Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No I haven't...where is it??

Spoiler:
    I have an idea that it won't be all smooth sailing as Nikola is deeply hurt by Helen's rejection in Rome and wants to obesses over it before he accepts the proposol. (if he accepts it that is )

I also see Druitt being totally aganist the idea of it and tries to break them up until Helen tells him that it's Nikola she wants to be with and basically tells him to butt out.

Helen is stubborn and refuses to let Nikola wallow...but I'm not sure how it will play out other than that...
    sigpic
    "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
      No I haven't...where is it??

Spoiler:
      I have an idea that it won't be all smooth sailing as Nikola is deeply hurt by Helen's rejection in Rome and wants to obesses over it before he accepts the proposol. (if he accepts it that is )

I also see Druitt being totally aganist the idea of it and tries to break them up until Helen tells him that it's Nikola she wants to be with and basically tells him to butt out.

Helen is stubborn and refuses to let Nikola wallow...but I'm not sure how it will play out other than that...
      not sure what that "no i havent" is too so this is the link for that article where Damian was plain EVIL to us shippers haha:

http://popculturezoo.com/archives/5625

and the link to my fanfic page is in my sig

Spoiler:
      sounds MEGA angsty!!! kinda like it
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        not sure what that "no i havent" is too so this is the link for that article where Damian was plain EVIL to us shippers haha:

http://popculturezoo.com/archives/5625

and the link to my fanfic page is in my sig

Spoiler:
        sounds MEGA angsty!!! kinda like it
        Oh yes...sorry...I read that last night...I love Damian because he has the same name as my Dad!!

Spoiler:
        Why does this not surprise me!!
        sigpic
        "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Oh yes...sorry...I read that last night...I love Damian because he has the same name as my Dad!!

Spoiler:
          Why does this not surprise me!!
          I have a love hate relationsihp with Damian. I love him bc he is a Trooper, and from that im thinking a Trooper too! But i hate when he is evil and does things like that to us!!
          That closet scene in sleepers bascially sums it up, i love him for giving it us but hate him for stopping it with no kiss! haha

and it probably doesnt surprise bc, well, have you read my stories?! lmfao they are all angst, with some gutter and hardly ever any fluff!!! haha its good times though...
          sigpic

Comment

I have a love hate relationsihp with Damian. I love him bc he is a Trooper, and from that im thinking a Trooper too! But i hate when he is evil and does things like that to us!!
            That closet scene in sleepers bascially sums it up, i love him for giving it us but hate him for stopping it with no kiss! haha

and it probably doesnt surprise bc, well, have you read my stories?! lmfao they are all angst, with some gutter and hardly ever any fluff!!! haha its good times though...
            I think he knows that the Troopers want more so he teases us by stopping it there.

But if there's no pay off in Season 3, I say the Troopers get together and start a frakking great riot!!
            sigpic

Comment

I think he knows that the Troopers want more so he teases us by stopping it there.

But if there's no pay off in Season 3, I say the Troopers get together and start a frakking great riot!!
              hahaha well, based on that comment, i am pretty hopefully
              ....though. if nothing happens....lets just say i have his twitter account followed hahahaha
              sigpic

Comment

hahaha well, based on that comment, i am pretty hopefully
                ....though. if nothing happens....lets just say i have his twitter account followed hahahaha
                And then start a riot in less than 140 characters!!

But having re-read that article and knowing how much both Damian and Amanda love working with Jonathon...I'd say that there will be a pay off in Season 3. I just hope it's sooner rather than later!! *nods*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976
                  And then start a riot in less than 140 characters!!

But having re-read that article and knowing how much both Damian and Amanda love wrking with Jonathon...I'd say that there will be a pay off in Season 3. I just hope it's sooner rather than later!! *nods*
                  well my hopes are on Teslen happening sooner bc of the way the end of s2 ended setting it up for Niko to return but my moneys on later just bc Damian is EVIL like that
                  sigpic

Comment

well my hopes are on Teslen happening sooner bc of the way the end of s2 ended setting it up for Niko to return but my moneys on later just bc Damian is EVIL like that
                    And Jonathon might be too busy to do it early in the season...
                    sigpic

Comment

And Jonathon might be too busy to do it early in the season...
                      well, they are already filming sooo.....who knows! *fingers crosseddd*
                      sigpic

Comment

well, they are already filming sooo.....who knows! *fingers crosseddd*
                        Does Jonathon have any plays he's either in or directing coming up??
                        sigpic

Comment

Does Jonathon have any plays he's either in or directing coming up??
                          uhmm.... im a terrible trooper!! *headdesk* idk offhand!!! *headdesK* bad trooper bad trooper!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

How the devil can you call yourself a Trooper when you don't know things like that??

sigpic

Comment

How the devil can you call yourself a Trooper when you don't know things like that??

haha shut it. i think they are doing tear the curtain right now or touring for it or something *Slinks away in disgrace*
                              sigpic

Comment

haha shut it. i think they are doing tear the curtain right now or touring for it or something *Slinks away in disgrace*
                                The King would be so upset
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X