Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
    hahaha!!! ROFLMAO!! If anything they'll be saying how all around the world loud squees can be heard and no one knows the cause! haha! From New Jersey, Nebraska and Romania! yay!
    hahaha that's most probably

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      hahaha that's most probably
      hahaha and then mimzy will join in and DC will freak out oh dear! haha
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        crazy Teslenites
        btw "crazy" in the best meaning possible

I've tried my luck with 2 icons too so here they are I'll also post the pics in their original size just in case

^^click for bigger^^

Comment

Yeah thats true! We'll have the world leaders scrambling to find out whats up! haha!!
          sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Those are sooo adorablee!!!

btw im in the market for a teslen avatar

anndd

"DONT YOU JUST LOVE ROME?!" <3 <3 <3
            sigpic

Comment

Those are sooo adorablee!!!

btw im in the market for a teslen avatar

anndd

"DONT YOU JUST LOVE ROME?!" <3 <3 <3
              are you being subtle and I don't get it?

Comment

are you being subtle and I don't get it?
                haha maybe

but omggg when they're in those frakking catacombs she totally flirts with him a tiny bit and i love itt
                Last edited by Keaira Taegan; 14 February 2010, 10:35 AM. Reason: spelling is hard when you're squeeing
                sigpic

Comment

haha maybe

but omggg when they're in those frakking catacombs she totally flirts with him a tiny bit and i love itt
                  it's really funny you know, because when I started working on those icons I had in mind the fact that you said you need an avatar

about the catacombs...of course she's flirting with Nikola because she can afford to do this cuz there are just the two of them not to mention the other factors: the adrenaline rush, the meeting after 60 years in which they haven't seen each other and yes...there would be also Nikola's confession
                  oh and...who wouldn't flirt with Nikola in an atmosphere like that

Comment

it's really funny you know, because when I started working on those icons I had in mind the fact that you said you need an avatar

about the catacombs...of course she's flirting with Nikola because she can afford to do this cuz there are just the two of them not to mention the other factors: the adrenaline rush, the meeting after 60 years in which they haven't seen each other and yes...there would be also Nikola's confession
                    oh and...who wouldn't flirt with Nikola in an atmosphere like that
                    speaking of his confession that whole scene just went down and i totally started to cry a little bit bc the pure ungaurded honesty and love in his eyes is simply heartbreakinggg
                    sigpic

Comment

speaking of his confession that whole scene just went down and i totally started to cry a little bit bc the pure ungaurded honesty and love in his eyes is simply heartbreakinggg

for a moment he's like he's about to say "jk " and then he becomes serious again and he just has that look that is yelling "I love you Helen and I've been a fool not to tell you this before" *sighs*
                      oh and I also looooove when he tries to reach Helen's face with his hand *big sigh*

Comment

for a moment he's like he's about to say "jk " and then he becomes serious again and he just has that look that is yelling "I love you Helen and I've been a fool not to tell you this before" *sighs*
                        oh and I also looooove when he tries to reach Helen's face with his hand *big sigh*
                        omgg thats why i started to cry bc its sooo adorable that he just reaches out for her in such a gentle loving wayy ughh he's so greaaatt. <3
                        sigpic

Comment

PS. "no killing" "said the woman with the gun to the vampiree!"
                          sigpic

Comment

omgg thats why i started to cry bc its sooo adorable that he just reaches out for her in such a gentle loving wayy ughh he's so greaaatt. <3
                            yes like he wouldn't like to break her, or to force her
                            a shiver just went through my stomach thinking at the scene...

Comment

PS. "no killing" "said the woman with the gun to the vampiree!"
                              hahaha. yes that was a funny line

Comment

yes like he wouldn't like to break her, or to force her
                                a shiver just went through my stomach thinking at the scene...
                                and thats EXACTLY whyy i know that he would not really have killed her at the end of this episode and Druitts "rescue" was just really an untimely entrance and excuse to kill Nikola
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X