Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
    The King would be so upset
    oh he's upset. i havent seen him forever.
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Me either for that matter!!

BTW: Nikola and Helen Bears said to say hi too!!
      sigpic
      "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Me either for that matter!!
        haha it happens. me and my clone are kinda like Niko and Helen in that way, he disappears shows up kisses me saves my life ya know thats how it goes
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
          haha it happens. me and my clone are kinda like Niko and Helen in that way, he disappears shows up kisses me saves my life ya know thats how it goes
          Know what you mean...

My clone does that kinda thing too...and shares my love of red wine
          sigpic
          "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Know what you mean...

My clone does that kinda thing too...and shares my love of red wine
            I wonder what kinda wine Helen prefers....we know Niko loves the premier crue
            sigpic

Comment

I wonder what kinda wine Helen prefers....we know Niko loves the premier crue
              The one Winston gave her that Nikola hid the Devamper in methinks
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gauky_1976 View Post
                the one winston gave her that nikola hid the devamper in methinks
                the forty-five bordeaux!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by keaira taegan View Post
                  the forty-five bordeaux!!! :d:d
                  Yep the very one!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Yep the very one!!
                    Hmm maybe haha
                    sigpic

Comment

Hmm maybe haha
                      I think it's that one due to her being so annoyed when she found out what Nikola did to it....
                      sigpic

Comment

I think it's that one due to her being so annoyed when she found out what Nikola did to it....
                        well, then again that lead to the lovely , "me. you tied up." incident
                        sigpic

Comment

well, then again that lead to the lovely , "me. you tied up." incident
                          Very true but I think that Helen would have done nasty things to him if she wasn't tied up though....

And there we go...my mind is in the gutter yet again....where it rightfully belongs!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Very true but I think that Helen would have done nasty things to him if she wasn't tied up though....

And there we go...my mind is in the gutter yet again....where it rightfully belongs!!
                            pretty sure that would have been mutual
                            sigpic

Comment

pretty sure that would have been mutual
                              Ohhh thank you sooo much for totally derailing my train of thought on anatomy to having Nikola and Helen doing nasty things to each other!! Now I'm thinking of Druitt's reaction if he walked in on it instead of trying to remember the parts of the human ear!!

Methinks fanfic must totally be written about that ASAP!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Ohhh thank you sooo much for totally derailing my train of thought on anatomy to having Nikola and Helen doing nasty things to each other!!

Methinks fanfic must totally be written about that ASAP!!
                                well you go for it! i am in the middle of my longest fic yet and do not intend to pause to write pure gutter....not today anyway!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X