Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    you need to read more Keats lol
    seriously, though. ALL of his poetry is written from the "I know I'm going to die young how do I deal with this" perspective, and yet he finds some way to make that all beautiful *tear*

But anyway...aw, yeah, the two of them talking science AW So cute
    Right?! isnt that just an adorable picture. arguments over scientific things and geeking out over experiments and their successes and failures *sighs* so adorabel
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      Right?! isnt that just an adorable picture. arguments over scientific things and geeking out over experiments and their successes and failures *sighs* so adorabel
      omg that's like my sga ship

but I'm not going to go into that b/c people will probably throw rocks at me
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

omg that's like my sga ship

but I'm not going to go into that b/c people will probably throw rocks at me
        lmao your a sam rondeny fan arent you haha its ok i dont have other ships...well i do hate one but i think everybody here does too
        sigpic

Comment

lmao your a sam rondeny fan arent you haha its ok i dont have other ships...well i do hate one but i think everybody here does too
          TEEHEE

it's all about the geek love and snark...for some reason I ALWAYS go for those ships

but anyway...ugh...not *that* ship lmao
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

TEEHEE

it's all about the geek love and snark...for some reason I ALWAYS go for those ships

but anyway...ugh...not *that* ship lmao
            hahah well our ship certainly has plenty of snark
            sigpic

Comment

hehe yes

so...I'm on a Keats high right now (lmao English nerd ) but seriously, his love letters to Fanny Brawne are SO FREAKING ROMANTIC gaaahhh I can just see Niko writing something like this to Helen but never having the courage to send it

My dearest Girl,

This moment I have set myself to copy some verses out fair. I cannot proceed with any degree of content. I must write you a line or two and see if that will assist in dismissing you from my Mind for ever so short a time. Upon my Soul I can think of nothing else - The time is passed when I had power to advise and warn you again[s]t the unpromising morning of my Life - My love has made me selfish. I cannot exist without you - I am forgetful of every thing but seeing you again - my Life seems to stop there - I see no further. You have absorb'd me. I have a sensation at the present moment as though I was dissolving - I should be exquisitely miserable without the hope of soon seeing you. I should be afraid to separate myself far from you. My sweet Fanny, will your heart never change? My love, will it? I have no limit now to my love - You note came in just here - I cannot be happier away from you - 'T is richer than an Argosy of Pearles. Do not threat me even in jest. I have been astonished that Men could die Martyrs for religion - I have shudder'd at it - I shudder no more - I could be martyr'd for my Religion - Love is my religion - I could die for that - I could die for you. My Creed is Love and you are its only tenet - You have ravish'd me away by a Power I cannot resist: and yet I could resist till I saw you; and even since I have seen you I have endeavoured often "to reason against the reasons of my Love." I can do that no more - the pain would be too great - My Love is selfish - I cannot breathe without you.

Yours for ever
              John Keats
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

hehe yes

so...I'm on a Keats high right now (lmao English nerd ) but seriously, his love letters to Fanny Brawne are SO FREAKING ROMANTIC gaaahhh I can just see Niko writing something like this to Helen but never having the courage to send it
                AWWWHHH!!!!! holy frak. absolutelly he would write something like that. Damn he's adorable!
                sigpic

Comment

"I cannot breathe without you"

*dies*

Dude, I need a guy who's like those two guys combined *dies again* lmao
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

"I cannot breathe without you"

*dies*

Dude, I need a guy who's like those two guys combined *dies again* lmao
                    haha
                    sigpic

Comment

LMAO random OT apparently I'm excellent at flirting? ROFL random quizzes are so funny xD
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

LMAO random OT apparently I'm excellent at flirting? ROFL random quizzes are so funny xD
                        hahaha NICE you should take those quizzes pretending to be Helen or Nikola
                        sigpic

Comment

hahaha NICE you should take those quizzes pretending to be Helen or Nikola
                          LOL I've done that before

btw...*squeevid* It's from that movie I mentioned <3 Seriously...HELEN & NIKO TOTALLY
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Hi i am dead of squee. feel free to contact me again at a later time after my clone has revived me from my squee death. thanks and have a lovely evening!
                            sigpic

Comment

uh...

sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mimzy View Post

Uh...

and im back!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X