X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    haha oh just wait for chapters five and six...thats evil
    It's soooo unfair...

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      It's soooo unfair...

oh i know it is! haha i even have the excerpt imma share from chapter five all picked out and ready to go
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

FIC REC!!!

Chapter Four

....oh wait thats not it

this is:

I Follow My Heart its mega adorable
        sigpic

Comment

triple post, apologies.

however, i just rewatched sleepers and was wondering....

does anybody else notice how right after Nikola got devamped and he's on the ground rocking back forth going "i cant i cant" and freaking out that Helen behind him crouching kinda like half reaches a hand out like she wants to touch/help him but then doesnt...???

or am i going loopy from being sick??
          sigpic

Comment

triple post, apologies.

however, i just rewatched sleepers and was wondering....

does anybody else notice how right after Nikola got devamped and he's on the ground rocking back forth going "i cant i cant" and freaking out that Helen behind him crouching kinda like half reaches a hand out like she wants to touch/help him but then doesnt...???

or am i going loopy from being sick??
            No, I definitely noticed that, like, the first time...
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
              No, I definitely noticed that, like, the first time...
              ok i saw the first time but wasnt sure...and then i kinda have been focusin' on the Kings reaction and not really thinking about that hand moving....and now ive realized thats mega significant!
              sigpic

Comment

ok i saw the first time but wasnt sure...and then i kinda have been focusin' on the Kings reaction and not really thinking about that hand moving....and now ive realized thats mega significant!
                Oh, I noticed it early on and was like And the look on her face It was so desperate...like she was trying to help him but didn't know how she could possibly console him enough.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Oh, I noticed it early on and was like And the look on her face It was so desperate...like she was trying to help him but didn't know how she could possibly console him enough.
                  yeaaahhh!!!

well i like to think she figures it out....after he figures out his new power...
                  sigpic

Comment

yeaaahhh!!!

well i like to think she figures it out....after he figures out his new power...
                    Of course

But I just love that moment, however tragic it was. It really showed how much she does care...
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Of course

But I just love that moment, however tragic it was. It really showed how much she does care...
                      OH yes. i cannot agree with you more on that statement
                      sigpic

Comment

OMG I swear I found another pic of their little Zaria (how sad is it that I seriously think this hypothetical child is a real character almost )

sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

OMG I swear I found another pic of their little Zaria (how sad is it that I seriously think this hypothetical child is a real character almost )

http://debbiesplacepreschool.com/images/GirlReading.jpg
                          AWWHHH
                          seriously, i am excited for them to have a child
                          sigpic

Comment

And you can tell that is SO their child b/c she's sitting on top of a bunch of books and reading
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

And you can tell that is SO their child b/c she's sitting on top of a bunch of books and reading
                              hahaha exacttlyyy not to mention the excellent hair-do she has going on
                              sigpic

Comment

hahaha exacttlyyy not to mention the excellent hair-do she has going on
                                HAHAHA yes

AW imagine her asking her papa to read her bedtime stories

OH, and I got this brilliant idea the other night (I hate it when I get random fic ideas when I haven't finished other ones, e.g. the one with the sucky ending).
                                Spoiler:
                                Niko has gone back to his secret underground lab (b/c I swear, he has to have one somewhere ) and one night he is up really, really late when all of a sudden he hears some strange noise. So he goes out to investigate and finds, to his shock, that there's this little girl (like, maybe 3 years old) just standing there and crying and he has no idea where she came from or how she got there. So he decides to take her in and then brings her to Helen b/c he honestly has no idea what to do with her and knows that Helen would probably have the best solution. So...yeah.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X