Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* I KNOW!!! Oh, man, this is going to become a fanfic before the movie even comes out LMAO
    hahaha you woulddd
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

It's SOOOO romantic, though

It's sort of like how Rose connected Henry & Kate and Niko & Helen in her fic

I was going to write a letter fic a while back, I don't know if you remember. Where Helen *accidentally* finds letters/poems Nikola wrote to her over the years but never had the courage to send. Maybe I'll have Henry and Kate "interfere" Set them up or something. LOL
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

It's SOOOO romantic, though

It's sort of like how Rose connected Henry & Kate and Niko & Helen in her fic

I was going to write a letter fic a while back, I don't know if you remember. Where Helen *accidentally* finds letters/poems Nikola wrote to her over the years but never had the courage to send. Maybe I'll have Henry and Kate "interfere" Set them up or something. LOL
        I do remember that!! you should totally write it that way though, so much cuter
        sigpic

Comment

It's not going to be pure fluff, though. I want a lot to be serious...I know, I know, angst before fluff but it has to be done. Makes the fluff better

btw, I don't mean to be randomly rude, but you have one word off in your sig quote. I believe he did say, "My god you look SEXY with a gun." Which is much better anyway
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

It's not going to be pure fluff, though. I want a lot to be serious...I know, I know, angst before fluff but it has to be done. Makes the fluff better

btw, I don't mean to be randomly rude, but you have one word off in your sig quote. I believe he did say, "My god you look SEXY with a gun." Which is much better anyway
            actually i could swear he said sick...crap. now i need to know....*grumbles and goes off to find out....*
            sigpic

Comment

I'm quite positive he said "sexy." I have a good memory like that
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I'm quite positive he said "sexy." I have a good memory like that
                ive seen that episode about a thousand times and i never heard it like that....*is still searching for the clip*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                  ive seen that episode about a thousand times and i never heard it like that....*is still searching for the clip*
                  I sent you a PM about it...but basically, it's "sexy." I own the season 1 DVD set. He definitely says "sexy."
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I sent you a PM about it...but basically, it's "sexy." I own the season 1 DVD set. He definitely says "sexy."
                    aaand i just answered lmao

either way. I love that frakking scene with them *sighs* cant wait for her to say something cheeky to him! hahaha
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                      aaand i just answered lmao

either way. I love that frakking scene with them *sighs* cant wait for her to say something cheeky to him! hahaha
                      LMAO yes, I read.

And I can't wait either. Oh!!! I just thought of something a few minutes ago and now I've remembered. You know how Niko says in "Sleepers," "There was a time when we sighed and the world trembled"? Well, what if Helen at some point said,

"There was a time when you sighed and I trembled. In fact, I still do..."

*wiggles eyebrows* That is going in a fic. NO ONE STEAL IT lol
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

LMAO yes, I read.

And I can't wait either. Oh!!! I just thought of something a few minutes ago and now I've remembered. You know how Niko says in "Sleepers," "There was a time when we sighed and the world trembled"? Well, what if Helen at some point said,

"There was a time when you sighed and I trembled. In fact, I still do..."

*wiggles eyebrows* That is going in a fic. NO ONE STEAL IT lol
                        hahaha trust me, i do not need to steal anything i have enough plotnubbins in my brain
                        i do love that line though! i really really really wanna see Helen get cheeky with him in season3....i mean its only fair she gets her turn
                        sigpic

Comment

Heeheee and he'd be like "ooh yay!"

And it still works perfectly w/ the real guy b/c he was "cheeky" w/ women he knew and they were cheeky back.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Heeheee and he'd be like "ooh yay!"

And it still works perfectly w/ the real guy b/c he was "cheeky" w/ women he knew and they were cheeky back.
                            hahaha perrfeeccttt
                            sigpic

Comment

They need to kiss again.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

They need to kiss again.
                                Technically, thats the only kiss Helen has had in Sanctuary!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X