Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Well that's definitely a big plus!

And *nods*. Helen, Niko, Sand and solitude. I'm thinking angst.
    oh yayyy angstt
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Hey gang..

A couple of questions for you all to help me with a fan fic idea that has been floating around my head for a while...

If Nikola was to propose to Helen, how do you think he would do it?

What kind of wedding would they have? Large or small? How would it be celebrated? (big party, just the two of them etc)

What do you think would happen on the wedding night (be as guttery as you like)

Looking forward to your answers guys...
      sigpic
      "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
        Hey gang..

A couple of questions for you all to help me with a fan fic idea that has been floating around my head for a while...

If Nikola was to propose to Helen, how do you think he would do it?

What kind of wedding would they have? Large or small? How would it be celebrated? (big party, just the two of them etc)

What do you think would happen on the wedding night (be as guttery as you like)

Looking forward to your answers guys...
        *ponders ponders ponders*
        Ok sadly i am like the least romantic person ever! hahaha so as far as the actually proposal....not a clue though i just got this crazy idea about her proposing him by sending him a pigeon with a note...haha totally lame

for the wedding i think itd be a small affair, ya know them and the rest of the team....maybe a few other heads of houses? though idk....i could also see them doing something in secret just the two of them haha like i said im not great at this at all....

wedding night. lots and lots of haha

ofcourse, this all depends on the circumstances of the leading to the propsal
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
          *ponders ponders ponders*
          Ok sadly i am like the least romantic person ever! hahaha so as far as the actually proposal....not a clue though i just got this crazy idea about her proposing him by sending him a pigeon with a note...haha totally lame

for the wedding i think itd be a small affair, ya know them and the rest of the team....maybe a few other heads of houses? though idk....i could also see them doing something in secret just the two of them haha like i said im not great at this at all....

wedding night. lots and lots of haha

ofcourse, this all depends on the circumstances of the leading to the propsal
          Love the pigeon idea and thought of something similar myself. Also thought of a nice romantic dinner but the clones didn't think that was too "Nikola" as Helen has to drag him out of the lab most nights to eat (so they said).

Will have to ponder it some more methinks!!
          sigpic
          "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Love the pigeon idea and thought of something similar myself. Also thought of a nice romantic dinner but the clones didn't think that was too "Nikola" as Helen has to drag him out of the lab most nights to eat (so they said).

Will have to ponder it some more methinks!!
            haha sorry i cant be of more help but, like i said, i am not a romantic
            sigpic

Comment

Not a problem at all...me thinking about it means I can be distracted from learning about the anatomy and biology of the human ear!!
              sigpic

Comment

Not a problem at all...me thinking about it means I can be distracted from learning about the anatomy and biology of the human ear!!
                hahaha oh dear
                sigpic

Comment

hahaha oh dear
                  Yes I know...Nikola will not be happy with me for being so distracted but this fic may just give him some ideas of how to tell Helen how he really feels!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes I know...Nikola will not be happy with me for being so distracted but this fic may just give him some ideas of how to tell Helen how he really feels!!
                    well, he kind of already did
                    we're just waiting on Helen to get her act together which hopefully, and it looks like it will be!!!, this season
                    sigpic

Comment

well, he kind of already did
                      we're just waiting on Helen to get her act together which hopefully, and it looks like it will be!!!, this season
                      True but I should of said he tells Helen how he feels and she believes him....
                      sigpic

Comment

True but I should of said he tells Helen how he feels and she believes him....
                        I have to disagree with you again haha i think she did believe him, i dont think she was ready to realize that was the truth and that she shared those feelings haha
                        sigpic

Comment

I have to disagree with you again haha i think she did believe him, i dont think she was ready to realize that was the truth and that she shared those feelings haha
                          Part of me thinks the same as you but the other part of me thinks she was thinking "okay so what does he want from me now?" when he told her. The look on her face was like..."Uh huh...you only love me when you want something from me or want to kill me" so I don't think she really believed him at that point.

Having said that though, you only had to watch the scene when they kissed in Rome to see that she does feel something for him.. She looked as if she was holding his arms tightly and didn't seem to be wanting to get away too quickly, but I think after her past with bith Nikola and John, she was being careful with her heart.
                          sigpic

Comment

Part of me thinks the same as you but the other part of me thinks she was thinking "okay so what does he want from me now?" when he told her. The look on her face was like..."Uh huh...you only love me when you want something from me or want to kill me" so I don't think she really believed him at that point.

You only had to watch the scene when they kissed in Rome. She looked as if she was holding his arms tightly and didn't seem to be wanting to get away too quickly, but I think after her past with bith Nikola and John, she was being careful with her heart.
                            I do not quite agree with your interpretation of her look, i think that was more her being startled that he had just admitted that too her. I mean they have known each other for years and years and years and now in the middle of crisis he just drops it on her that he is in love with her, and always has been. IMO i think that her reaction those moments were of her being confused, and unsure how to take this confession of his, whether or not she believed it, which i totally think she did.

