• Show
Clear All

looking forwards to reading your story
    sigpic
    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
      looking forwards to reading your story
      haha thanks, i think it will be awhile even thought its going to be kinda short
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

That's ok I can be patient
        sigpic

Comment

That's ok I can be patient
          lmao good though i promise you will not have to wait until the last second of this month, unlike Mimzy i like to get these done
          sigpic

Comment

How about Tuesday? Tuesday's good for me, you can write that quick yes??

hehe I kid, take your time
            sigpic

Comment

How about Tuesday? Tuesday's good for me, you can write that quick yes??

hehe I kid, take your time
              haha actually at the rate im going it may be before or by Tuesday
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                haha actually at the rate im going it may be before or by Tuesday
                If there was a smilie that looked excited I would insert it here --->

sigpic

Comment

If there was a smilie that looked excited I would insert it here --->

LOL it is the thought that counts
                  sigpic

Comment

Double post, ik IM SORRY! but if anybody wants a sneak peak of my story let me know, i think i have the perfect passage to share
                    sigpic

Comment

OOooooo sneak peek yes pls!
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Helen gave Nikola her, “what are you up to now?” look but said nothing and turned her gaze upward. Seconds later everything was illuminated as a large crack of lightning scrambled across the sky. Nikola had not removed his gaze from Helen and inhaled sharply as when the lightning flashed her features were sharply accentuated, especially the wickedly delighted grin on her lips. He stepped closer to her, watching her watch another bolt of lightning streak down to the ground on the far side of some trees, feeling his own electric current quivering stronger within him.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Helen gave Nikola her, “what are you up to now?” look but said nothing and turned her gaze upward. Seconds later everything was illuminated as a large crack of lightning scrambled across the sky. Nikola had not removed his gaze from Helen and inhaled sharply as when the lightning flashed her features were sharply accentuated, especially the wickedly delighted grin on her lips. He stepped closer to her, watching her watch another bolt of lightning streak down to the ground on the far side of some trees, feeling his own electric current quivering stronger within him.
                          EEEEEeeeeeeee nice sneak peek I want to know where they are and what they've been doing
                          sigpic

Comment

EEEEEeeeeeeee nice sneak peek I want to know where they are and what they've been doing
                            i specifically picked that paragraph bc its so ambigious
                            sigpic

Comment

You. Are. Evil.
                              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                                You. Are. Evil.
                                *bows* thank you. i did get nominated for the senior superlative of "teachers nightmare"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X