Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    well you go for it! i am in the middle of my longest fic yet and do not intend to pause to write pure gutter....not today anyway!
    I'm trying to do anatomy and biology homework atm...maybe later though...
    sigpic
    "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
      I'm trying to do anatomy and biology homework atm...maybe later though...
      pfft carpe diem my friend! hw = not carpe dieming. story = carpe diem! haha
      *peer pressuringgg*
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

pfft carpe diem my friend! hw = not carpe dieming. story = carpe diem! haha
        *peer pressuringgg*
        You want it any quicker than I can do it...knock yourself out and write it!!
        sigpic
        "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

You want it any quicker than I can do it...knock yourself out and write it!!
          i actually would but im surprisingly not in a gutter mood. im quite in the dumps actually
          sigpic

Comment

i actually would but im surprisingly not in a gutter mood. im quite in the dumps actually
            Oh? Come and sit with me and the clones and tells us all about it.

*Clones rush out to get several bottles of wine and glasses*
            sigpic

Comment

Oh? Come and sit with me and the clones and tells us all about it.

*Clones rush out to get several bottles of wine and glasses*
              no wine for me! haha i cannot have alcohol.
              its nothing really. just concern/worry and missing my bff whose on a random trip to Nepal until the 14th of april and incommunicado im just a worrier/misser when it comes to him
              sigpic

Comment

no wine for me! haha i cannot have alcohol.
                its nothing really. just concern/worry and missing my bff whose on a random trip to Nepal until the 14th of april and incommunicado im just a worrier/misser when it comes to him
                *Clones shrug and put the extra glass away*

Well you know you have all of us to keep you smiling until they get back....and there's always time to spend in the gutter with the King too..
                sigpic

Comment

*Clones shrug and put the extra glass away*

Well you know you have all of us to keep you smiling until they get back....and there's always time to spend in the gutter with the King too..
                  hahaha why do you think i am on here
                  sigpic

Comment

hahaha why do you think i am on here
                    Fair enough...but sadly the clones and I must leave you soon...

Anatomy and biology waits for no-one
                    sigpic

Comment

Fair enough...but sadly the clones and I must leave you soon...

Anatomy and biology waits for no-one
                      haha its ok, i'll just go write poetry in my half lit room listening to some jazz or classical music while eating cookie dough
                      sigpic

Comment

haha its ok, i'll just go write poetry in my half lit room listening to some jazz or classical music while eating cookie dough
                        Enjoy...just think of the clones and I struggling with this stuff as you do
                        sigpic

Comment

Enjoy...just think of the clones and I struggling with this stuff as you do
                          haha oh i plan to enjoy
                          sigpic

Comment

whoo hoo I made it! Bring on Teslen moments in Season 3!

Comment

haha oh i plan to enjoy
                              *Clones mutter something about Keaira being a bloody tease before grabbing more wine and stalking back into the lab*
                              sigpic

Comment

*Clones mutter something about Keaira being a bloody tease before grabbing more wine and stalking back into the lab*
                                hahaha as Nad would say, i'm evil like Damian

which im kind of proud of
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X