No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loved the video sg4ever! So sweet. I especially liked how you linked the lyrics about going back to the start with the flashback. Great work.
    WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
      Loved the video sg4ever! So sweet. I especially liked how you linked the lyrics about going back to the start with the flashback. Great work.
      yeah i agree that was awesome!
      btw Dubbers i LOVE LOVE LOVE your sig banner
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        yeah i agree that was awesome!
        btw Dubbers i LOVE LOVE LOVE your sig banner
        Thank you
        I love yours too: I can't stop staring at it

Gah, this Feb fic is taking ages! *stabs computer* Urrr..oops.
        WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Thank you
          I love yours too: I can't stop staring at it

Gah, this Feb fic is taking ages! *stabs computer* Urrr..oops.
          haha all credit goes to Twinnie not me

and bummers on the fic! haha hope you get inspired soon
          sigpic

Comment

haha all credit goes to Twinnie not me

and bummers on the fic! haha hope you get inspired soon
            I still love it.

Yeah, me hopes so too. I've started it but I just can't be bothered to finish it, and I've got another Teslen story in my head along with some others fics - not Sanctuary - that I've already started. And I can't think of anything for my next Vampire's Dream short story.
            Sorry about the mini rant.

Comment

I still love it.

Yeah, me hopes so too. I've started it but I just can't be bothered to finish it, and I've got another Teslen story in my head along with some others fics - not Sanctuary - that I've already started. And I can't think of anything for my next Vampire's Dream short story.
              Sorry about the mini rant.
              haha thats ok we all rant sometimes
              maybe you should write the other Teslen stories, i find that sometimes when im writing one story i get an idea for another ive already started
              sigpic

Comment

I know, I just have no other ideas. I loved His Blood by the way - it was such a great fic.
                Off to go re-watch Sleepers now, and then to bed.

Comment

I know, I just have no other ideas. I loved His Blood by the way - it was such a great fic.
                  Off to go re-watch Sleepers now, and then to bed.
                  Thanks
                  hahaha enjoy sleepers
                  sigpic

Comment

Omg!! I loved that video! Ack! I have sooo much to doooooo!!! *head thunks desk* crrappp... but guess what? I'm going to push that all back alittle bit and work on a fanfic because I am depressed. haha school. ha.ha. now working on my chapter 3! yayyy!! so happy about that! (sadly like the only happy thing in my life right now)

..wow..I'm sorry that you had to read that but I needed to vent. *goes off to some corner with a cup of tea and her notebook*
                    sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
                      Omg!! I loved that video! Ack! I have sooo much to doooooo!!! *head thunks desk* crrappp... but guess what? I'm going to push that all back alittle bit and work on a fanfic because I am depressed. haha school. ha.ha. now working on my chapter 3! yayyy!! so happy about that! (sadly like the only happy thing in my life right now)

..wow..I'm sorry that you had to read that but I needed to vent. *goes off to some corner with a cup of tea and her notebook*
                      haha i guess its just a rant kind of day but i dont mind, im sure i'll have to rant someday and ya'll have to deal it
                      hope you feel better and that the fic writing goes well
                      sigpic

Comment

haha i guess its just a rant kind of day but i dont mind, im sure i'll have to rant someday and ya'll have to deal it
                        hope you feel better and that the fic writing goes well
                        Thanks Keaira. *hugs* when you rant I'll be there for ya! lol!
                        sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Thanks Keaira. *hugs* when you rant I'll be there for ya! lol!
                          haha your welcome *hugs back* i have to go to school tomorrow for the first time in about four or five days. im probs gonna die

Helen and Nikola would be so disappointed in my lack of interest in my education haha
                          sigpic

Comment

haha your welcome *hugs back* i have to go to school tomorrow for the first time in about four or five days. im probs gonna die

Helen and Nikola would be so disappointed in my lack of interest in my education haha
                            haha! yeah same here! I dont know what I'm going to do, well besides die. lol. And Nikola and Helen would be like: "You really need to get a good education so that you can go farther in your life." this is us: "....but why." lol! At least I carry around my notebook that I write my fanfics in so at least I always have something with me!
                            sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Ha ha Blackouts for miles.
                              I think I've actually read something like that, though I really can't remember what it was...
                              Yeah, wasn't it in a recent fanfic? Hm...I feel as if I too read something of that nature recently. Or prehaps I dreamt it...either way it was lovely.
                              Well, I wrote something like it, but I dunno if it's the one you're thinking of...
                              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5599496/1/Magnetism
                              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

thank you all for the kind words about my vid I did tried to link the lyrics with the images, which it wasn't very hard becasue I kept seeing those images in my head while I was listening the song I just let my inner muse to guide me

Comment

Working...
                                X