• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post

haha and then you whip out genius lines like that
    Well... sometimes

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    look at this
    Spoiler:
    [IMG ]http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad39/stargatelover4ever/sanctuary/113-1438.jp[/IMG]

see how Nikola is trying to reach Helen with his hand but stops somewhere in the halfway? talking about genuine concern he was worried for her and was trying to protect her from the ceiling that was colapsing
    how sweet is that?
    And it works the other way around as well as we see in 'Sleepers'
    They are just that cute.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

[QUOTE=DutchIndeed;11337951]Well... sometimes [/QUOTES]
      sometimes is enough

They are just that cute.
      *squee* YEAH IT DOES

god i love themmm!!!!
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        They are just that cute.
        oh definetly. you can see on Helen's face that she wants to do something to undo everything, to pull Nikola back together but she has no idea how to help him and that is killing her

Comment

oh definetly. you can see on Helen's face that she wants to do something to undo everything, to pull Nikola back together but she has no idea how to help him and that is killing her
          and then, in the end its a total FLIRT-FEST!!!
          i mean, look at that outfit she was wearing, totally picked that out for him
          sigpic

Comment

and then, in the end its a total FLIRT-FEST!!!
            i mean, look at that outfit she was wearing, totally picked that out for him
            it's the skirt that is giving her away a mini-skirt that's defintely a sign of flirt

Comment

it's the skirt that is giving her away a mini-skirt that's defintely a sign of flirt
              Yeah, She does look awesome for simply having a chat with the thorn in her side...
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, She does look awesome for simply having a chat with the thorn in her side...
                well she is after all trying to impress a genius (which already loves her) haha

Comment

Spoiler:

And just look at how scared/sad she looks! You can tell she lurves him.

Comment

thats my thoughts exactly! when the scene changed to that shot i was like "WOAH MAGNUS!! SHOWING SOME LEG ARE WE?!" hahaha then ofcourse the scene went down and i was like "sob sob sob thats why she was showing off her legs sob sob sob they are perfectttt sob sob"

well, they both always look awesome
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tigerlilybrown View Post
                      Spoiler:

that picture, with all that emotion, is pretty much sums up why i think she was not telling Will everything.
                      sigpic

Comment

well she is after all trying to impress a genius (which already loves her) haha
                        It doesn't ttake a genius to be impressed by that...

Originally posted by tigerlilybrown View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        [IMG]http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af38/tigerlilybrown/normal_2x10_436.jpg[/IMG ]

Aww!

thats my thoughts exactly! when the scene changed to that shot i was like "WOAH MAGNUS!! SHOWING SOME LEG ARE WE?!" hahaha then ofcourse the scene went down and i was like "sob sob sob thats why she was showing off her legs sob sob sob they are perfectttt sob sob"

well, they both always look awesome
                        Thye really do!

sigpic

Comment

dunno if you've seen this but I got stuck on this vid all day long
                          it's awesome!

Comment

that picture, with all that emotion, is pretty much sums up why i think she was not telling Will everything.
                            yeah and Will accepts so easily the "I am the last of The Five and I'm nostalgic" thing when actually Helen feels much much more

Comment

dunno if you've seen this but I got stuck on this vid all day long
                              it's awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usZhnhrN41k
                              *sqquueeee flail flail flail squueee* OMFGZ i kinda really really love that video too
                              sigpic

Comment

yeah and Will accepts so easily the "I am the last of The Five and I'm nostalgic" thing when actually Helen feels much much more
                                yeah right?! ya know, for the new 'watson" he kind FAILS unless, as i bleive, he fails on purpose
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X