Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    haha excellent. i find a lot of my teslen song revelations happen while im driving...dunno if thats good or bad haha
    It might be bad only if it distracts you too much from driving, otherwise is GOOD

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      It might be bad only if it distracts you too much from driving, otherwise is GOOD
      LOL well it doesnt typically distract me i usually just go (and i quote)
      "OMG ITS SO TESLEN!! *siiillleeennnceee other than music playing* ok dont get so excited Cassady Kerouac jeez...."

sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

LOL well it doesnt typically distract me i usually just go (and i quote)
        "OMG ITS SO TESLEN!! *siiillleeennnceee other than music playing* ok dont get so excited Cassady Kerouac jeez...."

hahaha
        when I got teslen distracted today I almost missed the bus
        Last edited by stargatelover4ever; 10 March 2010, 12:14 PM.

Comment

hahaha
          when I got teslen distracted today I almost missed the bus
          smoooothh
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
            Hey folks!
            *stumbles in*

Could anybody please tell me what episodes are important in Sanctuary for the characters development? Apart from those where Niko appears, of course
            OMG es!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tacklehugs*

and the ending

Spoiler:
            He really was there and this time is was no dream. He was standing on the couch lost in his thoughts. As he turned around and looked at her, Helen’s eyes fell on his face, face that she barely recognized. He was metamorphosed somehow. He seemed so lost. The smirk on his face was completely gone, and there was no trace of arrogance in his look. He seemed humble, ordinary. Everything that defined him was gone now. And Helen was feeling even more guilty now for not being able to come up with anything to help him. But she decided that there’s no more time to lose and that there’s something she has to do. So, without even thinking at her pride, she just leaned to him and they embraced. It was so good to feel his heart beats, his body heat, his skin touching hers that she found herself asking why she waited so much to do this.

For Nikola the embrace was unexpected but it had awaken his heart again. He could feel the life flowing through his veins, he could feel Helen’s heart beating in an abnormal rate and he could also feel his fear fading and love filling his heart. Nine seconds have passed like nine years and the embrace was over. He was now gazing Helen, trying to find the courage to say the words he wanted to say.

“I was worried for you! Don’t you ever do this to me again. Disappear like that!” . She couldn’t believe herself the words that were coming out of her mouth but this lasted for over a century and she knew she didn’t have another century to tell Nikola how she feels. “I’m sorry Nikola, I’ve been trying everything…I just…I didn’t find any way to give you back immortality. I’ve failed you” said Helen lowering her gaze.

“No, I’m sorry for all this! I’m sorry for being such a selfish and reckless person, I’m sorry for letting you get sick, I’m sorry for being a coward…and don’t try to stop me saying it because I know that I am. The loss of my powers made me coward and for a time I was lost but you were there somehow… the thought of you made me go on and now, that I’m standing so close to you, I feel like I was born again. I have to thank you Helen for everything you’ve ever done for me. I’m sorry it took me that long to say it. And before you say anything else, I want you to know that I DO love you, more than anything in this world even though I know I can’t ask the same thing from you.” And there it was, the most sincere moment in his entire existence. The relief of the truth came as an alleviation in Nikola’s heart and mind. He was now tense waiting for Helen’s reaction.

Nikola’s sincerity blew her away. She never thought he could be so…sensitive, so human. Her brain was completely filled with happiness now discovering that all her feelings were shared by him too so she took one step closer to him, reached with her hands for his face, his hair, his eyes and then she leaned slowly and kissed him. Soon Nikola responded to the kiss and the kiss grown in intensity for there was a century of unresolved sexual tension between them.
            She could taste love from his lips…
            Fin
            AWWWWW That was good!
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
              AWWWWW That was good!
              wasn't it?! i totally told her she should write more often haha

speaking of which...guess what i finished about an hour ago

if you answered "chapter one of your new fic?!?!?" then you are CORRECT however...im not sure im ready to post it yet lol *sighs*
              sigpic

Comment

booooooo go post

Well, I really can't say anything, b/c I haven't posted...but now I'm having Alice in Wonderland fanfiction issues interfering, sorry lol
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

booooooo go post

Well, I really can't say anything, b/c I haven't posted...but now I'm having Alice in Wonderland fanfiction issues interfering, sorry lol
                  hmmm i will make you a deal!
                  YOU post something...ANYTHING...before Sunday of this week....and I will post the first chapter of my new story

*puts on her Howie Mandel mask*
                  DEAL or NO DEAL?!

sigpic

Comment

hmmm i will make you a deal!
                    YOU post something...ANYTHING...before Sunday of this week....and I will post the first chapter of my new story

*puts on her Howie Mandel mask*
                    DEAL or NO DEAL?!

*gets totally distracted* OMG I saw this guy coming out of the metro station today who looked like Howie and he had his little daughter with him and she had on this little skirt with little boots and a little purse and she looked so cute and I was like AWWW Niko would have such an adorable little girl like that and take her places to explore the world

Oh, what? Oh, okay, I'll post
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

*gets totally distracted* OMG I saw this guy coming out of the metro station today who looked like Howie and he had his little daughter with him and she had on this little skirt with little boots and a little purse and she looked so cute and I was like AWWW Niko would have such an adorable little girl like that and take her places to explore the world

Oh, what? Oh, okay, I'll post
                      OMG OMG OMGGGG that'd be sooo adorable if he went on a Father-Daughter day exploration of someplaaceee omgggg *sqqueees*

ok we'll see if you live up to your word
                      sigpic

Comment

I was actually going to write the next part of "A Single Ray of Light" last night but I got tired LOL
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I was actually going to write the next part of "A Single Ray of Light" last night but I got tired LOL
                          well then FAIL!!! hahaha
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I'm sorry
                              You will be forgiven whence you post

....did i just say whence?! oh lordy i must be organzing poetry....oh look at that i am haha
                              sigpic

Comment

LOL whence!

I like weird words like that...like wherefore. And thrice.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X