I agree however, that she is being careful with her heart; i mean, after Druitt she has to be and will probably continue to be for awhile but i think that there is a comfortability that she has with Niko that shows that she cares about him, more than she has admitted. I mean compared to Druitt even when she is mad with Druitt she never tells him off, if i remember correctly. Whereas when she got mad at Nikola in the catacombs beneath Rome she felt free enough to absolutely rip into him, that obnoxious ass line. and not even that, when she is not mad with either of them and is just around them. there is just such a level of comfort that Helen has with Niko that is clearly not present with Druitt, which suggests a deeper level of caring. When Niko gets devamped, and she is kneeling behind him, her hand half goes to reach for him and then pulls back bc she doesnt know what to do, she wants to help him but just doenst know how. That whole episode of Sleepers makes me believe that Helen does believe that Niko loves her, and that she probably cares about him too but just doesnt know what to do with those feelings.

And thanks to Damian we know something is going to happen

[/rant]
                            sigpic

Comment

I do not quite agree with your interpretation of her look, i think that was more her being startled that he had just admitted that too her. I mean they have known each other for years and years and years and now in the middle of crisis he just drops it on her that he is in love with her, and always has been. IMO i think that her reaction those moments were of her being confused, and unsure how to take this confession of his, whether or not she believed it, which i totally think she did.

I agree however, that she is being careful with her heart; i mean, after Druitt she has to be and will probably continue to be for awhile but i think that there is a comfortability that she has with Niko that shows that she cares about him, more than she has admitted. I mean compared to Druitt even when she is mad with Druitt she never tells him off, if i remember correctly. Whereas when she got mad at Nikola in the catacombs beneath Rome she felt free enough to absolutely rip into him, that obnoxious ass line. and not even that, when she is not mad with either of them and is just around them. there is just such a level of comfort that Helen has with Niko that is clearly not present with Druitt, which suggests a deeper level of caring. When Niko gets devamped, and she is kneeling behind him, her hand half goes to reach for him and then pulls back bc she doesnt know what to do, she wants to help him but just doenst know how. That whole episode of Sleepers makes me believe that Helen does believe that Niko loves her, and that she probably cares about him too but just doesnt know what to do with those feelings.

And thanks to Damian we know something is going to happen

[/rant]
                              Interesting and we all know Damian is a horrible tease. He better make sure something happens or there will be a riot!!

I'm not sure I can agree totally with your thoughts on Helen's feelings for Niko. Yes they have known each other for many years but to me her look was one of shock as you said but a certain amount of "oh what does he want now and does he really mean it?" (Just how I read the look..and the fact her jaw had almost hit the ground when he said it).

The look on Niko's face when he saw her reaction to me said "Well...okay...I just told you how I really feel about you and you don't believe me." I think it took a lot of guts for Niko to admit how he felt to her (even though the situation could have been better) and when he was "rejected" (for want of a better word) he put those feelings away, never to be mentioned again...

Which gives me an awesome idea for the fic...

Spoiler:
                              Nikola doesn't proposed to Helen....She proposes to him after giving what he said in Rome some thought...
                              sigpic

Comment

Interesting and we all know Damian is a horrible tease. He better make sure something happens or there will be a riot!!
                                HAVE YOU NOT SEEN THE INTERVIEW!?!?

I'm not sure I can agree totally with your thoughts on Helen's feelings for Niko. Yes they have known each other for many years but to me her look was one of shock as you said but a certain amount of "oh what does he want now and does he really mean it?" (Just how I read the look..and the fact her jaw had almost hit the ground when he said it).
                                thats what i mean! the fact that her jaw does basically hit the ground is what i mean by her just being shocked, i think she just didnt know how to take it, and probably questioning its legitmacy. I dont think she was thinking "what does he want now" bc its not in niko's character to say "i love you" in order to get something. thats not how he plays it....or how she would ever see him play it....just based on the fact they are from Victorian england and the way the characters have behaved thus far, and after that point...IMO

The look on Niko's face when he saw her reaction to me said "Well...okay...I just told you how I really feel about you and you don't believe me." I think it took a lot of guts for Niko to admit how he felt to her (even though the situation could have been better) and when he was "rejected" (for want of a better word) he put those feelings away, never to be mentioned again...
                                oh he was rejected in that moment, as shown by Helen leaning away from his hand when he reached out to touch her. It definately took guts and i think that the unguarded look in his eyes after he said is what gave helen pause and cause to believe it eventually. as far as him putting those feelings away to never mention them again, well as damian as insinuated, s3 holds more of those feelings for us

Which gives me an awesome idea for the fic...

Spoiler:
                                Nikola doesn't proposed to Helen....She proposes to him after giving what he said in Rome some thought...
                                hahaha have you read my story "the note"??? its basically about helen and him after Rome

i actually have to say....im not sure i see them getting married *runs away and hides*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X