No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahaha! love it Amy !!! totally love it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
      http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn311/afterlife2008/shippysig2.jpg
      hahaha Amy thats hysterical
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
        ahaha! love it Amy !!! totally love it!!!
        Thanks! I couldn't resist what with the idea of them getting it together in S3 hehe....
        sigpic
        ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
          hahaha Amy thats hysterical
          Thanks
          sigpic
          ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Thanks! I couldn't resist what with the idea of them getting it together in S3 hehe....
            lol well thats how we all feel...hence ive started writing some more to my March fic
            sigpic

Comment

no Teslenite can

lol well thats how we all feel...hence ive started writing some more to my March fic
              can't wait to get it done already

Comment

can't wait to get it done already
                hahaha this one may take me awhile bc ive made a promise to myself to have no mortally wounding characters to the brink of death, no lots and lots of angst, just no! im going to make this fic have a lighter mood if its the last thing i do! haha if only bc well...my April fic...OH WATCH OUT!!!
                sigpic

Comment

hahaha this one may take me awhile bc ive made a promise to myself to have no mortally wounding characters to the brink of death, no lots and lots of angst, just no! im going to make this fic have a lighter mood if its the last thing i do! haha if only bc well...my April fic...OH WATCH OUT!!!
                  it's okay with me anyway
                  angst fan
                  but I really don;t mind fluffiness, guttery and happy ending either

Comment

it's okay with me anyway
                    angst fan
                    but I really don;t mind fluffiness, guttery and happy ending either
                    haha yeah, you need all 3 to have a ship...AGAIN NOTE 3!!...but i just found myself writing so many fics going like this:
                    flirty--oh crap badguys--gunfight---OMG NOO!!!! somebodys mortally wounded---must.save.you.---ALL BETTER!--btu do you love me?!---smoochiess and gutter.

and i have had enough of this lmao
                    sigpic

Comment

haha yeah, you need all 3 to have a ship...AGAIN NOTE 3!!...but i just found myself writing so many fics going like this:
                      flirty--oh crap badguys--gunfight---OMG NOO!!!! somebodys mortally wounded---must.save.you.---ALL BETTER!--btu do you love me?!---smoochiess and gutter.

and i have had enough of this lmao
                      haha
                      well then now you've made me even more curious (not that I didn't loved your other fics)

Comment

haha
                        well then now you've made me even more curious (not that I didn't loved your other fics)
                        im glad you like them. and im glad ive got you curious hahaha i just wrote the opening scene, i think its pretty fantabulous
                        sigpic

Comment

im glad you like them. and im glad ive got you curious hahaha i just wrote the opening scene, i think its pretty fantabulous
                          now you've done it! I won't be able to think about anything else until I read it

Comment

now you've done it! I won't be able to think about anything else until I read it
                            haha well good news is im working on it all weekend
                            sigpic

Comment

haha well good news is im working on it all weekend
                              another reason I love weekends

Comment

another reason I love weekends
                                bad news, i'll probably go over it a million times bc thats what i always do...minus that one story i did in one sitting
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X