X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    hahaha as Nad would say, i'm evil like Damian

which im kind of proud of
    It is a badge to wear proudly my sweet!!
    sigpic
    "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

*Clones stick their heads out the lab door still muttering and slam the door hard when they hear Keaira say she's evil like Damian*
      sigpic
      "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
        It is a badge to wear proudly my sweet!!
        hahaha i do indeed

....but how does it figure that im Duchess of the Gutter Lounge aaand Evil like Damian? lmao

i am just a contradiction juxposition mystery
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

hahaha i do indeed

....but how does it figure that im Duchess of the Gutter Lounge aaand Evil like Damian? lmao

i am just a contradiction juxposition mystery
          And around here...that's bad because??
          sigpic

Comment

And around here...that's bad because??
            haha didnt say it was
            sigpic

Comment

haha didnt say it was
              I have just realized my clones are total divas...given that I am a diva myself...guess that's not so surprising!!
              sigpic

Comment

I have just realized my clones are total divas...given that I am a diva myself...guess that's not so surprising!!
                well no, tesla's pretty arrogant
                sigpic

Comment

And on that note my sweet, the divas and I must take our leave of you.

Talk to you soon...
                  sigpic

Comment

And on that note my sweet, the divas and I must take our leave of you.

Talk to you soon...
                    byeee *waves*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teslanator24 View Post
                      whoo hoo I made it! Bring on Teslen moments in Season 3!
                      WOO! haha finally your post was moderated and i could respond! hahaha
                      welcome to the Teslen Thread, i know you'll enjoy your stayy
                      sigpic

Comment

"I've often wondered what this moment would be like...me...you tied up *leans close* it's a shame you brought the children"
                        hahaha as Nad would say, i'm evil like Damian

which im kind of proud of

Comment

"I've often wondered what this moment would be like...me...you tied up *leans close* it's a shame you brought the children"
                          haha yeah thats the moment of evil alright....that and the article quote
                          sigpic

Comment

I had not seen that article before! How can I have missed this?!?
                            *runs off to read 5 million unread pages on this board*
                            WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
                              I had not seen that article before! How can I have missed this?!?
                              *runs off to read 5 million unread pages on this board*
                              haha awh dubbers its ok! i hadnt seen it either until Nad shared it tis a great article aint it?!
                              good luck catching up
                              sigpic

Comment

whoo hoo I made it! Bring on Teslen moments in Season 3!
                                welcome dear teslenite we share the same thoughts about season 3 teslen
                                hope you'll enjoy it here

about that wedding thing you were talking about (too lazy to go and find the quote) I have to say I'm with Keaira on this one cuz I can't really imagine them married.don't get me wrong, I want them together but IMO I don't think they need a priest to make it official. Plus, with my idea of Nikola's personality, I think he's not very comfortable with parties and social events.
                                on the other hand, I totally see these two travelling around the world like a replacement to the "actual marriage". I already imagine Nikola taking Helen to the most beautiful places on earth, starring into each other's eyes and sharing love all day long (yep I'm a little romantic) And of course doing all kind of crazy things
                                that's pretty much how I see the idea of marriage between Niko and Helen

Comment

Working...
                                X