• Show
Clear All

I know...*sigh*

I'm almost done with the next part of fic yay
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I just finished my fic for the monthly challenge...It's the first one I write, with a given subject, but I'm pleased of how it turned out...Hope you'll like it too! Here is the link
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5738499/1/Sweet_Dreams

Comment

Originally posted by cutecat93 View Post
        I just finished my fic for the monthly challenge...It's the first one I write, with a given subject, but I'm pleased of how it turned out...Hope you'll like it too! Here is the link
        o.m.g. I ABSOLUTLY LOVEEEEDDD your story!!! *swoons and clone catches me setting me down on the sofa* "She'll be right back....reading these things gets to her sometimes."
        sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

I love it!!!great job

Comment

This must be a day for fic. Here's the tail end of Don't Die Before I Do.
            Yes, now it's really done.
            Hope you all enjoy and thanks for everyone who read and reviewed all throughout.

EDIT And I think I'd like it better if they dragged out the relationship or even just teased at it like Sam/Jack (although I'd like a bit more satisfaction, hmm) because to me they're at their most charming with all the banter and flirting.
            Last edited by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight; 12 February 2010, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
              Hope you all enjoy and thanks for everyone who read and reviewed all throughout.

EDIT And I think I'd like it better if they dragged out the relationship or even just teased at it like Sam/Jack (although I'd like a bit more satisfaction, hmm) because to me they're at their most charming with all the banter and flirting.
              YESSSS I COmE HOME TO TWO FICS!!! YESSSS
              *runs away to read and revieww*
              sigpic
              thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post

Loved both of them

And thanks to Dubbers for adding CC's fic to the C2 on ff.net
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

uhmm so ya know how im reading the bio of Nikola?? well i read the other night in that he had a thing with gambling, cards and billards. sooo anyway today in spanish we were watching a murder mystery show and the one suspect had a legit gambling problem but my first mental reaction was "oh Nikola" and i went from there and one thought lead to another lead to thinking about Nikola and Helen playing a game of cards of billards that gets very friendly and fun thanks to all the wine they were drinking needless to after all of that thinking i have no idea "whodunit" in the spanish show lol
                  sigpic

Comment

LMAO Keaira hahahahahahah

Have you read the part about him being accused of "womanizing" while at school? O.o

I highly doubt it's true, but still...
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                      LMAO Keaira hahahahahahah

Have you read the part about him being accused of "womanizing" while at school? O.o

I highly doubt it's true, but still...
                      hahahhaah I DID INDEED! i burst out laughing so loud ahaha and then that britney spears song started playing in my head...theres a fanvid with that song somewhere out there tooi think hahah

i dont know if its true or not but he's such a babe i wouldnt put it past him....why or how Helen has resisted him this long i cannot imagine
                      sigpic

Comment

*drools over fics*
                        Amazing, I loved them both so much.

You're welcome Mimzy.

Sorry I haven't been around in a while but I haven't been able to get on gateworld so I now have a lot of catcing up to do; man you guys talk fast! But to apoogise for my absense I bring a new story in my collection. Not particulary shippy but I'm trying so ah well.
                        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5624038/7/

...and now I've got Womaniser stuck in my head...
                        WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
                          *drools over fics*
                          Amazing, I loved them both so much.

You're welcome Mimzy.

Sorry I haven't been around in a while but I haven't been able to get on gateworld so I now have a lot of catcing up to do; man you guys talk fast! But to apoogise for my absense I bring a new story in my collection. Not particulary shippy but I'm trying so ah well.
                          http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5624038/7/

...and now I've got Womaniser stuck in my head...
                          ohh fic sweeet.

and sorry about getting womanizer stuck in your head lol
                          sigpic

Comment

It's okay, I kinda like the song in a strange sort of way.
                            WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
                              It's okay, I kinda like the song in a strange sort of way.
                              ok i feel less guilty then

aand BTW guys im trying to update "Die For You" with the final chapter....BUT I CANT FIND A SONG IM FEELING! GGAAAHH! XD

hahaha just thought i would share
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                                ok i feel less guilty then

aand BTW guys im trying to update "Die For You" with the final chapter....BUT I CANT FIND A SONG IM FEELING! GGAAAHH! XD

hahaha just thought i would share
                                LOOK HARDER!! *stares at Keaira* Because I LOVE this story and I want to read more of it!!
                                sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Working...
                                X