Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    very well then

haha We had not gotten that far as of it, we picked may to be Mother's Day i think and June to be....ok maybe we dont have that month either hahaha

But yeah i totally think that July will wind up being his birthday.....oh the naughty Teslen thoughts i am now having
    why am I not surprised you should have seen me the other night trying to sleep but in the same time imagining all sort of presents fron Helen for his birthday

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      why am I not surprised you should have seen me the other night trying to sleep but in the same time imagining all sort of presents fron Helen for his birthday
      I have one gift, and thus one word, in response to that:

Handcuffs.

*Duchess bows*

edit: appropriately it was my 4466 post
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

I have one gift, and thus one word, in response to that:

Handcuffs.

*Duchess bows*

edit: appropriately it was my 4466 post
        one of the things that passed through my mind
        congrats on Niko numbers

Comment

one of the things that passed through my mind
          congrats on Niko numbers
          hahaha yeah i thought that was appropriate considering the "me, you tied up moment" haha though i suppose i could have said rope....or chains....or leather...or lace..

yeah thank YOU for that!!!
          Spoiler:
          i am trying to write some ANGST that leads to FLUFF right now but noooo!!! i try to picture some angsty fluff in the rain of a park and the images of Helen in leather outfit at Niko's bedroom door holding handcuffs pops into my head!!!!....thank you so much for that image! hahaha

*siiighs* i guess thats what i get for being the Duchess
          sigpic

Comment

hahaha yeah i thought that was appropriate considering the "me, you tied up moment" haha though i suppose i could have said rope....or chains....or leather...or lace..

yeah thank YOU for that!!!
            Spoiler:
            i am trying to write some ANGST that leads to FLUFF right now but noooo!!! i try to picture some angsty fluff in the rain of a park and the images of Helen in leather outfit at Niko's bedroom door holding handcuffs pops into my head!!!!....thank you so much for that image! hahaha

*siiighs* i guess thats what i get for being the Duchess
            hahaha I'm sure you'll find inspiration sooner or later the leather and handcuffs thought is too good to let it go

Comment

hahaha I'm sure you'll find inspiration sooner or later the leather and handcuffs thought is too good to let it go
              hahaha maybe not for a few chapters will that come in....if i take this story past ww2.... havent decided just yet
              sigpic

Comment

*swoops in to drop a bomb*
                I was working on something else and I got distracted by Helen/Nikola again! So I had to make this!

Spoiler:

*swoops back out*

Comment

Originally posted by xiratania007 View Post
                  I was working on something else and I got distracted by Helen/Nikola again! So I had to make this!

Spoiler:

*swoops back out*

you seriosuly need to come around more often
                  sigpic

Comment

what this before me? ....a sneak preview of Chapter 7 coming tomorrow?! ....i think it is

Spoiler:
                    A month and a half had gone by. As Helen listened to the clack of her footsteps on the sidewalk a tiny rumble sounded above her in the clouds that were as dark a gray as she felt. Despite the fact she had kept herself busy the past weeks she could not keep her mind off the fact that he was really gone, gone forever. All his life Nikola had done whatever he could for her, loved her, and in the end he had given his life for her. Now she would have to face the centuries utterly alone.

whats that? you guys are saying im just like Damian....well yes i believe i am
                    sigpic

Comment

you seriosuly need to come around more often
                      Thank you very much I am glad you like it! I always say I will drop in more and then I end up getting my squeees out on twitter. I will try to be a better Nikola/Helen shipper.

*waves to everyone*

Comment

Thank you very much I am glad you like it! I always say I will drop in more and then I end up getting my squeees out on twitter. I will try to be a better Nikola/Helen shipper.

*waves to everyone*
                        hahaha as long as your spreading the Teslen goodness!
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          [IMG]http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy272/xiratania/Page_1-56.png[/IMG

*swoops back out*
                          LOL! This is awesome!!! XD Helen can't resist and she knows it, lol!

Comment

Spoiler:

*swoops back out*
                            ahahahaha
                            I LOVE IT
                            come here more often

Comment

It is officially the first of April.

I wanna start of by saying i hate all of you....

no april fools hahaha ok joke time over

Seriously i wanna start off by saying that everybody who wrote a March Story Challange of "Lucky" did a fantastic job, they were all splendid!!!

But now, its April and its time to move on to a new Challenege.

Kissing in the Rain

And, as i promised a few days ago. I have completed chapter seven, as it fits this theme massively! haha
                              Here is my April contribution, smooching in the rain and i look forward to seeing over the month what everybody else does
                              sigpic

Comment

It is officially the first of April.

I wanna start of by saying i hate all of you....

no april fools hahaha ok joke time over

Seriously i wanna start off by saying that everybody who wrote a March Story Challange of "Lucky" did a fantastic job, they were all splendid!!!

But now, its April and its time to move on to a new Challenege.

Kissing in the Rain

And, as i promised a few days ago. I have completed chapter seven, as it fits this theme massively! haha
                                Here is my April contribution, smooching in the rain and i look forward to seeing over the month what everybody else does
                                awww lovely your April fic is amazing

Comment

Working...
                                X