Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    I just got over this vid on Youtube. I think it's AWESOME!
    WoW .... Georgeous vid ... I like it !
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
    sigpic

Comment

oh yes you are so evil !!! but so DARN good!

that's all I wanted to say
      im actually almost done with it!!!....kinda

I just got over this vid on Youtube. I think it's AWESOME!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF7cJ...eature=related
      that was really good!!! thanks for sharesies
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        im actually almost done with it!!!....kinda
        yaaay!

Comment

yaaay!
          note the KINDA though lol i'll probs work on it all day today and then post late tonight...ish
          sigpic

Comment

note the KINDA though lol i'll probs work on it all day today and then post late tonight...ish
            that's really good news!
            excited

Comment

that's really good news!
              excited
              haha you should its light and flirty with some UST going RST
              sigpic

Comment

Oh I like that vid will have to log into Youtube and rate it... now just have to remember my login details LOL.

i'll probs work on it all day today and then post late tonight...ish
                Oh you'll be spoiling us if you have it ready by tonight
                sigpic
                ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                  Oh you'll be spoiling us if you have it ready by tonight
                  haha well like i said, it wont be very long

omg i have to tell you guys the nerdiest thing when im done with it....soon. actually
                  sigpic

Comment

look I found this smilie to make up for not having him yesterday LOL ---->

tell us about the nerdiness
                    sigpic

Comment

Wow its been a while since I have dropped by and there is so much to catch up on. I thought I would drop off a Helen/Nikola comic bomb for everyone. Some of you may have seen it elsewhere but just in case I will drop it here too.

Spoiler:

I am finding that my brain wants to sit and daydream about Helen and Nikola much more than it should lately. I am such a multishipper,(except for Helen/John *hisses*) that I find that I am surprised my obsession with Helen/Nikola has taken over all my other ships. The first thing I did this morning after waking up was watch a Helen/Nikola video or 10. Now I will not be able to properly function for the rest of the day because I will constantly be thinking about Helen/Nikola and what will happen in season 3. I am not saying this is a bad thing. I believe I just needed to say it aloud that I am now obsessed with Helen/Nikola.

Comment

look I found this smilie to make up for not having him yesterday LOL ---->

tell us about the nerdiness
                        lmao
                        and no. not until im done writing

Originally posted by xiratania007 View Post
                        Wow its been a while since I have dropped by and there is so much to catch up on. I thought I would drop off a Helen/Nikola comic bomb for everyone. Some of you may have seen it elsewhere but just in case I will drop it here too.

Spoiler:

I am finding that my brain wants to sit and daydream about Helen and Nikola much more than it should lately. I am such a multishipper,(except for Helen/John *hisses*) that I find that I am surprised my obsession with Helen/Nikola has taken over all my other ships. The first thing I did this morning after waking up was watch a Helen/Nikola video or 10. Now I will not be able to properly function for the rest of the day because I will constantly be thinking about Helen/Nikola and what will happen in season 3. I am not saying this is a bad thing. I believe I just needed to say it aloud that I am now obsessed with Helen/Nikola.
                        OMG XIRA!!! *hugs* we missed you!
                        LOVE LOVE LOVE that comic!
                        Its ok to be completely obsessed with Teslen...welcome to the club actually I think the majority of us here are basically the same way
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Nice to see you back I love your comics! (Yes I realise I have already told you this but I want to inspire you to make more )

Yep we're all obsessed with Helen/Nikola you're in good company
                          sigpic

Comment

lmao
                            and no. not until im done writing

OMG XIRA!!! *hugs* we missed you!
                            LOVE LOVE LOVE that comic!
                            Its ok to be completely obsessed with Teslen...welcome to the club actually I think the majority of us here are basically the same way
                            YAY *HUGS* I am glad I came to the right place. I knew you would all understand. Okay so I am not caught up on the thread at all so this is going to sound dumb. When did the ship become Teslen? I like it. Is there any other lingo I need to be informed of that I have missed?

Nice to see you back I love your comics! (Yes I realise I have already told you this but I want to inspire you to make more )

Yep we're all obsessed with Helen/Nikola you're in good company
                            *SQUISH* Thank you I will make more comics. I want to make more Nikola/Helen but the X-rated things in my head do not always translate well into a comic bomb.

AHHHH * I am getting all wound up again* Brain Focus!!

Comment

YAY *HUGS* I am glad I came to the right place. I knew you would all understand. Okay so I am not caught up on the thread at all so this is going to sound dumb. When did the ship become Teslen? I like it. Is there any other lingo I need to be informed of that I have missed?
                              uhm i cant say for sure, Mimzy kinda came up with it and we all just adopted it cuz well, it worked so well as for other lingo...i think thats a no but you're welcome to make up some hahaha

*SQUISH* Thank you I will make more comics. I want to make more Nikola/Helen but the X-rated things in my head do not always translate well into a comic bomb.

I heart x-rated things but i guess thats why i'm the duchess of the gutter lounge
                              sigpic

Comment

Woohoo hehe I'm sure you'll figure out a way to make X-rated work
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X