No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing wrong with being a hopeless romantic...God knows, that when it comes to these two, I am!!
    sigpic
    "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      hahahaha yeah

Somehow I think Nikola would want something a bit formal b/c he'd feel like there was some loose end that wasn't wrapped up b/c they didn't marry or something. Plus, I think there's a desire in Helen to have something work out like that. B/c she was supposed to marry John but then that didn't work out so she never got that fulfillment that she wanted with a marriage and everything And I think the symbolism is just so beautiful and squee and lol I'm a hopeless romantic.

So yeah.
      hahaha oh no im a hopeless romantic too i just well, lets just say my life experience with love has been something just short of Helens...it sucks haha anyways I agree i think that after awhile they would wind up getting married becuase of the reasons you stated for both of them. I really hope they get a happy ending together because. yeah they frakking deserve it
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

They SO do...oh man I was just listening to part of that song "Love Story" by Taylor Swift and GAH. It's SO them
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

They SO do...oh man I was just listening to part of that song "Love Story" by Taylor Swift and GAH. It's SO them
          haha no idea who that is or heard that song but imma go youtube it right now bc im officially curious
          sigpic

Comment

Okay...that's scary!! *SHUDDER*

I found myself listening to Macy Gray's "I Try" the other day and my mind instantly went to the goregous twosome.
            sigpic
            "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
              haha no idea who that is or heard that song but imma go youtube it right now bc im officially curious
              Wow...you've never heard of Taylor Swift? LOL

But anyway. Some people think she's annoying but I think her songs are cute.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

yeahh....i purposely stay out of the mainstream haha
                idk if think that song is them or not...speaking of songs im trying to finish up my song
                sigpic

Comment

Yes I have but what's scary is my brother LOVES her!!

For that reason alone, even though I have a few of her songs on my Ipod, I won't listen to them on principle!!
                  Last edited by Gauky_1976; 15 February 2010, 05:01 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay, that is a bit scary...

I do know a guy that loves her too, though...

But anyway. I think the song could fit in a cutesy way But omg I just found the PERFECT music for them...it's from the movie Bright Star, which is about poet John Keats and his doomed love affair with Fanny Brawne (he died at age 25 and they could never marry b/c of class differences )...but anyway, b/c his poetry makes me think of Tesla and the music just captures the spirit of his poetry so well...and b/c the love story is so tragically romantic...
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvmqOUZyJqM

regrettably, I haven't seen the movie yet, though I REALLY want to, since I'm a huge Keats fan
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
                      I found myself listening to Macy Gray's "I Try" the other day and my mind instantly went to the goregous twosome.
                      Just looked up that song on YouTube and that's scary how perfect it is.

OT not really a fan of Taylor Swift, but then I just really don't like country-western music, so...

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                        Just looked up that song on YouTube and that's scary how perfect it is.

OT not really a fan of Taylor Swift, but then I just really don't like country-western music, so...
                        I thought Nikola could be singing it to Helen...whether Helen hears him sing it or not, I'll leave to your imaginations
                        sigpic

Comment

Okay, that is a bit scary...

I do know a guy that loves her too, though...

But anyway. I think the song could fit in a cutesy way But omg I just found the PERFECT music for them...it's from the movie Bright Star, which is about poet John Keats and his doomed love affair with Fanny Brawne (he died at age 25 and they could never marry b/c of class differences )...but anyway, b/c his poetry makes me think of Tesla and the music just captures the spirit of his poetry so well...and b/c the love story is so tragically romantic...
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvmqOUZyJqM

regrettably, I haven't seen the movie yet, though I REALLY want to, since I'm a huge Keats fan
                          Aaaand thats completely fluff-tastic i adooree it but crap. im suppose to writing ansgst currently. *sighs* fail.
                          sigpic

Comment

Aaaand thats completely fluff-tastic i adooree it but crap. im suppose to writing ansgst currently. *sighs* fail.
                            How is that not angst, though? Fanny's like, sobbing at the last bit of music when she's reading John's poem (presumably b/c he'd died by that point? I'm not sure; I havent' seen the movie yet ).

It just makes me think of not just the couple, but even Niko on his own. Coming up with all his theories and imagining the future...

^which in itself is romantic. Especially to a like-minded woman like Helen
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

How is that not angst, though? Fanny's like, sobbing at the last bit of music when she's reading John's poem (presumably b/c he'd died by that point? I'm not sure; I havent' seen the movie yet ).

It just makes me think of not just the couple, but even Niko on his own. Coming up with all his theories and imagining the future...

^which in itself is romantic. Especially to a like-minded woman like Helen
                              well its angsty too but idk haha but i have no context soo its a little lost on me.
                              and its totally romantic i love picturing Nikola and Helen sitting around talking science together....Nerd. Love. <3
                              sigpic

Comment

well its angsty too but idk haha but i have no context soo its a little lost on me.
                                and its totally romantic i love picturing Nikola and Helen sitting around talking science together....Nerd. Love. <3
                                you need to read more Keats lol
                                seriously, though. ALL of his poetry is written from the "I know I'm going to die young how do I deal with this" perspective, and yet he finds some way to make that all beautiful *tear*

But anyway...aw, yeah, the two of them talking science AW So cute
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X