the "I love you and I wish I could help you" face

Spoiler:
          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
            only...with fewer clothes
            hahaa!! yessss. And perhaps a happier face on! *looks at picture again* I want that! With or without the clothes and happy face! lol *Huggles clone and ruffles hair* "At least I have youuu!!"

OMG!! okkkk so today I had a showchoir contest (a really boring and pointless one though) and while I was waiting, doing nothing I happened to look up and I about had a heart attack!!!! This guy was wearing clothes like Nikola and he even had his hand on his hip!!!!!!!!!! *SSQQQQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* I about screamed (but I controlled myself) and I like stared at him for around 10 minutes, he was on the other side of the large room and I was concealed. I admit this sounds alittle like a creeper but I asure it...it was. lol. but he didn't have the beautiful brown hair that you just want to ruffle, he had blonde hair that was kinda short. boorrriinnggg compared to our guy! buutttt ya. so that was my day.
            sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

WHAT I HATE YOU

lol jk but you are SO LUCKY
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
                hahaa!! yessss. And perhaps a happier face on! *looks at picture again* I want that! With or without the clothes and happy face! lol *Huggles clone and ruffles hair* "At least I have youuu!!"

OMG!! okkkk so today I had a showchoir contest (a really boring and pointless one though) and while I was waiting, doing nothing I happened to look up and I about had a heart attack!!!! This guy was wearing clothes like Nikola and he even had his hand on his hip!!!!!!!!!! *SSQQQQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* I about screamed (but I controlled myself) and I like stared at him for around 10 minutes, he was on the other side of the large room and I was concealed. I admit this sounds alittle like a creeper but I asure it...it was. lol. but he didn't have the beautiful brown hair that you just want to ruffle, he had blonde hair that was kinda short. boorrriinnggg compared to our guy! buutttt ya. so that was my day.
                so about how i hate you for that right now? lmao just kidding. but that rocks

omgg you know what would a hysterical story? Helen running up to some guy in public she thinks is Nikola from behind and hugs and ruffles him and then the guys turns around and its not Nikola hahahahahahaha
                sigpic
                thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

LMAO that'd be mean
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

that would not be mean that would be so funny I would like fall off my chair laughing!! and hey Mimzy, I LOVE your new sig!
                    sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

lol thanks

btw...anyone else notice how he's so concerned about germs when touching people EXCEPT when it comes to Helen?
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

:O I had NOT thought of that!! He probly thinks about it like this: "OMG! SHE'S TOUCHING ME! REALLY TOUCHING ME! AS IN NOT A DREAM HELEN!!" ...haha..I think this is funny.
                        sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                          lol thanks

btw...anyone else notice how he's so concerned about germs when touching people EXCEPT when it comes to Helen?
                          YES Love can do that to a person
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah...he wipes his hands with everything else but with Helen he doesn't...at least that's how it was in "The Five"

It's so cute
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                              Yeah...he wipes his hands with everything else but with Helen he doesn't...at least that's how it was in "The Five"

It's so cute
                              thats exactly how it went down in the five! haha

its so very very adorable
                              sigpic

Comment

And he almost touches her hair in that and the real one was like when it came to touching people's hair...
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X