• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    HAHAHA

OT
    Spoiler:
    oh, btw. I forgot to say...I brought my little Irish doll to school today. Yes, I have a little Irish doll. I think she possibly looks a bit like you She used to belong to my dad's aunt before she died. You can see her in the vid I made of myself singing "Danny Boy" exactly 1 year ago ( omg it was already a year?!)...mind you, I look terrible and I completely fudged a high note

OT
    Spoiler:
    haha thats adorable, totally wish i had a little irish doll. glad you think i look like a toy just kidding im honored haha.

excuse me. you have an amazing singing voice! holy crap, that was really good! im thoroughly impressed that was gorgeous
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      OT
      Spoiler:
      haha thats adorable, totally wish i had a little irish doll. glad you think i look like a toy just kidding im honored haha.

excuse me. you have an amazing singing voice! holy crap, that was really good! im thoroughly impressed that was gorgeous
      Thankies...everyone who sees that is like "OMGZ THAT WAS AWESOMEZ" and I'm like...no it wasn't

but anyway, I'm going back to fic.
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
        Thankies...everyone who sees that is like "OMGZ THAT WAS AWESOMEZ" and I'm like...no it wasn't

but anyway, I'm going back to fic.
        haha well you are WRONG!!! its all OMG ITS AWESOME

AND EVERYBODY!!!
        as promised, to prove im not too evil *cough Nad cough* i have decided to not wait until the weekend and update now

here is Chatper Three of my new story
        sigpic

Comment

AND EVERYBODY!!!
          as promised, to prove im not too evil *cough Nad cough* i have decided to not wait until the weekend and update now

thank you for chapter 3 keaira.it was quite interesting as always, looking forward for more

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
            thank you for chapter 3 keaira.it was quite interesting as always, looking forward for more
            haha well i plan on writing more this weekend sooo yeah
            sigpic

Comment

haha well i plan on writing more this weekend sooo yeah
              great news
              btw, I got an interesting vid request from somebody on Youtube. do you remember my fluffy Helen/Nikola vid with little hears and red colouring? (this one)? someone asked if I can do Nikola's POV one using Ronan Keating version of the song. So if my muse helps me, perhaps I'll work on it this weekend

Comment

great news
                btw, I got an interesting vid request from somebody on Youtube. do you remember my fluffy Helen/Nikola vid with little hears and red colouring? (this one)? someone asked if I can do Nikola's POV one using Ronan Keating version of the song. So if my muse helps me, perhaps I'll work on it this weekend
                oohhhh i love that vid!!! totally looking forward to seeing how you fulfill said request
                sigpic

Comment

oohhhh i love that vid!!! totally looking forward to seeing how you fulfill said request
                  I only hope not to have a busy weekend.

Comment

I only hope not to have a busy weekend.
                    omg mee too! bc i really really just wanna start and finish chapter 4 becuase ive basically written all of Chapter 5/6 down bc its been in my head and its just really really really awesome and your all going to haateee me but its so good and i love it!!!

^^this is me being really excited over my work for a change
                    sigpic

Comment

omg mee too! bc i really really just wanna start and finish chapter 4 becuase ive basically written all of Chapter 5/6 down bc its been in my head and its just really really really awesome and your all going to haateee me but its so good and i love it!!!

^^this is me being really excited over my work for a change
                      I'm pretty sure I won't hate you if I remember well this would be the angsty fic you were talking about a couple of weeks ago so I don't mind some good angst
                      if you are excited about your work means your muse is doing her job (at least that's what it means when I get excited about my work)

Comment

I'm pretty sure I won't hate you if I remember well this would be the angsty fic you were talking about a couple of weeks ago so I don't mind some good angst
                        if you are excited about your work means your muse is doing her job (at least that's what it means when I get excited about my work)
                        lol yes there will be angst there will be plenty of that

haha well my muse is a male...a rather delicious smooth seductive sexy male....
                        sigpic

Comment

lol yes there will be angst there will be plenty of that

haha well my muse is a male...a rather delicious smooth seductive sexy male....
                          right..I always forget to put the him instead of her

Comment

right..I always forget to put the him instead of her
                            haha it happens, s'all goodt
                            sigpic

Comment

Oooh! That vid request does sound interesting!

AND EVERYBODY!!!

*passes cough syrup*

WooHood!
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                *passes cough syrup*

WooHood!
                                *takes cough syrup* thanks i actually need that seeing as i am sick
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X