Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is ADORABLE!!!!!!

lol that's what obsession does to you
    It really is!

...and it really does!

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    ok QUESTION!!!

so i just realized that my April story is going to be REALLY REALLY long....would be wierd if i started writing and posting it now...or do you think i should wait a tad until maybe late March??

thoughts input opinions??
    I'd say write and post, but that's because I think the world needs all the stories it can get

If it's really long, it would be nice to see it near it's end when the month comes, so that it has a nice fitting conclusion... And then you can be right on time for the month after
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Depends on HOW long...
      uhhh re-writing Teslen history long

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      I'd say write and post, but that's because I think the world needs all the stories it can get

If it's really long, it would be nice to see it near it's end when the month comes, so that it has a nice fitting conclusion... And then you can be right on time for the month after
      haha ok thats what i was thinking bc i technically dont get the april theme until the very last chapter...scene thingy lol
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

um

"YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

haha ok thats what i was thinking bc i technically dont get the april theme until the very last chapter...scene thingy lol
          Well, in that case...

TeeHee!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

who wouldn't lost the focus?

Comment

ok QUESTION!!!

so i just realized that my April story is going to be REALLY REALLY long....would be wierd if i started writing and posting it now...or do you think i should wait a tad until maybe late March??

thoughts input opinions??
              I vote start posting it now
              sigpic
              ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

um

Hehehe I liked that episode... although I do wonder where on Earth she pulled all those little knives from...
                sigpic
                ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                  Hehehe I liked that episode... although I do wonder where on Earth she pulled all those little knives from...
                  haha I wondered the same thing

Comment

I LOVE YOU THATS EPIC hahahaha

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                    YAH!!! talk about being prepared!! she pulled them from outwhere it was badass but confusingg haha
                    sigpic

Comment

talking about losing focus...look at this pic

Helen's like: "HOw I love my little genius when he tries to make me understand all he's saying...and that completly ruffable hair! *mind goes in gutter* "

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                        talking about losing focus...look at this pic

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a...-02-23-201.jpg

Helen's like: "HOw I love my little genius when he tries to make me understand all he's saying...and that completly ruffable hair! *mind goes in gutter* "
                        she is totally staring at his ear/neck and trying to focus on what he's saying and having guttery thoughts
                        sigpic

Comment

she is totally staring at his ear/neck and trying to focus on what he's saying and having guttery thoughts
                          I was worried I go nuts I'm glad you noticed too

Comment

I was worried I go nuts I'm glad you noticed too
                            please, when guttery thoughts abound, you can always count on you're Duchess
                            sigpic

Comment

please, when guttery thoughts abound, you can always count on you're Duchess
                              yes I can
                              *bows to the Duchess*

Comment

yes I can
                                *bows to the Duchess*
                                Thank you my dear subject rise and sit with your Duchess

.....and that ^^^ is why i won teachers nightmare
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X