• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    *sighs*
    Yeah, how can they resist each other?

My theory is the following.
    A good ship contains all three of these elements: Fluff, Gutter, Angst and a Fun Factor (S/J Shippers here know these as I have seen on this thread. )
    Now...
    Helen/John: Angst? Plenty. Fluff? Not so much. Gutter? *shudders* Fun Factor? He's Jack the Ripper. He kills people for fun and smacks people. That's fun. ...If you're into it.

Helen/Will: Angst? Um... Yeah... No. Fluff? Sure. Gutter? The ''sat on her lap as a kid'' thing comes to mind. *shudders* Fun Factor? I bet they have fun. They are fun to watch.

Helen/Nikola: Angst? He threathened to kill her, been seperated for over 60 years... Check! Fluff? You felt genuine concern for me'' Helen ''gets'' him. He helps her instantly, she helps him... Check! Gutter: Something about bondage... Check! Fun Factor? Funny Flirty banter? Check!

Ergo...

hahaa!!! yay! I totally love that! Except (this is me just being a pain in the butt...) I like how you say there three elements and then go to list four. lol. hehe. sorry couldn't help it!
    But yup yup! I totally agree! The three pillars of the ship! lol!!
    sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
      hahaa!!! yay! I totally love that! Except (this is me just being a pain in the butt...) I like how you say there three elements and then go to list four. lol. hehe. sorry couldn't help it!
      But yup yup! I totally agree! The three pillars of the ship! lol!!
      OH MY FRAKKING GOD YOU KNOW WHAT I JUST REALIZED?!?!?

THREE Pillars....Nikola loves the number Three...we are about to enter season Three

^^^THAT IS SO A SIGN!!!
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        OH MY FRAKKING GOD YOU KNOW WHAT I JUST REALIZED?!?!?

THREE Pillars....Nikola loves the number Three...we are about to enter season Three

^^^THAT IS SO A SIGN!!!
        AHH!! *dies!* This HAS to mean something!!!
        sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

AHH!! *dies!* This HAS to mean something!!!
          OMG it had SOO better mean something. its gotta be a sign....thats too odd to be a coincidence ya know? ....or im just an uber hopeful Teslenite haha
          sigpic

Comment

OMG it had SOO better mean something. its gotta be a sign....thats too odd to be a coincidence ya know? ....or im just an uber hopeful Teslenite haha
            I'm hoping for some Tesla in season 3 epi 1. Perhaps even some Teslen?!?
            sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

I'm hoping for some Tesla in season 3 epi 1. Perhaps even some Teslen?!?
              I agree, im pretty sure he will be, its set up too perfectly for him to be around. and Teslen would be just PERFECT
              sigpic

Comment

I agree, im pretty sure he will be, its set up too perfectly for him to be around. and Teslen would be just PERFECT
                *sigh!!* He IS to perfect! *swoons just thinking about him* Oh holy mother of Apophis is he perfect. ...hehe...sorry got alittle taken away for a while.
                sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

*sigh!!* He IS to perfect! *swoons just thinking about him* Oh holy mother of Apophis is he perfect. ...hehe...sorry got alittle taken away for a while.
                  haha its ok. im very collected on my swooning moments bc i somehow manage to keep them on the Thunk thread (its a shocker to me too! haha )

but i dont know how helen resists! i mean if he whispered that kinda stuff to me idda jumped him right then and there!
                  sigpic

Comment

I was watching Family Feud and they had a question about elopement...
                    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                      I was watching Family Feud and they had a question about elopement...
                      thatd be so great if they just eloped!
                      sigpic

Comment

They SHOULD

The "children" would be like WTF?!?! lol
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

They SHOULD

The "children" would be like WTF?!?! lol
                          hahaha thatd be the best part! omg though i totally think she'd tell Big Guy just so that A) she could tell somebody and B) he could hold down the fort and look after the children
                          sigpic

Comment

LOL she probably would xD and then they'd come back from their "business trip" and Will would notice the ring but be too scared to say anything...and then he'd tell Scruffy and Supergirl, and they'd be like and then they'd get a hunch that Biggie knew something but he'd be like *grunt* mind your own business LOL
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

LOL she probably would xD and then they'd come back from their "business trip" and Will would notice the ring but be too scared to say anything...and then he'd tell Scruffy and Supergirl, and they'd be like and then they'd get a hunch that Biggie knew something but he'd be like *grunt* mind your own business LOL
                              hahaha and Scruffy would be like "YOU KNEW?! YOU DIDNT TELL US?!" *is a little insulted* will would go "well, thats an interesting development!" and kate'd go "so magneto and the doc huh?? i must have a lot to catch up on!"
                              sigpic

Comment

Kate would be like And the boys would be like... WTF
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X