No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG! I totally had a Teslen moment today!! And I will now proceed to tell you because I think it was super funny:

So I was in my Foods class today and as I was sitting down reading my book I just happened to glance up at the board and there in big huugggee letters are: TESL. And as any shipper would (or at least I hope I'm not the only one...) I gasped and practically fell out of my chair!
    Me: OH MY GOSH!! TESLEN! NIKOLA!! HELEN!!! ACK!!
    My teacher: What? Rachel...what the heck are you talking about?
    Me: YOU HAVE TESL ON THE BOARD!!! YOU KNOW...LIKE TESLEN?!?
    Teacher (and classmates): ......What?
    Me:....eehh.....*glances back up at board again and sees that it's not TESL but TEST.* ....ohhh....
    Teacher: I wonder about you and your sanity sometimes Rachel, I really do.

yeah. so there ya go. laugh at me and my stupidity but embrace the Shipper in me! I'm a die-hard Teslenite!!
    sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
      OMG! I totally had a Teslen moment today!! And I will now proceed to tell you because I think it was super funny:

So I was in my Foods class today and as I was sitting down reading my book I just happened to glance up at the board and there in big huugggee letters are: TESL. And as any shipper would (or at least I hope I'm not the only one...) I gasped and practically fell out of my chair!
      Me:....eehh.....*glances back up at board again and sees that it's not TESL but TEST.* ....ohhh....

yeah. so there ya go. laugh at me and my stupidity but embrace the Shipper in me! I'm a die-hard Teslenite!!
      NICELY DONE
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        NICELY DONE
        haha! Yeah I know, I felt like an idiot at the time but its pretty funny to think about now.
        sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

See, its not that i think TPTB need to be forgive for devamping him i just want them to ensure that he's not going to die before Helen...
          ...aka read any of my post-Sleepers stories and you'll understand lmao

EDIT: WOO! 3,300 posts! haha wow
          Yeh I suppose the biggest issue is that he's mortal now and can *whispers it* die but then I just really rather liked him as a vampire and I'm not usually into that LOL Maybe it's just Nikola that I like and he doesn't need to be all vampified... I mean he doesn't have to be a vamp to dress the way he does and did I mention I really like the way he dresses *daydreams* men just don't dress like that these days do they *sigh*

I do agree with you though he can't die before Helen, she's lost too many people she can't lose him too!

Well done on 3,300 posts btw

rofl! it's funny isn't it how if something's on your mind you can see links to it everywhere even if they're not there LOL! Boooo about the test though I hope that wasn't too hard going
          sigpic
          ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

haha! Yeah I know, I felt like an idiot at the time but its pretty funny to think about now.
            hahaha no thats totally something i would do. trust me, i'll eventually have a moment like that

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
            Yeh I suppose the biggest issue is that he's mortal now and can *whispers it* die but then I just really rather liked him as a vampire and I'm not usually into that LOL Maybe it's just Nikola that I like and he doesn't need to be all vampified... I mean he doesn't have to be a vamp to dress the way he does and did I mention I really like the way he dresses *daydreams* men just don't dress like that these days do they *sigh*

I do agree with you though he can't die before Helen, she's lost too many people she can't lose him too!

Well done on 3,300 posts btw
            Yeah lol trust me i have pretty much fixed the whole he may...D word....before Helen multiple ways if only to ease my own sadness over it. Im sad enough lately i dont need my favorite ship being extremely angsty!

rofl! it's funny isn't it how if something's on your mind you can see links to it everywhere even if they're not there LOL! Boooo about the test though I hope that wasn't too hard going
            hahaha its happens to me all the time, especially with my fandom
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah lol trust me i have pretty much fixed the whole he may...D word....before Helen multiple ways if only to ease my own sadness over it. Im sad enough lately i dont need my favorite ship being extremely angsty!
              I find lots of nice Helen/Nikola fiction helps ease the sadness of something which isn't allowed to happen Ahhh don't be sad *hugs*

sigpic
              ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                I find lots of nice Helen/Nikola fiction helps ease the sadness of something which isn't allowed to happen Ahhh don't be sad *hugs*

Well writing them is equally theraputic bc then you have all these lovely images floating around in your head...and when bored in class you can play with them...oh theres the gutter lmfao

*hugs back* thanks, i just have a lot on my mind that i wont get into unless asked cuz i dont wanna clog this lovely thread with shenanagins haha
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                  yes it's finally uploaded
                  enjoy it

and I'll post the link too, just in case
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_znMX6fOSw
                  That was GORGEOUS! *cries*
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

hahahahaha
                    Teslenite life

and Mimzy glad you like it!

Comment

hahahahaha
                      Teslenite life

and Mimzy glad you like it!
                      Teslenite Life = The Best Life
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                        Teslenite Life = The Best Life
                        *sighs*
                        *daydreaming*
                        *sighs*
                        Teslenite Life is awsome

Comment

*sighs*
                          *daydreaming*
                          *sighs*
                          Teslenite Life is awsome
                          Teslenite life is my life ... What is life without Teslenite ? ... It's whole nothing !
                          The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                            Teslenite life is my life ... What is life without Teslenite ? ... It's whole nothing !
                            yes...this ship kind of makes life more colourfull

Comment

*sighs*
                              *daydreaming*
                              *sighs*
                              Teslenite Life is awsome
                              it is indeed

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                              EXACTLY
                              sigpic

Comment

Random BTW I started my march fic
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X