Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    hahaha glad you understand how I felt
    as a matter a fact I realized I want to do the vid this morning when I was getting ready for school so I couldn't concentrare on anything else all day I haven't understood a thing from what I was supposed to learn today at school
    lmao i definately know that feeling. school has become such a waste for me haha ispend most of it daydreaming which im allowed to bc i have Senioritis
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      lmao i definately know that feeling. school has become such a waste for me haha ispend most of it daydreaming which im allowed to bc i have Senioritis
      you're lucky! I can't afford daydreaming...I mean not all the time
      Spoiler:
      and specially not in my math classes cuz the teacher has a ... thing with me and he keeps staring at me to see if I'm paying attention and if I understand what he's explaining not to mention that when we start to solve problems and put the theory in practice, guess who's the first to come out to the blackboard

but in the most of my other classes I have enough time for daydreaming

Comment

you're lucky! I can't afford daydreaming...I mean not all the time
        Spoiler:
        and specially not in my math classes cuz the teacher has a ... thing with me and he keeps staring at me to see if I'm paying attention and if I understand what he's explaining not to mention that when we start to solve problems and put the theory in practice, guess who's the first to come out to the blackboard

but in the most of my other classes I have enough time for daydreaming
        Haha the sad part is Nikola and Helen would be so disappointed in us that we dont pay attention in shcool oh well
        sigpic

Comment

Haha the sad part is Nikola and Helen would be so disappointed in us that we dont pay attention in shcool oh well
          yes but they would also feel proud to have such loyal shippers

Comment

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

your video just worked its soo frakking adorablee *squuee* LOVE IT
            sigpic

Comment

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

your video just worked its soo frakking adorablee *squuee* LOVE IT
              thank you

Comment

thank you
                velcome
                sigpic

Comment

my friends I have a surprise for you
                  a few days ago I recommended you a song from Coldplay-the scientist and Rose suggested that someone should to a vid well I didn't have that in mind but today I just spent the whole day listening to that song and images of Helen and Nikola were just rolling in front of my eyes so I got home and I started working
                  I now prodly present you my first Helen/Nikola vid It's kind of short but that's just how I felt it should be
                  enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBmonf0R_vo
                  EPIC SQUEEEEEE!
                  I is genius.
                  And so is you for actually making that! Consider it five starred and favorite'd on YT!

Comment

ohh yeah *high fives Rose* nice call on the song
                    sigpic

Comment

*bows, big cheeky grin*
                      Thank you, thank you. I've got a ton more song ideas, but no clips to make videos. Ah well.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                        EPIC SQUEEEEEE!
                        I is genius.
                        And so is you for actually making that! Consider it five starred and favorite'd on YT!
                        thank you Rose
                        yes you are a genius you revived my muse

Comment

thank you Rose
                          yes you are a genius you revived my muse
                          Hooray me! And hooray you! I'm a bit hyper. Going to go read Keaira's "His Blood" cos APPARENTLY, she wrote the whole dang ending in one sitting. *cough cough*

Love you, Keaira.

Comment

Hooray me! And hooray you! I'm a bit hyper. Going to go read Keaira's "His Blood" cos APPARENTLY, she wrote the whole dang ending in one sitting. *cough cough*

Love you, Keaira.
                            hahaha ever stayed up writing fanfic and gotten to see the sunrise?? I have
                            Gllad you guys love me though
                            sigpic

Comment

hahaha ever stayed up writing fanfic and gotten to see the sunrise?? I have
                              Gllad you guys love me though
                              Hm, haven't done that yet. But who knows? Sanctuary's really got me started writing fanfic in earnest, so that day could be soon in coming.

Btw, totes just finished reading your fic and reviewed! Love the happy ending! My mind's been bent a bit toward angst and death as of late.

Comment

Hm, haven't done that yet. But who knows? Sanctuary's really got me started writing fanfic in earnest, so that day could be soon in coming.

Btw, totes just finished reading your fic and reviewed! Love the happy ending! My mind's been bent a bit toward angst and death as of late.
                                haha awh. dont worry my other two stories are full of angst...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X