Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    and thats EXACTLY whyy i know that he would not really have killed her at the end of this episode and Druitts "rescue" was just really an untimely entrance and excuse to kill Nikola
    I never bought the killing Helen part
    even though Helen refused him, there's no way Nikola would have killed her. In the worst scenario he would have took her as a hostage and try to make her help him in his plans. But even then Nikola would still have treated Helen with lot of concern and wouldn't have just throwed her in a dungeon or something

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      I never bought the killing Helen part
      even though Helen refused him, there's no way Nikola would have killed her. In the worst scenario he would have took her as a hostage and try to make her help him in his plans. But even then Nikola would still have treated Helen with lot of concern and wouldn't have just throwed her in a dungeon or something
      exactly. exactly. exactly!! i agree to the ninth power! haha
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Happy Teslentine!!!

I haven't made anything new (yet ), so here's a little spam:

To be continued...
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Spam, spam, spammmm:

There's more...
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

...There's just not enough opportunity to post these together, so...

I'm obsessed, still more to come...

sigpic

Comment

happy you agree with me

time for a present
              I never say this about my own work but I'm really proud of the way this wallpaper turned out It's been on the backgroung of my computer for the whole day there's something about it that makes me love it. dunno what
              Spoiler:

Comment

omgggg those are frakking awesomeee <3 <3 particularly love the young at heart and the third one in the second post love love love
                sigpic

Comment

happy you agree with me

time for a present :d
                  i never say this about my own work but i'm really proud of the way this wallpaper turned out :d it's been on the backgroung of my computer for the whole day there's something about it that makes me love it. Dunno what :d
                  Spoiler:
                  uhm i love it cuz its adorable!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

his one contains the older (and less awesome ) ones:

sigpic

Comment

happy you agree with me

time for a present
                      I never say this about my own work but I'm really proud of the way this wallpaper turned out It's been on the backgroung of my computer for the whole day there's something about it that makes me love it. dunno what
                      Spoiler:
                      [IMG]http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad39/stargatelover4ever/Teslentine/greenpathcopy.jpg[/IMG ]
                      I would love to see a scene like that!

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                      omgggg those are frakking awesomeee <3 <3 particularly love the young at heart and the third one in the second post love love love
                      Thanks

sigpic

Comment

WP spam:

Almost done, I promise...

sigpic

Comment

awesome work Nad!!! love it

time to end the day cuz I've got to get some sleep - tomorrow school
                          Happy Teslentine again!

Spoiler:

Comment

Last batch!

...aaaaand done.

sigpic

Comment

awesome work Nad!!! love it

time to end the day cuz I've got to get some sleep - tomorrow school
                              Happy Teslentine again!

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a...s20Daycopy.jpg
                              Have a good night!
                              I really enjoyed your artwork .

sigpic

Comment

*falls over squeeing!!*

I LOVE EVERYTHINGG!!! you guys have mad talenttt

*hugs sg4ever* sleep well! loved all your work! happy Teslentine!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X