No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, Helen loses her focus quite a few times around him...there's that pic, and then there's this one

"YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      Actually, Helen loses her focus quite a few times around him...there's that pic, and then there's this one

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...PDVD_004-2.jpg
      hahaha she's checking out the cravat...or something a little more enticing

these pictures all totally prove our theory that the "focus nikola" was for her own good as well btw
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

ohhh yes, it was definitely for her own good

Spoiler:
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

ohhh yes, it was definitely for her own good

Spoiler:
          Possible thoughts Helen is thinking: "my god is he sexy"
          "lame name but he's just so irrestible smart and good looking!!"
          "I would kill to have him look at me the way he's eyeing that devamper..."
          "Oh the things i could do to that neck...and that ear...OMG FOCUS!!!"
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post

Some other instances when Helen lost focus:

Spoiler:

Will is like "what am I missing here?" lol
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Some other instances when Helen lost focus:

Spoiler:

Will is like "what am I missing here?" lol
              first one is the best bc that is a BLATANT BUTT STARE!!! no way of denying it!
              sigpic

Comment

Is it just me or is it that in every screencap when Helen and Nikola are talking to/looking at each other, Will looks completely lost? LOL
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Is it just me or is it that in every screencap when Helen and Nikola are talking to/looking at each other, Will looks completely lost? LOL
                  its true! LOL hence Niko is always saying to him "this might go over your head just a bit"
                  sigpic

Comment

I think Will has by this point figured it all out, though. I'm just waiting for the day when he goes up to Helen and is like, "Um, Magnus? Really, you need to get over this 'I'm not going to admit that I love him' issue, because you clearly do, and this unresolved tension is driving the rest of us nuts."
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                      I accidentally watched the 'Helen tied up' scene like... over and over again... like you do and has anyone else noticed that whilst Nikola is completely putting his 'gutter' thoughts out in the open

"me.... you tied up..."

Helen smiles a bit when he says that - I never noticed this the first time but you can definitely see her start to smile for like a second at his suggestion
                      http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...edupgutter.jpg

That look is so flirty
                      accidentally my foot

but yes he is totally putting his Gutterself out there and yes Helen is totally feeling flirty about that...which brings us to the "focus nikola" line which, as we all basically agree. is as much to herself as it is to him
                      Helen definetly has guttery thoughts in that pic (it's the look that's giving her away)
                      and yes Keaira I always thought about the "focus Nikola" line being said not so much for keeping Nikola focused but to help Helen to keep her thoughts in line
                      oh and one more thing...I sometimes wonder how would Nikola imagine the scene with Helen tied up *mind goes guttery* Can you imagine Nikola imagining Helen tied up? he would so have that smirk on his face and that grin

Just thought I'd mention I've finally got around to updating my rather long fanfiction......

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5300957/1/Lifeline

... if anyone wants to give it a read
                      new reading material
                      *goes after some cookies*

HAHAHAHAH I never noticed that before!!!
                      haha so glad im not alone in having missed that!
                      seriously you too
                      durring a shippy rewatch of that episode my mind totally got caught on that scene, on the way Helen's looking at Nikola

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...PDVD_004-2.jpg
                      oh my Queen
                      Helen was totally thinking at something like that! Or maybe all at once
                      Her look...priceless for the Teslenites, I'mm telling you

Comment

oh and if you haven't seen this vid yet you should give it a chance the song it's quite Nikolish

Comment

just finished reading the fic
                          Awesome Amy!!!
                          I really enjoyed it

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                            oh and if you haven't seen this vid yet you should give it a chance the song it's quite Nikolish

OOoo I liked that

just finished reading the fic
                            Awesome Amy!!!
                            I really enjoyed it
                            thanks more to come soon! Decided I should really finish off my fics in progress before writing any new ones!
                            sigpic
                            ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

thanks more to come soon! Decided I should really finish off my fics in progress before writing any new ones!
                              I'm looking forward for a conclusion

Comment

oh and one more thing...I sometimes wonder how would Nikola imagine the scene with Helen tied up *mind goes guttery* Can you imagine Nikola imagining Helen tied up? he would so have that smirk on his face and that grin
                                oh i have imagined it....more than once

oh my Queen
                                Helen was totally thinking at something like that! Or maybe all at once
                                Her look...priceless for the Teslenites, I'mm telling you
                                *bows* i try my subjects I try. (oh ps ive changed my title to Duchess bc there is only Queen... )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oHHQ99hrfU
                                thanks for the vidrec it was good!

I'm looking forward for a conclusion
                                As am i
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X