Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
    SQUEEEE!! XD
    I love this thread! I'm such a HUGE fan of this couple!
    I melted when I saw them kiss. It's just like Nikola to make Helen kiss him. lol And in "Revelations" and "Sleepers" they have such chemistry!
    WELCOME!!!! to the Teslen thread
    Always happy to have another shipper
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      oh and becuase you lot are my biggest fans i thought i would break the news here....

I am officially writing a sequel to The Crossing....as of now it remains unamed but chapter one is almost done
      You WOULD

SQUEEEE!! XD
      I love this thread! I'm such a HUGE fan of this couple!
      I melted when I saw them kiss. It's just like Nikola to make Helen kiss him. lol And in "Revelations" and "Sleepers" they have such chemistry!
      YAY! Welcome!
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
        You WOULD
        ahaha oh pleaseee you know you wanted to know if i was going to continue it or not....and i know you wanted me to keep it going
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the welcome!
          Tesla/Magnus Forever. <3
          sigpic
          My tumblr

Comment

Thanks for the welcome!
            Tesla/Magnus Forever. <3
            LONG LIVE TESLEN

aka i third that
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah...

I HAVE LESS THAN A MONTH OF SCHOOL LEFT OMG I NEED A's GAAAH

(if I want to go to Oxford in a year, that is )
              Gah!! I know, eh!!! Same here!

Hey, cool! I'm hoping to apply to Oxford eventually too (for the 2011 Michaelmas term). Are you preparing for graduate studies? I'm just wrapping up 3rd-Year, but I know that's definitely what I want to do! What're you studying?

Comment

Originally posted by _SocraticMethod View Post
                Gah!! I know, eh!!! Same here!

Hey, cool! I'm hoping to apply to Oxford eventually too (for the 2011 Michaelmas term). Are you preparing for graduate studies? I'm just wrapping up 3rd-Year, but I know that's definitely what I want to do! What're you studying?
                I want to go for the '11 Hilary term I'm in 2nd year of college now, I have 2 more years to go. At least in U.S. universities, most people tend to go abroad for a semester in their Junior (3rd) year. Anyway, I'm an English major also double-minoring in Drama and Psychology. I really want to study in Magdalen College, b/c that's where C.S. Lewis studied and taught, and he's my favorite author Plus, the actress who played Susan Pevensie in the recent Narnia films, Anna Popplewell, actually studies English Literature in the same college at Oxford, which is just awesome

And to add to all the Narnia stuff, the fact that Sanctuary involves Oxford = NERD HEAVEN
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I want to go for the '11 Hilary term I'm in 2nd year of college now, I have 2 more years to go. At least in U.S. universities, most people tend to go abroad for a semester in their Junior (3rd) year. Anyway, I'm an English major also double-minoring in Drama and Psychology. I really want to study in Magdalen College, b/c that's where C.S. Lewis studied and taught, and he's my favorite author Plus, the actress who played Susan Pevensie in the recent Narnia films, Anna Popplewell, actually studies English Literature in the same college at Oxford, which is just awesome

And to add to all the Narnia stuff, the fact that Sanctuary involves Oxford = NERD HEAVEN
                  exactly why i am totally jeaouls
                  sigpic

Comment

LOL

well, there's always Rhodes scholarship for grad school. I'm thinking of applying for that too, when the time comes

And then I will probably move to Ireland b/c apparently their healthcare system actually works.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

LOL

well, there's always Rhodes scholarship for grad school. I'm thinking of applying for that too, when the time comes

And then I will probably move to Ireland b/c apparently their healthcare system actually works.
                      if you move to ireland i may have to come visit you like all the time
                      sigpic

Comment

if you move to ireland i may have to come visit you like all the time
                        YAY! Teslen party. lol
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

YAY! Teslen party. lol
                          hahaha thatd be the best party everrr
                          sigpic

Comment

hahaha thatd be the best party everrr
                            Heck yes it would
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Wow! That's fantastic!! And a really interesting combination of disciplines, too. Do you know what you plan to do after your graduate?
                              I'm a philosophy major, myself... with a minor in poli.sci. Oxford has such a rich philosophical history - I mean, some of the greatest philosophers of the 20th Century studied and taught there!! And, oh man, you're so right!! It's the alma mater of the Five!! That should go on their brochure!!

Comment

LOL

I dunno what I'm going to do...maybe teach, but I also like acting...if I were to explain in detail my life plan it would be the crazy musings of an idealist dreamer who gawks at lampposts, still checks wardrobes/closets, squees over pigeons, and swears she's seen the Easter Bunny AND Santa Claus (on separate occasions--and no, they were not men in suits).

but anyway...to topic...I looked up "Helen and Nikola season 3" on Google but it didn't get much of anything
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X