awhh. he'd be Henrys secret mentor
    AWWWW YES!
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      AWWWW YES!
      and Helen would know bc she'd have a talk with henry and be like "are you, ok, with me and Niko*pause*la?" and Henry would be like "helen, he's great for you blah blah, plus despite him being a total jerkwad to me i totally respect his abiliities and kinda see him as a mentor but i swear if you repeat that!!" and helen'd be all "of course not!" and then her convo with niko would go "you should take easier on henry..." niko: "blah blah arrogant drabbling blah blah i only push him cuz i know he's got the talent to meet my expectations..." helen: awh *RRRUUUFFFLLLEEEE*
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        and Helen would know bc she'd have a talk with henry and be like "are you, ok, with me and Niko*pause*la?" and Henry would be like "helen, he's great for you blah blah, plus despite him being a total jerkwad to me i totally respect his abiliities and kinda see him as a mentor but i swear if you repeat that!!" and helen'd be all "of course not!" and then her convo with niko would go "you should take easier on henry..." niko: "blah blah arrogant drabbling blah blah i only push him cuz i know he's got the talent to meet my expectations..." helen: awh *RRRUUUFFFLLLEEEE*
        AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I'm really starting to wonder, though...after DK's comment...GAH WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
          AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I'm really starting to wonder, though...after DK's comment...GAH WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!
          I FRAKKING KNOW!!!! like i almost wish he hadnt said that IF ONLY becuase now my brains on freaking overload trying to guesss wtffff that could me and im dyyingggg to know and the wait. is. going. to be. the. death. of. me.
          sigpic

Comment

spent the whole day thinking about season 3 teslen. haha
            I'll only say that: Damian is EVIL. He'd better make up for this teasing with lots of teslen in season 3 or else he'll have a bunch of teased teslenites waiting for him somewhere in the shadow, kidnaping him and oblige him to write teslen

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
              spent the whole day thinking about season 3 teslen. haha
              I'll only say that: Damian is EVIL. He'd better make up for this teasing with lots of teslen in season 3 or else he'll have a bunch of teased teslenites waiting for him somewhere in the shadow, kidnaping him and oblige him to write teslen
              i would so not be one of those Teslenites *innocent face*

And from here on out, anybody that calls me evil for my stories slash my excerpts from said stories I will just re-quote that little section from the article because that, my fellow belovid Teslenites, is evil.

sigpic

Comment

i would so not be one of those Teslenites *innocent face*

And from here on out, anybody that calls me evil for my stories slash my excerpts from said stories I will just re-quote that little section from the article because that, my fellow belovid Teslenites, is evil.

hahaha
                we could always just call you "mini-Damian" which by definition is EVIL yes

Comment

hahaha
                  we could always just call you "mini-Damian" which by definition is EVIL yes
                  hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa DO ITTT

OMG its wednesday and i promised a excerpt!! *runs off to snag thatt*
                  sigpic

Comment

ok so this update has its up...and its downs....ups first bc i am DYING to share

Spoiler:
                    this dress on Helen sans the flowers... http://www.costumecollege.org/CoCo-i...carpet0717.jpg
                    with this excerpt:
                    “May I have this dance?”
                    His only reply is to take her outstretched hand and pull her flush against him, each wrapping their arms around the other leaving just enough space so they can look deep into the others eyes. For a few moments there is just the muffled music and their bodies swaying together...

The downs:
                    I promised and update this weekend. Not sure that will happen....putting in spoilers bc its OT
                    Spoiler:
                    soo i made my college decision and am therefore going to an accepted students day this saturday at the college. sooo i will be gone all day saturday. i have to get up early that day so i have to go to bed kinda early friday and thus will be exhausted come sunday and have to go see my other friends....my real life friends haha....becuase they wanna take me out to dinner to try and distract me from the fact that my best friend is going to be in nepal for two and a weeks or so which is kinda bugging me out bc im worried for his safety....long story short. may not update until mondayish
                    sigpic

Comment

ok so this update has its up...and its downs....ups first bc i am DYING to share

Spoiler:
                      this dress on Helen sans the flowers... http://www.costumecollege.org/CoCo-i...carpet0717.jpg
                      with this excerpt:
                      “May I have this dance?”
                      His only reply is to take her outstretched hand and pull her flush against him, each wrapping their arms around the other leaving just enough space so they can look deep into the others eyes. For a few moments there is just the muffled music and their bodies swaying together...

The downs:
                      I promised and update this weekend. Not sure that will happen....putting in spoilers bc its OT
                      Spoiler:
                      soo i made my college decision and am therefore going to an accepted students day this saturday at the college. sooo i will be gone all day saturday. i have to get up early that day so i have to go to bed kinda early friday and thus will be exhausted come sunday and have to go see my other friends....my real life friends haha....becuase they wanna take me out to dinner to try and distract me from the fact that my best friend is going to be in nepal for two and a weeks or so which is kinda bugging me out bc im worried for his safety....long story short. may not update until mondayish
                      dance!!!

and
                      Spoiler:
                      go out and have fun sometimes you gotta live in real life too

Comment

dance!!!
                        ohh my friend, you dont know the half of it

and
                        Spoiler:
                        go out and have fun sometimes you gotta live in real life too
                        Spoiler:
                        oh i plan too! tee-hee. im excited for saturday in particular! im just really itching to get this chapter out cuz its awesome.
                        sigpic

Comment

funny vid rec

Comment

that was differenttt
                            sigpic

Comment

that was differenttt
                              haha I know

Comment

haha I know
                                totally wish Helen would try and seduce Niko
                                though she wouldnt have to try very hard
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X