Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _SocraticMethod View Post
    Hello everyone!

I'm new 'round these parts, so I just wanted to leave a quick post to say 'Hi' and introduce myself! I'm a proud Canucktuarian and long-time Stargate fan that's only just getting more involved in fandom. I'm also a HUGE Teslen shipper!!!!! (Hence my being here, I suppose... lol) I've been playing in some RPGs on Twitter as Tesla and have been having a blast. XD I've written a couple very modest Teslen fics too... just smut really, but if you'd like to take a look, you can find me here:

http://www.sanctuaryfiction.net/viewuser.php?uid=495

I can't wait to 'meet' some of you guys on here!

_SocraticMethod
    *HUGS* HIIII!!! welcome to the Teslen threaddd!!!! so glad to see another writer (i write tons and tons and tons of Teslen tee-hee im DK Rhoswen on fanfiction.net soo yeah) cant wait to read your stufff, i promise i will

your on twitter?! add meee im Keaira Taegan there too

WELCOME

(if you cant tell i love welcoming more Teslenites....i guess its my job as creator of the thread oh and im the Duchess of the Gutter Lounge so fare warning! i go splashing alot haha )
    Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Question:
    This months fic challenge... Is the theme ''Kissing in the Rain'' or simply ''Rain''?

EDIT:

Took the ruffle sig and made a matching WP...

And the pics are supposed to look grainy.
    I.LOVE. YOU.

and yeah im pretty sure its kissing in the rain, whenever Mimzy comes back she'll correct me if im wrong though how can you do rain and not have them kissing it ya know?!

aaand slight OT slight on topic

i went prom dress shopping today....shot me in the face....but i went to Davids Bridal and OH

MY

GOD.

i swear to you all there was a woman there with bluish eyes and long curled brunette hair trying on wedding dresses with a dark haired woman and blonde haired woman, both clearly younger, and i swear to you all again that i almost frakking YELLED "OMG HELEN YOU AND NIKO OMGGGGYESSSS!!!" and squeed and tackle hugged her!!! lmfao later if i have time imma go to the online store and find the dress she was wearing bc omg it just screameddd Helen to me ahaha

[/random life story nobody really cares about]
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      *HUGS* HIIII!!! welcome to the Teslen threaddd!!!! so glad to see another writer (i write tons and tons and tons of Teslen tee-hee im DK Rhoswen on fanfiction.net soo yeah) cant wait to read your stufff, i promise i will

your on twitter?! add meee im Keaira Taegan there too

WELCOME

(if you cant tell i love welcoming more Teslenites....i guess its my job as creator of the thread oh and im the Duchess of the Gutter Lounge so fare warning! i go splashing alot haha )
      Hi!! Thanks for the warm welcome! Just added you on Twitter, too!

I've gotta warn you, I'm new to the fanfic writing thing... been reading them forever, but I'm pretty green as an author. All of this to say, they're not very good - fair warning!

As for the gutter, if you do read my fics, you'll see I enjoy splashing around too!

Comment

Originally posted by _SocraticMethod View Post
        Hi!! Thanks for the warm welcome! Just added you on Twitter, too!

I've gotta warn you, I'm new to the fanfic writing thing... been reading them forever, but I'm pretty green as an author. All of this to say, they're not very good - fair warning!

As for the gutter, if you do read my fics, you'll see I enjoy splashing around too!
        hahaha well then i really gotta go read those NOW!

yeah im not a great fic writer at all....im typically a poet sooo yeah the link to my fanfic is in my sig, im DK Rhoswen soo feel free to check me out

*happy shipper smile* I love this plaaceee....*splash* i mean i love this thread too
        sigpic

Comment

*comes and hugs Nad for the awsome wallie*

now...did I hear gutter around?
          _SocraticMethod I've been reading your fics *splash in gutter* they are most...interesting

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
            *comes and hugs Nad for the awsome wallie*

now...did I hear gutter around?
            _SocraticMethod I've been reading your fics *splash in gutter* they are most...interesting
            (Nad's wallie is my laptop backgrounddd )

haha ofcourse you heard gutter
            I just finally read her fics *splashes everybody doing a cannon ball into the gutter* naturally i loved them
            sigpic

Comment

so...today my network connection went crazy (and it still goes crazy so don't wonder where I am if I suddenly dissparear) and that made me get bored to death so...I was looking through my playlist and got over a song and I came with the idea of making a teslen vid care to see it?

