic. As you already know I'm interested in what you'll come up with

about the "kissing before Rome" thing. I totally agree that they kissed before. It's obvious because you can see Helen doesn't fight or resist at all when Nikola tricks her into kissing him. She only pulls herself away gently but not before kissing him some long seconds If they would have been just best friends before she would have been more...uhm I don't know, surprised or she would have responded otherwise to his kissing attempt. But it's obvious that they kissed before because she seems familiar with the scenario of Niko trying to trick her into kissing him. And the way she says that line "I assume you have a plan, other than kissing me?!" proves her familiarity with Nikola's kissing attempts in the past
          And Helen looking at his lips all the time, that SO true. I can't blame her though...
          so yeah that's my point of view in this matter

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
          SQUEEEE!! XD
          I love this thread! I'm such a HUGE fan of this couple!
          I melted when I saw them kiss. It's just like Nikola to make Helen kiss him. lol And in "Revelations" and "Sleepers" they have such chemistry!
          Welcome dear teslenite
          I'm happy to see our number is growing

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
            LOL

I dunno what I'm going to do...maybe teach, but I also like acting...if I were to explain in detail my life plan it would be the crazy musings of an idealist dreamer who gawks at lampposts, still checks wardrobes/closets, squees over pigeons, and swears she's seen the Easter Bunny AND Santa Claus (on separate occasions--and no, they were not men in suits).

but anyway...to topic...I looked up "Helen and Nikola season 3" on Google but it didn't get much of anything
            arghh. maybe its just too soon?
            Oh, yes, we all saw this and had a MAJOR squee-fest lol
            idk if major even begins to recover my reaction to it
            Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
            Gah I had to catch up three pages...you can tell Mimzy's back and that we have lots of teslenites around here
            Keaira good news with the fic. As you already know I'm interested in what you'll come up with
            oh you'll love it
            about the "kissing before Rome" thing. I totally agree that they kissed before. It's obvious because you can see Helen doesn't fight or resist at all when Nikola tricks her into kissing him. She only pulls herself away gently but not before kissing him some long seconds If they would have been just best friends before she would have been more...uhm I don't know, surprised or she would have responded otherwise to his kissing attempt. But it's obvious that they kissed before because she seems familiar with the scenario of Niko trying to trick her into kissing him. And the way she says that line "I assume you have a plan, other than kissing me?!" proves her familiarity with Nikola's kissing attempts in the past
            And Helen looking at his lips all the time, that SO true. I can't blame her though...
            so yeah that's my point of view in this matter
            *siiigh* i really hope we get some back story and thats part of it because honestly. i love it when they kiss
            sigpic
            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Well, I dunno about them having ACTUALLY kissed before, but he's probably joked about doing so his entire life, and maybe made attempts, and since they're practically best friends, that's probably why she indulged him, b/c they're already so comfortable with each other. ALTHOUGH, we have to remember that it pretty much looked like Helen meant to kiss him on the CHEEK, like a normal, friendly kiss, and darling Niko decided to be sneaky and turn his head at the last second So she probably wasn't intending to kiss him the way it ended up. But the fact that she didn't get angry at him for stealing that kiss is a nice indicator of how close they are that she was just like "whatever, no harm done...he's just being 'him' again" and/or "I actually enjoyed that but I'm not going to admit it."
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Well, I dunno about them having ACTUALLY kissed before, but he's probably joked about doing so his entire life, and maybe made attempts, and since they're practically best friends, that's probably why she indulged him, b/c they're already so comfortable with each other. ALTHOUGH, we have to remember that it pretty much looked like Helen meant to kiss him on the CHEEK, like a normal, friendly kiss, and darling Niko decided to be sneaky and turn his head at the last second So she probably wasn't intending to kiss him the way it ended up. But the fact that she didn't get angry at him for stealing that kiss is a nice indicator of how close they are that she was just like "whatever, no harm done...he's just being 'him' again" and/or "I actually enjoyed that but I'm not going to admit it."
                Agree agree agreeeee
                sigpic

Comment

Oh, and last week, it was really nice on Wednesday and so I was lying on the grass outside and I thought about Helen & Niko just sitting outside together on a nice spring day
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Oh, and last week, it was really nice on Wednesday and so I was lying on the grass outside and I thought about Helen & Niko just sitting outside together on a nice spring day
                    Walk on the beach...

oh ive just given something away!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                      Walk on the beach...

oh ive just given something away!!

Again, that was originally MY idea
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Again, that was originally MY idea
                        ....and yet you failed to utilize it hahaha
                        sigpic

Comment

....and yet you failed to utilize it hahaha
                          I was PLANNING to...
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I was PLANNING to...
                            well its only a brief moment in mine so dont worry haha

btw...OMG ASLAN!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

btw...OMG ASLAN!!!
                              LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                                i love ittt hahaha
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X