Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    haha yes you inspired it
    you were talking a few pages behind about how well would fit the name "Magnetiko" for this ship because of Magnus and the fact that Niko has magnetic abilities
    OHH!!!! my MAGNIKO moment!!! hahaha yes yes yes i remember that now lmao *headdesk* clearly, still not over this cold
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

you still haven't recovered from the cold?

Comment

you still haven't recovered from the cold?
        im not as bad as i was, im definately doing better. i just have a terrible case of the sniffles

*siiighs* good thing i have this place to keep me feeling good
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
          im not as bad as i was, im definately doing better. i just have a terrible case of the sniffles

*siiighs* good thing i have this place to keep me feeling good
          I hope you get better soon and don't worry, a couple of days on this thread and you'll be just as new

Comment

I hope you get better soon and don't worry, a couple of days on this thread and you'll we just as new
            Thanks!! haha yeah im pretty sure that i'll be Guttering this place up again in no time
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks!! haha yeah im pretty sure that i'll be Guttering this place up again in no time
              that sounds good to me

Comment

Ok so i wanna give an update on my story.

I will have the next chapter up this weekend, and i will give a sneak peak at it on WEDNESDAY this is my favoritest chapter ever!!

then the following week, is my SPRING BREAKKK YEAAAHH!!! ...anyways....that means i will have time to write and hence have chapter six up that week....then depending on how long or short chapter six turns out to be we may have to wait for chapter seven....bc that will pertain to the April Fic Challenge sooo yeah

just a little FYI
                sigpic

Comment

thanks for the updates now I want spring break to come even more

Comment

thanks for the updates now I want spring break to come even more
                    haha well personally i think you should be more looking forward to this weekend bc honestly chapter 5 is awesome. i adore it, and im not even done writing it. the pieces that have been in my head forever are fantastic and the pieces that developed now as i write ughh. god i love this chapterrrrr and im excited to finish it and share it and get all the reviews and yeaaahhh!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

haha well personally i think you should be more looking forward to this weekend bc honestly chapter 5 is awesome. i adore it, and im not even done writing it. the pieces that have been in my head forever are fantastic and the pieces that developed now as i write ughh. god i love this chapterrrrr and im excited to finish it and share it and get all the reviews and yeaaahhh!!!
                      haha. haven't thought I can get more curious than I already was

Comment

haha. haven't thought I can get more curious than I already was
                        yeah i'll stop prattling on about my love for it!
                        sigpic

Comment

My allergies are starting to act up.
                          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                            My allergies are starting to act up.
                            sigpic

Comment

I know

but...yay ship. lol

they really need to make action figures. B/c I would buy them and then have Helen & Niko together all the time
                              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                                I know

but...yay ship. lol

they really need to make action figures. B/c I would buy them and then have Helen & Niko together all the time
                                hahaha totally i may then proceed to buy random dolls that are kids and be like "OH LOOK!!! Niko your a daddy "
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X