Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
    *sighs* I know; I don't know how I'm going to survive!
    don't worry we still gonna be here, waiting for you

Comment

Ha ha, I'll just have to do a lot of reading when I get back
      In fact I think there's still 30 odd pages I haven't read! *gasps*

Hmmm, Helen and Nikola ice-skating...are there any fics like that lying around, because if not I'll have to write one! I'd love to read something like that though if there is one...does anyone know of one?
      WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Wow you guys can talk!

Loved the fic Keaira, perfect ending!

Just as a pre-warning (is that even a word?) after today I won't be able to get back on the forum for 3 weeks or be able to publish any fic, unless I'm really lucky. Although hopefully by that time is up I'll have written plenty of shippy fic to be posted.

Also, regarding the challenges, can they be updated into longer fics, ie. add more chapters, or have sequels after the month is up, or does it all have to be done in that month?
        glad you liked te fic, bummer about not being able to get on

Ha ha, I'll just have to do a lot of reading when I get back
        In fact I think there's still 30 odd pages I haven't read! *gasps*

Hmmm, Helen and Nikola ice-skating...are there any fics like that lying around, because if not I'll have to write one! I'd love to read something like that though if there is one...does anyone know of one?
        hahaha wow thats a lot of pages and we'll probably double that 3weeks
        i dont know of any Teslen Skating fics so you should totes write it....but only if you can get up before you leave cuz i would totally wanna read that
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Brain deaaadd!! I have two ideas for this fic I'm writing and I cant decide which way to go with it! Here are the choices:
          1. Fluffy. (but see I have it planned to become very very fluffy later on in the story and I dont want to stray to far from how they would/could react ya know?)
          2. ANGST! (but before I get to the really fluffy part that is planned I'm going to put in some angst and so I dont also want an angst overload)
          but do you think an angst overload would be to much? at the moment I'm leaning alittle more towards the angst side of things...
          Last edited by Ayla142; 21 February 2010, 08:02 AM. Reason: because I realized that I evidently couldn't spell. dumb me!
          sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
            Brain deaaadd!! I have two ideas for this fic I'm writing and I cant decide which way to go with it! Here are the choices:
            1. Fluffy. (but see I have it planned to become very very fluffy later on in the story and I dont want to stray to far from how they would/could react ya know?)
            2. ANGST! (but before I get to thre really fluffy part that is planned I'm going to put in some angst there and so I dont also wasnt an angst overload)
            but do you think an angst overload would be to much? at the moment I'm leaning alittle more towards the angst side of things...
            you forgot the gutter choice just kidding haha

ok so i dont know the context but im going to suggest that you do a combination of both? maybe? if that works? haha
            sigpic

Comment

Fluffy angst all the way!
              Sorry, not helpfull...
              Umm, I guess it depends on how you plan the story to go.

hahaha wow thats a lot of pages and we'll probably double that 3weeks
              i dont know of any Teslen Skating fics so you should totes write it....but only if you can get up before you leave cuz i would totally wanna read that
              In that case that might be a problem as I have about an hour left...and I have stuff to do...
              WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Fluffy angst all the way!
                Sorry, not helpfull...
                Umm, I guess it depends on how you plan the story to go.

In that case that might be a problem as I have about an hour left...and I have stuff to do...
                See! Fluffy angst woo!!

awh ok well wherever you're off to i hope you have fun, we'll certainly miss you
                sigpic

Comment

How exactly would one write fluffy angst...?
                  Going back to school, so fun's out of the equation - grr

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
                    2. ANGST! (but before I get to the really fluffy part that is planned I'm going to put in some angst and so I dont also want an angst overload)
                    I'm voting for some angst
                    I think I'm becoming a big fan of angst....as a matter a fact I have already an idea for an angsty vid but it might take some time (and work) to materialize

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                      I'm voting for some angst
                      I think I'm becoming a big fan of angst....as a matter a fact I have already an idea for an angsty vid but it might take some time (and work) to materialize
                      hahaha angst is indeed great, as you can tell from my stories, i enjoy some good angst

btw i cannot get over ur new sig i loove it ahaha
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                        hahaha angst is indeed great, as you can tell from my stories, i enjoy some good angst

yes well..the sig idea just hit me last night and I like the way it turned out

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post

I second that. And I'll look forward to the vid.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                            yes well..the sig idea just hit me last night and I like the way it turned out
                            haha well i like the way it turned out too
                            sigpic

Comment

Right, I'm off, see you in 3 weeks! Have fun!

Comment

Right, I'm off, see you in 3 weeks! Have fun!
                                take care Dubbers see ya

Comment

Working...
                                X