Clear All

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    that's a great compliment thank you!
    welcome
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Great video, well done to it's maker.

I have finally finished my February fic, it might need some adjusting and it's not as shippy as I hoped, but at least it's done.
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5757926/1/

Challenges in mind, has it been decided what March's is to be?
      WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
        Great video, well done to it's maker.

I have finally finished my February fic, it might need some adjusting and it's not as shippy as I hoped, but at least it's done.
        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5757926/1/

Challenges in mind, has it been decided what March's is to be?
        oh yayy you finished!!! *grabs to go read*

uhmm i think mimzy and i decided but i have no idea haha im sure when she finally shows up again she can enlighten us
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
          oh yayy you finished!!! *grabs to go read*

uhmm i think mimzy and i decided but i have no idea haha im sure when she finally shows up again she can enlighten us
          Cool, I shall look forward to finding out
          Thanks for the review!
          WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
            Cool, I shall look forward to finding out
            Thanks for the review!
            hahaha i look forward to finding out too
            sigpic

Comment

Hi all - I am trying to upload my First Nikola/Helen video to youtube but it keeps getting blocked with this message Your video may have content that is owned or licensed by WMG. Any advice on settings to use to upload so my video doesn't get blocked?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samcartersg1 View Post
                Hi all - I am trying to upload my First Nikola/Helen video to youtube but it keeps getting blocked with this message Your video may have content that is owned or licensed by WMG. Any advice on settings to use to upload so my video doesn't get blocked?
                WELCOME TO THE TESLEN THREAD!!!

unfortunately i cannot help you, as i do not have a youtube account. however, i think if you personal message stargatelover4ever she has a youtube account and will probably be able to help you!

i hope when you sort things out you will post it here! i think we'd all love to see it!!

btw, if you dont mind me asking, where in NJ are you from...cuz i totally live there too

Hope to see you around here often!!
                sigpic

Comment

I hope samcartersg1 will manage to upload her vid. hope what I said to her helped

and speaking of vids....yes I finished it today
                  It's another short one. dunno why but lately I've been in the mood for short vids. I just got over the song two days ago and I thought this is so Teslen. suprisingly, the vid is from Helen's POV. I say surprinsingly cuz I find it easier to understand Nikola and to make vids from his POV. Hope it didn't come out to bad
                  I'll post the link too if the embeded vid won't work
                  enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVet4d0XGCU

Comment

I hope samcartersg1 will manage to upload her vid. hope what I said to her helped

It's another short one. dunno why but lately I've been in the mood for short vids. I just got over the song two days ago and I thought this is so Teslen. suprisingly, the vid is from Helen's POV. I say surprinsingly cuz I find it easier to understand Nikola and to make vids from his POV. Hope it didn't come out to bad
                    enjoy

Thanks for the help - I will try to upload again tonight (can't now b/c I am at work)

BTW - I loved the vid, it is really sweet
                    Last edited by samcartersg1; 19 February 2010, 09:59 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the help - I will try to upload again tonight (can't now b/c I am at work)

sure no problem hope you'll be succesful
                      and I'm glad you liked the vid. sweet indeed. I've never made such a sweet vid don't know what happend to me
                      oh and
                      Spoiler:
                      would you be kind to edit your post and replace the [video] and tags with [url] from the quote? It's just that we have to keep the thread "accesible" and not to re-post pics and embeded vids when quoting
                      thanks

sg4ever

Comment

enjoy

AH I LOVE IT!! hahaha its shockingly sweet but i love it. especially that you ended it with that awesome wallie!!! twas quick adorable!

Cannot wait to see it
                        sigpic

Comment

AH I LOVE IT!! hahaha its shockingly sweet but i love it. especially that you ended it with that awesome wallie!!! twas quick adorable!
                          I'm thrilled you like it
                          I even surprised myself with the sweetness of this vid I guess I'll have to make up for that with and angsty one that of course whenever my muse will be kind enough to help me

Comment

I'm thrilled you like it
                            I even surprised myself with the sweetness of this vid I guess I'll have to make up for that with and angsty one that of course whenever my muse will be kind enough to help me
                            haha speakingg of MUSE im finishing up a story and writing a little fun crack!fic cuzz i feel like it
                            sigpic

Comment

haha speakingg of MUSE im finishing up a story and writing a little fun crack!fic cuzz i feel like it
                              yaaaay! hoorray for new reading-material

Comment

yaaaay! hoorray for new reading-material
                                haha yes well im having a fantastic day as i should be given that its the 19th
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X