No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So...is everyone writing their February Challenge fics?
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Haha, the baby talk keeps making me smile!
      You are all awesome.

To continue the tradition that I almost only drop by if I have a gift lately:

^Click for bigger!

Yes, yes... We ADORE that scene, don't we?
      Nad this is awesome! and yes we do ADORE the scene

Comment

It's so SQUEE.

They are seriously SO adorable AAAAAAGGGH *squee moment* They need to cuddle. Every time I see pics from that scene I get this urge to make them cuddle.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
          It's so SQUEE.

They are seriously SO adorable AAAAAAGGGH *squee moment* They need to cuddle. Every time I see pics from that scene I get this urge to make them cuddle.
          Totally squee but I imagine myself in Helen's place and hope he'll hug me!!
          sigpic
          "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
            lmfao

well as i learned being a Sam/Jack Shippers for years there are 3 pillars to a ship (appropriate considering Nikola's [and slowly becoming mine] obsession with the numbers 3 6 and 9 ). They are: Gutter, Angst, and Fluff.
            in the past week i have written a story for basically all three.
            Hahaa!! yyaayyy for the pillars!! I actually have something kinda like that on the inside cover of my notebook (that i am currently using) I have a little mountainy looking thingy (yeah take that as you will...I'm even confused by that statement) and it goes from Angst to Fluff, alittle more angst, and then GUTTER! (hehe) and then end it up with some more fluffy goodstuff.
            sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

So...is everyone writing their February Challenge fics?
              Frak yeah!

Comment

YAY!

Um...yay.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

It's so SQUEE.

samesies!! im always thinking "HELEN! GO CUDDLE HIM DAMN IT!!" hahaha

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                  Hee hee, I like that! Btw, I'm glad I'm not the only one growing steadily more obsessed with multiples of three. It's gotten to the point that the time I set my alarm for has to add up to a multiple of 3.
                  im so obsessed with it now. i was just shoveling and i would lift three piles, rest, lift three, rest and then realized what i was doing and went "oh dear Nikola, look what you've done to me!"

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
                  Totally squee but I imagine myself in Helen's place and hope he'll hug me!!
                  hahaha i think we all put ourselves in her place sometimes
                  sigpic
                  thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                    im so obsessed with it now. i was just shoveling and i would lift three piles, rest, lift three, rest and then realized what i was doing and went "oh dear Nikola, look what you've done to me!"
                    ahaha..that sound familiar when I was at the library the other day I had to renew my library license and the librarian told me: "you have the number 102" and I said: "that's great!" and my friend was looking at me and asked me: "what's so great about this number?" and I went like:" It's a great number because it's divisible with 3"
                    of course she looked weird at me but I was to happy to notice

Comment

lmao

i wonder if Helen would start doing things in three's....omg i wonder if theyd have to have three children because of his obsession!!! ahaha
                      sigpic

Comment

ROFL I don't know if Niko could handle that
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

ROFL I don't know if Niko could handle that
                          hahah nevermind if he could what about Helen?!

and the rest of the guys?! poor Henry would have a trio of baby vamps messing with him! haahaha
                          sigpic

Comment

LMAO

I think they could all only handle one, though. Especially Niko, with all his work; he'd feel bad if he couldn't give all his time to them
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

LMAO

I think they could all only handle one, though. Especially Niko, with all his work; he'd feel bad if he couldn't give all his time to them
                              yeah sadly thats definately true and i think its also very true with Helen probably more than Nikola becuase she has to run the Sanctuary itself and then deal with the Network too :/
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah...but one would be cute
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X