Comment

so...today my network connection went crazy (and it still goes crazy so don't wonder where I am if I suddenly dissparear) and that made me get bored to death so...I was looking through my playlist and got over a song and I came with the idea of making a teslen vid care to see it?
                OMG DUH I WANT TO SEE IT!!! quit trying to be me and just post it already
                sigpic

Comment

(Nad's wallie is my laptop backgrounddd )

haha ofcourse you heard gutter
                  I just finally read her fics *splashes everybody doing a cannon ball into the gutter* naturally i loved them
                  Yay! Awesome

Yes!
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

OMG DUH I WANT TO SEE IT!!! quit trying to be me and just post it already
                    I'm not trying to be you cuz that would be impossible just that the vid is kind of short and...uhm I approached a different style and I'm not quite sure of the final result
                    anyway here it is

Comment

I'm not trying to be you cuz that would be impossible just that the vid is kind of short and...uhm I approached a different style and I'm not quite sure of the final result
                      anyway here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5g40V8HXao
                      girl you are nuts!!! that was adorable!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

girl you are nuts!!! that was adorable!!!
                        I'm glad you think so

Comment

I'm glad you think so
                          well duh it was fantastic! haha i have to say, watching that made me realize just how much i love moment in the catacombs where Niko's all "i had to see you" that look in his face ugghh so amazing,
                          sigpic

Comment

well duh it was fantastic! haha i have to say, watching that made me realize just how much i love moment in the catacombs where Niko's all "i had to see you" that look in his face ugghh so amazing,
                            I know, that is exactly what I think too. when I made the vid I just couldn't help to use that scene because the look on his face speaks from itself

here's a song I've been listening today, dunno if you like the type but it sounds teslen to me
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2qZp3PHF8Y

lyrics
                            Spoiler:
                            I feel I know you
                            I don't know how
                            I don't know why

I see you feel for me
                            You cried with me
                            You would die for me

I know I need you
                            I want you to
                            Be free of all the pain
                            You hold inside
                            You cannot hide
                            I know you tried

To be who you couldn't be
                            You tried to see inside of me
                            And now i'm leaving you
                            I don't want to go
                            Away from you

Please try to understand
                            Take my hand
                            Be free of all the pain
                            You hold inside

You cannot hide
                            I know you tried
                            To feel...
                            To feel...

Comment

I know, that is exactly what I think too. when I made the vid I just couldn't help to use that scene because the look on his face speaks from itself

here's a song I've been listening today, dunno if you like the type but it sounds teslen to me
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2qZp3PHF8Y

lyrics
                              Spoiler:
                              I feel I know you
                              I don't know how
                              I don't know why

I see you feel for me
                              You cried with me
                              You would die for me

I know I need you
                              I want you to
                              Be free of all the pain
                              You hold inside
                              You cannot hide
                              I know you tried

To be who you couldn't be
                              You tried to see inside of me
                              And now i'm leaving you
                              I don't want to go
                              Away from you

Please try to understand
                              Take my hand
                              Be free of all the pain
                              You hold inside

You cannot hide
                              I know you tried
                              To feel...
                              To feel...
                              well it has a piano in it so i cant hate it! haha jk no it was really good!! totally teslen
                              though it did not help the crap mood im in already in as i have listened to it like 3 times now
                              sigpic

Comment

well it has a piano in it so i cant hate it! haha jk no it was really good!! totally teslen
                                though it did not help the crap mood im in already in as i have listened to it like 3 times now
                                the piano in the beginning totally made me think about Jon playing the piano
                                and sorry to hear about your bad mood
                                unfortunately I gotta go. I'll probably catch you tomorrow
                                see ya

Comment

Working...
                                X