Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    Yeah, I don't think, "my best friend is a werewolf...no, REALLY!" would go over well in public
    lmfao yeah or "my driver is Big Foot....no, REALLY!"
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      lmfao yeah or "my driver is Big Foot....no, REALLY!"
      Or "my dad is over 130 years old, no, REALLY! He IS! I SWEAR!!"

EDIT "I think you need to go see the school psychologist, little miss."
      ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
        Or "my dad is over 130 years old, no, REALLY! He IS! I SWEAR!!"

EDIT "I think you need to go see the school psychologist, little miss."
        well she didnt know who her dad was until The Five....but mom would work
        sigpic

Comment

Can you imagine if Helen & Nikola had a kid and Nikola somehow was revamped? Oh dear, you wouldn't want THAT getting out. Imagine conversations with other kids about their dads...

"My daddy's a fireman."
          "My daddy is a doctor."
          "MY daddy is a VAMPIRE."

O.o
          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
            well she didnt know who her dad was until The Five....but mom would work
            I was talking about this fictional daughter of Tesla and Helen we were discussing, actually.
            ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Can you imagine if Helen & Nikola had a kid and Nikola somehow was revamped? Oh dear, you wouldn't want THAT getting out. Imagine conversations with other kids about their dads...

"My daddy's a fireman."
              "My daddy is a doctor."
              "MY daddy is a VAMPIRE."

O.o
              correction, "MY daddy is a VAMPIRE and a GENIUS!"

hahaha omgg thatd be so epic, i almost want there kids to go to a public school just to see the reactions of other people to stuff their kids would say!
              sigpic

Comment

"My daddy's a fireman."
                "My daddy is a doctor."
                "MY daddy is a VAMPIRE."

O.o
                Or, career day/week where various parents come to class to talk about their professions?

Comment

Or, career day/week where various parents come to class to talk about their professions?
                  LMFAO

"My mommy is a secretary."
                  "My mommy is a nurse!"
                  "MY mom is the founder of the Sanctuary Network and runs the old city one where we live aaand is a doctor and scientist! She got her degree at oxford...what year again? oh yeahh 1880!"

haahaha XD
                  sigpic

Comment

Thing is, little kids say some REALLY weird things sometimes, so nobody would think much of it

I've looked after kids that claimed all sorts of things--one kid I had in my group at camp last summer kept saying he was a "Pinocchio baby." I have NO idea what he meant by that...but he said that he was a "Pinocchio baby" and then he "became a real boy!"

NO JOKE that's what he actually said
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Thing is, little kids say some REALLY weird things sometimes, so nobody would think much of it

I've looked after kids that claimed all sorts of things--one kid I had in my group at camp last summer kept saying he was a "Pinocchio baby." I have NO idea what he meant by that...but he said that he was a "Pinocchio baby" and then he "became a real boy!"

Maybe that's what his parents nicknamed him??

Comment

yeah you dont have to tell me, i used to tell people i was Scar from the Lion King lmao
                        sigpic

Comment

Maybe that's what his parents nicknamed him??
                          I have no idea I had another kid who said she was a REAL fairy And they all wanted to pretend there was a giant sleeping jelly bean in the forest. Cause I had them pretend that they had to creep past a sleeping dragon, but they wanted to change it to a jelly bean??? O.o

Kids are just weird like that...they can come up with seriously ANYTHING
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Don't know if anyone watched Salior Moon at all, but if Nikola ever had a kid, I could see him/her being like Chibi-usa (Salior Moon & Tuxcedo Masks kid from the future).

Comment

OMG! DO YOU THINK IF HE GOT REVAMPED AND HE AND HELEN HAD BABIES THEYD BE MINI-VAMPS!!?!?

sigpic

Comment

BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHa

Henry: Doc, I tried to get your precious sweetiepie to stop messing with the EM shield AGAIN but she got angry at me and tried to bite my hand off!! This is the third time this week; seriously, you have GOT to do something about her...
                                Helen:
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X