No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

samcartersg1, great video. I love this kind of music. And Niko and Helen were great as always ..

Btw, I missed you all, so much. I have problems with my school, so I don´t have so much time. But I still thinking about you, Teslenites.
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
      samcartersg1, great video. I love this kind of music. And Niko and Helen were great as always ..

Btw, I missed you all, so much. I have problems with my school, so I don´t have so much time. But I still thinking about you, Teslenites.
      Awh, we missed you as well. *huggles* Hope everything gets sorted out soon
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

hope school gets better It sucks not having too much free time
        and speaking of which, I found some free time today to make some artwork a sig and an icon

Comment

Hope school gets better!

Lovely artwork, great effects!
          WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
            and speaking of which, I found some free time today to make some artwork a sig and an icon

those are so cute
            sigpic

Comment

*hugs*

<lazy snip>
              Yay!
              Not to diss your other work, which I love, but you keep geting better at the artwork!
              ...Are you developing new styles for yourself?

I'm on a shippy high at the moment, so don't be surprised to see some artwork from me as well later on...
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                *hugs*

Yay!
                Not to diss your other work, which I love, but you keep geting better at the artwork!
                ...Are you developing new styles for yourself?

I'm on a shippy high at the moment, so don't be surprised to see some artwork from me as well later on...
                glad you like my artwork...I just do what I can I realize I know little comparing to others artwork I've seen (comparing to yours for example) but I like doing it. and if I keep doing it I'm always learning new stuffs about pic editing

and I'm looking forward too see whatever you're going to make. I always enjoy your artwork a lot

Comment

glad you like my artwork...I just do what I can I realize I know little comparing to others artwork I've seen (comparing to yours for example) but I like doing it. and if I keep doing it I'm always learning new stuffs about pic editing

and I'm looking forward too see whatever you're going to make. I always enjoy your artwork a lot
                  Well i love your work sg4ever so you'd better keep doing it

and yes im very much looking forward to what you make Nad
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post

thank you Keaira I know I can count on your back-up

Comment

thank you Keaira I know I can count on your back-up
                      haha indeed i am, afterall, using one of your lovely wallies as my current laptop background
                      sigpic

Comment

haha indeed i am, afterall, using one of your lovely wallies as my current laptop background
                        that makes me feel really happy and proud

Comment

Don't put yourself down! If you like it, and we like it, you must be doing a great job
                          And thanks.

*drops off the first piece *

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

that makes me feel really happy and proud
                            haha as it should

ADORABLE! I love it
                            sigpic

Comment

Don't put yourself down! If you like it, and we like it, you must be doing a great job
                              And thanks.
                              *drops off the first piece *

well you started....amazingly love the shadows

Comment

Okay, so I just posted on the JY thread that our desktop has crashed and so now I'm using my dad's mac and yeah...you can read the sob story over there. That's why I've been MIA
                                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X