Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
    Thanks I'm Teslenite with all my heart .... took me a while to get here .... But i like it here and I think I'll around !
    welcome! and glad you made it here

this is great Mimzy! you write Helen extraordinary

Comment

Thankies
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Great story ... you write ... well, I don't know how to say it's just WoW !
        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
          hmmm a newbie... welcome to the joy and happyness of this ship... welcome and have fun.
          Thanks
          sigpic

Comment

Great story ... you write ... well, I don't know how to say it's just WoW !
            isn't she just so good writing?! honestly, i think thats why i dont write too often bc im intimadated by her talent
            sigpic
            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
              isn't she just so good writing?! honestly, i think thats why i dont write too often bc im intimadated by her talent
              oh stop it! you're talented too!
              you both are extremely talented
              If I were to write fics...that would be something awful to read so I think I'll just stick by my kind of artwork

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                oh stop it! you're talented too!
                you both are extremely talented
                If I were to write fics...that would be something awful to read so I think I'll just stick by my kind of artwork
                good!...and i say that becuase i LOVE your artwork
                sigpic

Comment

Well, I write ... but not in English ... I write in Slovak ... but I'm not that good I'm lame
                  sigpic

Comment

Red it on one breath ... Love it ... good job !
                    hey Rachel, I have read it and I favorized you .. on FF.net. You are amazing ..
                    And btw, Martina, welcome here sweetie. I am glad you joined .. us.

Friends, Teslenites, I missed ya. And I hope I will be able to be here more oten. I am so busy with my school :-(
                    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post

Friends, Teslenites, I missed ya. And I hope I will be able to be here more oten. I am so busy with my school :-(
                      I hope too you'll get here more often Majka
                      hope school gets easier

Comment

We missed you I hope things slacken a bit for you at school, i know exactly what you mean by being busy with school. used to be the story of my life
                        sigpic

Comment

Awwww! Thanks sweetie!! *huggles* you're a dear!!!!
                          And I hope that school lightens up for you! Ugh! It can be such a drag cant it? haha!
                          Hugs!
                          sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
                            Awwww! Thanks sweetie!! *huggles* you're a dear!!!!
                            And I hope that school lightens up for you! Ugh! It can be such a drag cant it? haha!
                            Hugs!
                            BTW i totally read and reviewed your story. to summarize:
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                              BTW i totally read and reviewed your story. to summarize:
                              hahaa! yayyy! Thanks honey! It's definatly not my best but its something to read! lol!
                              sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
                                hahaa! yayyy! Thanks honey! It's definatly not my best but its something to read! lol!
                                haha i thought it was pretty cute and OMG its March tee-hee im totally going to start my march fic!!!

....as soon as a plotnubbin comes along
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X