Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    No, no... I clearly recall the term ''taking for a ride'' being used and that sounds way... sexier.
    haha well i was paraphrasing but yes that it is a way sexier way of putting it...and more realistic
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      haha well i was paraphrasing but yes that it is a way sexier way of putting it...and more realistic
      *nods*
      ...Because we all know that she wants to take that ride.
      ...You know...
      In the Tesla. ...Roadster... The car...

Oh good gosh, why did they *have* to go and give something one can ride in the name Tesla?! I'm supposed to be a fluffy angsty person! *sighs*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*nods*
        ...Because we all know that she wants to take that ride.
        ...You know...
        In the Tesla. ...Roadster... The car...

Oh good gosh, why did they *have* to go and give something one can ride in the name Tesla?! I'm supposed to be a fluffy angsty person! *sighs*
        hahaha that seriously just made my day ahahahaha

yeah you're starting to sound like me
        sigpic

Comment

hahaha that seriously just made my day ahahahaha

yeah you're starting to sound like me
          Oh no!!!

Hm. Imagine the scene:

Helen drives up in her roadster, while Nikola stands there waiting for her. Upon seeing and recognizing the car, he frowns and shakes his head.
          ''Oh come on Nikola, take a walk on the wild side and hop in...''
          Nikola ignores her request and walks around the car and kicks against a tire.
          ''This thing doesn't look very powerful... I seriously doubt it's worth carrying my name...''
          Helen looks at him with a devlish smile.
          ''Don't you want to take a ride?''
          He looks at her with a smirk on his face.
          ''You're asking me if I feel the need to ''Ride the Tesla''?''
          Helen shrugs and drives away, hair blowing in the wind and Nikola is sure that under the sound of the car and the squeeking tyres he can hear her say:
          ''Well... I know I do...''

EDIT: No. I will not quit my dayjob...
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Oh no!!!

Hm. Imagine the scene:

Helen drives up in her roadster, while Nikola stands there waiting for her. Upon seeing and recognizing the car, he frowns and shakes his head.
            ''Oh come on Nikola, take a walk on the wild side and hop in...''
            Nikola ignores her request and walks around the car and kicks against a tire.
            ''This thing doesn't look very powerful... I seriously doubt it's worth carrying my name...''
            Helen looks at him with a devlish smile.
            ''Don't you want to take a ride?''
            He looks at her with a smirk on his face.
            ''You're asking me if I feel the need to ''Ride the Tesla''?''
            Helen shrugs and drives away, hair blowing in the wind and Nikola is sure that under the sound of the car and the squeeking tyres he can hear her say:
            ''Well... I know I do...''

hahaha PERFECT basically how i saw it going down
            ....though mine was, ofcourse, a little more guttery
            sigpic

Comment

hahaha PERFECT basically how i saw it going down
              ....though mine was, ofcourse, a little more guttery
              Yeah.
              Darn those PG forums! *shakes fist in the air*

sigpic

Comment

Yeah.
                Darn those PG forums! *shakes fist in the air*
                *Shakes fist with* PG IS THE BANE OF MY GUTTERY LIFEE!!! hahaha
                sigpic

Comment

Okay, someone seriously needs to convince Damian to somehow get one of those on the show. B/c we all know Helen should have one

I am so totally writing a fic with that car in it now Helen would totally just drag Niko into the passenger seat and drive recklessly just to freak him out. And then stop somewhere nice and quiet on a clear, starry night so they can, uh, *look at the stars* ....
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

*Shakes fist with* PG IS THE BANE OF MY GUTTERY LIFEE!!! hahaha

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                    Okay, someone seriously needs to convince Damian to somehow get one of those on the show. B/c we all know Helen should have one

I am so totally writing a fic with that car in it now Helen would totally just drag Niko into the passenger seat and drive recklessly just to freak him out. And then stop somewhere nice and quiet on a clear, starry night so they can, uh, *look at the stars* ....
                    *nods*
                    And *nods again*

sigpic

Comment

yes I could really see Helen doing that
                      hahaha just fell in the gutter

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                        yes I could really see Helen doing that
                        hahaha just fell in the gutter
                        hahaha im with you sg4ever totally fell in the gutter but i agree with Mimzy that we have get Damian to get that car on the show hahaha i mean if he has a JY pillow idk why they cant have the car
                        sigpic

Comment

hahaha im with you sg4ever totally fell in the gutter but i agree with Mimzy that we have get Damian to get that car on the show hahaha i mean if he has a JY pillow idk why they cant have the car

can you imagine how many jokes would be regarding that car? I can totally see Henry throwing Nikola some sarcastic lines

Comment

can you imagine how many jokes would be regarding that car? I can totally see Henry throwing Nikola some sarcastic lines
                            Yes please!

Oh and um... I quickly whipped this one up in regard to this convo :

sigpic

Comment

Yes please!

ahahaahahaha
                              OMG
                              this is so frakking crazy
                              I love you for this one Nad

Comment

lmao i totally see Henry and Kate doing that....gotta love the children

Yes please!

*DIES OF LAUGHTER!*

I LOVE YOU NAD
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X