Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    hahaha well im trying to start anything before i go on retreat this weekend but once i get back im going to start my march fic and maybeee i'll write that one too
    Well I really hope you do!
    Yeah I need to get on top of that...I actually need to get on top of my feb fic. oh well. Onto March.
    sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
      Well I really hope you do!
      Yeah I need to get on top of that...I actually need to get on top of my feb fic. oh well. Onto March.
      haha you have a couple days i think you can make it
      yeah im probably going to because i find myself mentally writing bits of it as im driving or zoning out in class etc
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

haha you have a couple days i think you can make it
        yeah im probably going to because i find myself mentally writing bits of it as im driving or zoning out in class etc
        haha! yeesss. I too am in that boat. OH! FUNNY STORY!

So I was sitting in english class, and I have my Sanctuary notebook out (I carry it to all of my classes so that I can write whenever I have time) and my teacher said something(i cant remember what) and it gave me an idea so I quickly whipped out my notebook and began writing. Well I should also mention that I'm in the front row...and that there are only 2 students in the front row, including myself. lol. So my teacher continues but then just begins to stare at me, so I look up when I hear her stop talking and she just continues to attempt to read my story upside down. so I look at her and I'm like: "Heeeyyy Mrs. ------." and she just stares at me. so now I'm getting worried, now I'm thinking that I'm going to have to do some push ups (yeah, I said pushups she believes that detentions are pointless.) and then she blurts out: "are you writing a story?!" And I reply in a voice thats several octives higher than normal: "uhhhmm yeah?" and then she stares at me some more and just says: "I like you." kind of semiclosed her eyes as she stared at me then went back to teaching. idk what happened but I'm gonna say it was pretty scary.
        just wanted to share!
        sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

So I was sitting in english class, and I have my Sanctuary notebook out (I carry it to all of my classes so that I can write whenever I have time) and my teacher said something(i cant remember what) and it gave me an idea so I quickly whipped out my notebook and began writing. Well I should also mention that I'm in the front row...and that there are only 2 students in the front row, including myself. lol. So my teacher continues but then just begins to stare at me, so I look up when I hear her stop talking and she just continues to attempt to read my story upside down. so I look at her and I'm like: "Heeeyyy Mrs. ------." and she just stares at me. so now I'm getting worried, now I'm thinking that I'm going to have to do some push ups (yeah, I said pushups she believes that detentions are pointless.) and then she blurts out: "are you writing a story?!" And I reply in a voice thats several octives higher than normal: "uhhhmm yeah?" and then she stares at me some more and just says: "I like you." kind of semiclosed her eyes as she stared at me then went back to teaching. idk what happened but I'm gonna say it was pretty scary.
          just wanted to share!
          hahaha thats sooo clutch!

see im currently working on converting my humanities teacher, who is already a Sanctuary fan bc she used to watch stargate and followed amanda over like i did, to be a Teslen!!! shes a little on the fence btween this the true ship and...that other ship...and i think im succeeding
          sigpic

Comment

just wanted to share!

Your teacher is an ultimate English/Lit nerd, that's what. Only that kind of person would be all happy over a student writing a random story in class. ROFLMAO
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post

Your teacher is an ultimate English/Lit nerd, that's what. Only that kind of person would be all happy over a student writing a random story in class. ROFLMAO
              hahaha totally
              sigpic

Comment

I'd probably be like that

But anyway...I was volunteering at this home for kids waiting for foster homes or were displaced by the court system, and I usually spend time with the babies and toddlers...there was this little baby girl there with this shirt that said "I Love Being Daddy's Little Girl"

sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I'd probably be like that

But anyway...I was volunteering at this home for kids waiting for foster homes or were displaced by the court system, and I usually spend time with the babies and toddlers...there was this little baby girl there with this shirt that said "I Love Being Daddy's Little Girl"

Haha im thinking their daughters would say "I Love Being Daddy's Little Vamp" :-{D
                  sigpic

Comment

Haha im thinking their daughters would say "I Love Being Daddy's Little Vamp" :-{D
                    *SQUEEEEEEE* awwwww so CUTEEEEEE <333333333333

Oh, and I think since babies can't pronounce the letter P that well, she wouldn't be able to say "papa" right away, so she'd call Niko "Baba"
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

*SQUEEEEEEE* awwwww so CUTEEEEEE <333333333333

Oh, and I think since babies can't pronounce the letter P that well, she wouldn't be able to say "papa" right away, so she'd call Niko "Baba"
                      awwwhhhhhhhhhhhh baba and then he'd be all *mmeeellltttt*
                      sigpic

Comment

I was just thinking...if he had a kid it might remind him of his childhood somehow so he might run out of the room so no one would see him trying not to cry

Sorry, I told you my mind is angst-oriented
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I was just thinking...if he had a kid it might remind him of his childhood somehow so he might run out of the room so no one would see him trying not to cry

Sorry, I told you my mind is angst-oriented
                          its ok, its a nice balance to my gutter mind

but yes i think you're correct. im pretty sure that he'd be a little over protective because of that too...
                          sigpic

Comment

its ok, its a nice balance to my gutter mind

but yes i think you're correct. im pretty sure that he'd be a little over protective because of that too...
                            Yeah, he would What if the kid reminded him of Dane aww
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Yeah, he would What if the kid reminded him of Dane aww
                              well you know Helen would be there for him and help cope and what not
                              sigpic

Comment

*slinks in.* Oohh ya know me... i sneak in and sneak out when i want to do so *smirks, slinks back out.*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X